I MET HER ONCE AND WROTE A SONG ABOUT HER

Can you sign this for me?

DATE 10 : 25 : 18 : 3 : 43 PM

One of our substitutes left today. One of the good ones, the golden ones. The only golden one. Liberty 5-3000.

I'm going to miss her, but she deserves better. She's getting what she deserves. I'm happy for her honestly. She didn't deserve this school.

No one appreciated her. Correction there were a few who actually appreciated her, instead of agreeing for tally points.

She reminded me of Jill. I don't think I have written about Jill. But, I fell in love with Jill, and continue to think about her. Both of them were special. 

Quiet, content, different, beautiful.

So many people said she was rude, looked like a witch, and weird.

The worse thing they could say was that she was anorexic.

How fucking rude.

She got a job in Nashville, so I'm happy.

I'm happy that even though she didn't know us, she felt the need to inform us.

Thank you for telling me.

 I always looked forward to having a substitue because there was always a possiblility that it would be you.

I've only had you three times, but I know I'd come to love you like Jill.

So I knew I would regret it if I didn't get something from you.

Megan, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable when I asked for you to write something for me.

Ms. Devald, I'm glad you're becoming who you want to be.

It was also a pleasure for me to.