MOON RIVER, WIDER THAN A MILE

" Why?"

DATE : 11 : 22 : 18 : 8 : 24 PM

I'm listening to Moon River by Frank and looking through his instagram. He has a picture of Solana on his instagram, therefore he makes good music.

I've been doing this thing where I start movies of a night and finish them of a morning. That's what I did with Howl's Moving Castle and La La Land. Today was La La Land, and it was acknowledged and loved like a tru sis.

P.S. if someone tells you what they want to do, don't respond with that conceited, piece-of-shit response of " WHY?"

I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you; I'm sorry that my goal is so remedial compared to yours, but don't suppress my happiness because it isn't up to your level. That's called being an arrogant cunt, you cunt.

Now, that I'm writing about it I'm mad. Who fucking cares that you're smart? What are you besides that? You just argue with people.

I went canoing with you because you volunteered yourself, yet you have the gaul to splash me when I say not to.

I understand that the first time was an accident with the paddle, but then to deliberately do it when I say watch out.

BITCH THE WATER IS 7 DEGREES CELSIUS, AND WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LAKE; OF COURSE I AM MAD. YOU FUCKING LAUGHED, AND DIDN'T CARE IF I WAS UPSET.

AND THEN YOU SAY, " you need to watch your mouth?"

BITCH I DIDN'T CUSS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WANTED TO; I DIDN'T HIT YOU, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WANTED TO.

I SAID, " effing."

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT THIS.

Add this to the list of why I'm looking forward to college: Inconsiderate peers.

Have fun being alone.

I'm over it.