~Chapter 25~

Rei P.O.V

That night I paced the apartment while Aizawa finished grading homework, "Ready?" I gulped and nodded.

 I walked with him to the roof where we began running, we jumped from roof to roof and he would stand on the top of telephone poles looking down at the busy streets below. 

I adjusted my gloves, I was proud to have an official hero outfit. I am rather glad I didn't listen to Midnight when she told me which outfit to get, Aizawa shook his head quickly at the picture. 

"Aizawa" I looked over at him and his scarf covered his mouth and he turned to me, "Over there" I pointed to an alleyway where I discerned three figures. 

''Right" He pulled down his goggles and swung down, I slipped down the pole and ran to the wall and looked over, Aizawa was on the other side of the wall across from me and I snapped my fingers. 

I looked in the alleyway and noticed a large lizard looking creature holding a man in his arms and the other two were passed out on the ground.

 I looked at Aizawa who stared back, "One villain" I said and he nodded while putting eye drops in. I walked over to the man in his hands and pried him from the lizard's fingers, I leveled my breathing, I had to get out of this time stop before I ended up in a loop.

 I grunted at the weight of the man and laid him on the sidewalk outside the alleyway, Aizawa grabbed the two women that were comatose, they had blunt force trauma to the head. 

Looks like the Lizard creature was planning on mugging them, I searched their pockets and found no wallets so I'm assuming that was the goal. 

"You're turning pale" Aizawa nodded to me and I wiped the blood dripping from my nose, "I can stand a few more minutes" I wasn't going to let a little faintness stop me. 

I dialed 911 and then snapped my fingers, the Lizard creature looked around in shock then began coughing up fire, when he began Aizawa erased his quirk.

 "The hell?!" It was a weaker villain so it wasn't this surprising that Aizawa could handle him so promptly, Aizawa knocked him out and Police cars entered the scene. 

Before the media could interview, Aizawa grabbed my hand and he fastened his scarf to a pole and we swung off.

 "You really hate the media" I admitted, "That's not why Heros should do things" He was right, "How many villains do you usually stop a night?" I wondered, "Two maybe three" He replied standing on the roof and I let go of him and stood beside him. 

"Its weird defeating villains when I was considered one not long ago" I sighed and he gave me a thoughtful look, "Well, I never considered you one" and with that, I gripped onto his hand and squeezed.

 "I love you a lot" I turned and he sighed letting go of my hand, "Ahead" I looked up and saw a building with smoke coming from it.

 "This city has awful luck" I jumped from the building and began running and he soon caught up.

 I saw firefighters and other heroes standing outside the building, it appears there was a rather large fire, "Four heroes" Aizawa muttered stopping at the edge of a building.

 "They look rather frantic" I admitted, "Look" he pointed and I saw a woman holding a babysitting outside her window while the room behind her was on fire. 

"Why is nobody doing anything?" I asked confused, "Those heroes down there don't have quirks suited for a fire" he stated and I scaled down the wall and began running to the building.

 "Rei!" Aizawa screamed from behind me, "I can stop time and get to the woman before she falls" I took off my jacket as I was running in order to cover my face, I continued running till a hero stopped me. 

"Miss, this is too dangerous" I snapped and passed by him and then unsnapped in order to keep my strength.

 "W-what? Miss!" he yelled frantically waving his hands at me but I entered the building. 

I coughed and jumped over a fallen pole, I ran up the stairs and the smoke got to be so thick I could barely breathe but I continued feeling my way through the building.

 I slammed my fists against my chest as I began hacking, I snapped my fingers and the sound of sirens stopped, "S-shit" I rustled trying to run again.

 I narrowed my eyes as my vision blurred, I stepped into a room and saw a woman standing on the edge of the window. 

I grabbed her and picked her up bridal style, I felt my muscles twinge but I was somewhat proud of the fact my muscles had grown since everything.

 I may have gotten thinner but my muscles were a bit larger since last time, I made sure her baby was on her stomach as I began walking down the stairs anxiously. 

I took off my coat with one hand and put it over the woman and babies faces in order to protect from falling debris and smoke, I coughed and felt blood dripping from my nose.

 I felt the fresh air and my vision got cloudy, "Come on damnit" I grimaced and finally stepped outside, my knees gave out and the woman and baby slammed to the ground. 

I wheezed and wiped my face, I shakily stood up only to begin to feel dizzy. I had inhaled so much smoke, I snapped and the police gasped when they saw me.

 I raised my fist in victory before slowly passing out and before my face slammed on the pavement one of the heroes that had stopped me caught me.

 I fell unconscious.