~Chapter 24~

Rei P.O.V

The next morning I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes, the sound of running water grew softer as if being gradually turned off. 

I saw the door open and I saw Aizawa with a towel wrapped around his head and another towel below his waist. 

We had eye contact for a solid three seconds before I covered my face and felt my face grow hot, "Didn't think you'd be awake" He said offhandedly.

 "I-i Didn't think You'd be N-naked!" I squeaked, "Tch". 

I waited till I heard his towel drop and I sighed, after a couple seconds he said "You can look now" and I felt relief wash over me.

 I looked over my shoulder to see him standing there naked, "Holy shit Aizawa!" I screamed covering my face again and I could feel him staring at me "You get embarrassed easily" he stated the obvious and I stood up crossing my arms.

 "Well sorry for not glaring at you while you were naked" I pouted and he stretched, his muscles caused me to bite my lip. "Distracted?" He asked casually as if this didn't bother him in the slightest, "Just put your damn clothes on you bastard" I clenched my fists and turned around.

 I heard his bare feet hitting the wooden flooring and I felt my heart stop when two arms wrapped around me. His chin rested on my shoulder, "I am going on a patrol tonight, want to join?" I tilted my head slightly and kissed his cheek.

 "Of course" He lifted his chin from me and got dressed, I went into the bathroom and did likewise with clothes I grabbed from the closet. 

I stared at myself in the mirror and noticed how much thinner I had gotten, my hair was slightly growing out. 

I lifted my hands and winced at the scars, the training with moonfish had really ripped me to pieces, Aizawa saw most of them. 

The steam that night clouded both our vision, perhaps one day I would show him everyone and give him the backstory, maybe he will do likewise.

When we arrived at school I poured a cup of coffee while Aizawa was talking with Present Mic about testing coming up, Midnight wandered over to me and smirked. 

"So rei" I peered up from my drink and gave her a confused look, "Did you move in with Aizawa?" A farcical question, the woman was a pro hero, she obviously figured it out. 

"Yeah," I responded beaming, I liked her in all honesty, she was humorous at times but had a great fighting method.

 "Spill the tea!" she exclaimed grabbing my hand making me nearly drop my coffee on the floor, Aizawa looked my way giving me a sympathetic "Do you need help" look and I gave him a glare in return. 

"We just figured it would be better that way" I shrugged and she rolled her eyes, "Please Rei, We both know what im alluding to" She raised her eyebrows and I lamented. 

Her obsession with unholy things was tantalizing, to say the least, "Why don't you ask Aizawa?" I thought it would be amusing to see his reaction to her questions but she groaned. 

"He is so private, he won't even tell me what his favorite color is" She put her hand on her chin thinking, "Nemuri" My voice was soft and hushed as to not draw attention. 

"Hm?" she refocused her attention to me, "We did it..." I said in a whisper and her eyes lit up, "You did?!" she exclaimed and I put a finger to my lips telling her to hush. 

"come with me" she seized my hand and I set my coffee on the counter and we ran to the bathroom, "Tell me all the juicy details" Midnight sat on the sink counter and I paced covering my face from embarrassment. 

"It was the night I got back" I stated and she gripped her knees trying to contain her excitement, "A lovers reuniting" she squealed, "Yeah" I didn't know what else to say. 

"Where!" she smacked the sink and I flinched at the abrupt eruption, "Shower" I blurted and she turned red and she swooned.

 "I never would take Aizawa to be a shower kind of guy, he's so mysterious" I shook my head at her comment, "He was nice about it" I admitted.

 "Really? I thought he would be all rough" and I gave her a look, "No not at all" I put my hand down my hip and waited for her response. "This is such delightful news!" she paused, "Did you use protection?" and with that, my eyes widened. 

"No..." I trailed off and she gasped, "How irresponsible of him" she deadpanned and she looked exasperated, "W-what?" I stuttered.

 "What a fool" she made 'tsk tsk' noises and clenched her fists, "Damn that Aizawa, he should have known to use a condom". 

"If it makes you feel better he didnt.. uh... go in me" I didn't exactly know how to word it, "Well that's a relief" she sighed and tilted her head back so it was laying on the mirror, "But I swear Rei, becoming pregnant will be a huge risk to your potential pro hero career".

 "Believe me, I couldn't... he wouldn't...'' My head was spinning with The possibilities, "Relax Rei, just to be a hundred percent safe take a test in a couple weeks. I wouldn't worry about it, just make sure you wear one next time" she hopped off the counter and hugged me. 

I was surprised at the action but it felt nice, "You're like my sister, I couldn't call myself a good role model if I left you to get pregnant" She laughed and I returned the action.

 "Just be careful okay?" she walked out after I nodded and I was left staring in the mirror thinking of everything, I was in a serious relationship, I wasn't even 20 yet and I had moved in with my boyfriend.

 I will receive my Hero license next month and ill be on the road to becoming an official pro, so much has happened.

 "Oh shit" I put cold water on my face and calmed down, I had never thought of being a mother after everything that has happened.

 I promise myself I would never have a child and give it the same childhood I had, but Aizawa would be a kind father. 

But with everything... it wouldn't be the best thing... Right?

 Right?