BABY YOU'RE A LIAR, WELL MAYBE I'M A LIAR TOO

" ahhh (??)"

DATE 12 : 23 : 18 : 9 : 50 PM

Let's get the nastiness over with. My relationship with Jax hasn't changed. I'm up and over it; what's new? Some children don't grow; and some children reap what the sow. Motherfucker I'm in ctrl and you some bum ass [14.1.7.7.1.]  who's dick is weak buddy which is replaced by a rubber substitute. we ain't feeling you. 

But, I realize that I can't be open with people. I'm never allowed to be open with my class, but it's like screwing in a light and it blowing. It's a simple try again. And I did it again.

It's not that I was direct about it, nor was he. It was all indirect with direct meaning.

So we do current events in economics. And by doing it you can see people's political and moral stance.

So naturally I did mine over a gay conversion camp that was made into a movie and a movement in Thailand over gender equality.

And everytime I ended, he would respond with I don't get it.

Granted I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time but not the second.

So Josh sorry for offending you bud. Sorry you don't get it.

But Gay-conversion therapy is a thing and women should be allowed to show their breasts just like men.

I can't wait to cut ties.

The brightside.

Embroidary is going well.

I want to dance with somebody.

I bought christmas cards.

I realized that I should be saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

I think I might make a playlist for this book.

I also know that this title is wasted with this update.