AND IT'S HARD TO WRITE ABOUT BEING HAPPY

Are you calling me outside of the shower?

DATE : 11 : 9 : 18 : 7 : 42 PM

This sad queen is turning into a sus queen real quick. What an actual bonjour bitch.

So, this week was a revelation; it was a rollarcoaster of emotion: bad ones.

For one, my writing has greatly improved thanks to my teacher and my own ambition. Yes, that was a validation because acknowledgement is key to positivity. Ovidalo.

Like I was saying, improvements. I wrote a critical commentary I was actually proud of and wasn't just a cram sesh hoping just to pass. I think I'm tired of " taking a 'L' on this," so yeah, I'll toot my horn when you complain about the essay.  I'll say, " I told you so," when you stay up all night. Have fun.

I went to college last Friday; It was what I needed.

I needed that atmosphere, that liberation among new friends, that validation. 

I belong there, I really do.

Also, I feel a bit narscissitic [ spelling?] when I listen to the playlist I made more than other music.

It's a mood , like you said, but its my mood. 

I wanted something to be a good vibe, yet also be able to be low background music.

It helps me focus.

I cracked open my complete collection of Shakespeare.

Now, I am forced to read it for AP Literature.

It's a win-win situation; I love literature and Shakespeare

Fight me for it.

That reminds me--I need to write about that current event over queer news that I read in class.

Maybe I should.