CHAPTER 7

"I love you Yoongi," I told said boy who was sitting next to me in our tent. "but sometimes I wish you wouldn't make my heart beat so fast at every little thing you do. I wish you would stop making me blush every time you hug me or ruffle my hair or just touch me in general. I wish I didn't blush every time you compliment me. And I wish you would stop asking me if I like Jin because as much as I like Seokjin as a person, I like you even more." 

Yoongi smiled at me and pulled me towards him, bringing our lips together. I pulled away and, much to my surprise, Yoongi was no longer beside me. In his place was now a smiling Seokjin who asked me what movie I wanted to see to which I replied with "I didn't know". Upon hearing this he started chasing me, still asking me what movie I wanted to see. 

I don't recall what happened after as Yoongi woke me up by shaking me vigorously. 

"Seok wake up, my dad said to get up and get ready."

I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.

"But why so early?"

"He wants to take us on a hike," Yoongi said as he changed his clothes.

I looked away from where Yoongi was and started to get up so I could change. Yoongi finished rather quickly and told me he'd see me at the picnic table. I finished soon after he left since it was still kind of dark I didn't want to be left alone for long. I grabbed my phone and my toothbrush (and my toothpaste) and ran towards the picnic table.

Mr. Min had made little breakfast sandwiches for us to eat and Mrs. Min gave everyone one of those little juice boxes. After we all finished we raced to the bathroom (we being Yoongi, Minseo, Seohyeon and myself). I got there last since I dropped my phone and had gone back to get it so I had to wait for one of them to finish up. Seohyeon and Minseo went in one, Yoongi went into another. There was a third toilet room but it was locked so I couldn't go in.

Thankfully Yoongi got out soon so I went in so I could brush my teeth and wash my face and do everything you do in the morning.

As soon as everyone had gotten ready and used the bathroom, Mr. Min led us to the hiking trail we were going to travel on.

He said it was a long trail, about 4 or 5 hours long (including the small stops he had planned for us to take) but it was fun and had a beautiful view at the end. Despite the fact that it was going to be at least five hours long, I was excited. I just hoped there were no snakes. Or any scary animal.

"Yoongi," I whispered a couple of minutes into the hike.

"Yes?" He whispered back.

"Are there any snakes here?"

"Well it's a forest Seok, so I think a snake or two might come and say hi to us." He said smiling but he stopped as soon as he saw the look of horror on my face. "Or not, actually I don't think there are any snakes here."

Minseo looked at us and laughed. "There's tons of snakes here Hoseok. Just don't mess with them and you'll be fine."

Well neither of them helped. I cautiously looked around to make sure I didn't step on a snake. Unfortunately, I was too busy looking out for potential snake threats that I didn't notice the tree ahead of me until I bumped into it and fell down on the ground.

"Ow," I said rubbing my head.

Yoongi, Minseo, and Seohyeon quickly ran to me to check if I was ok.

"Gosh Hoseok, look where you're going next time," Minseo said as she and Seohyeon helped me up while Yoongi wiped the dirt off my back.

It reminded me of when Seohyeon had knocked me down the day I failed my math test. Except Yoongi is here now.

I smiled, sometimes I hate myself for failing that math test since because of it, my math teacher made me do extra credit homework for a week. But it was what led me to meet Seohyeon and eventually meeting Yoongi.

Just like Seokjin asking me to go to the movies with him caused me to have a weird dream of him chasing me asking what movie I wanted to see.

Or like when I ate Yoongi's evil chips that upset my stomach. Without that, I would've never gone to the bathroom and would've never had the chance to talk to Minseo about Yoongi and his constant questioning about my feelings towards Seokjin.

"What are you thinking about Seok?" Yoongi asked me. "You've been quiet for a while."

"Just things," I told him

"Are you thinking about Seokjin? Don't think about him too much. This sight is way more beautiful than him" He said as waved his arms around showing the forest off.

"I was thinking of other people other than Jin," I said rolling my eyes.

"So there's someone else other than Seokjin?" Yoongi asked with his eyebrow raised.

"There was never Seokjin," I told him as we stopped at a bridge. Mr. Min said we could stop here for a couple of minutes so we could look at the river.

"You know Yoongi I'm starting to think you want me to date Seokjin seeing how much you want to know if I like him," I said. Even though it wasn't true, the number of times he asked if I liked the older boy made it seem like it. Maybe he isn't really jealous like Minseo said and just wants me to go out with Seokjin.

"I just want to know if you like him. I'm your best friend I should know who you like" Yoongi said looking at the river.

I sighed. "As I said before, I only think of Jin as a friend."

"Well, feelings for people change Seok.'' He said looking at me. "You say you don't like him today but maybe in a week or so you'll say otherwise."

I was going to say that no matter how long I hung out with Jin I still wasn't going to see him any differently but Mr. Min yelled for us to get ready to start walking again.

"Come on Seok," Yoongi said grabbing my arm a little harshly. "We gotta keep walking."

I wish he would notice that I blush because of him and not Seokjin. I looked at him but he kept his eyes straight ahead, he was still pulling me by my arm, but not as harshly as before.

We walked like this for the rest of the hike until we reached the end of the trail and the view that was there was truly breathtaking.

The trail ended at the edge of a cliff, with a fence surrounding the edge to prevent anyone from falling. The view beyond the edge of the cliff, however, was full of the greenest trees I had ever seen. I even spotted some deer running in the spaces where there were no trees. Sadly we couldn't stay for long since  Mr. Min said that the sun will probably start setting when we head back and he didn't want us walking in the dark so he quickly ushered us back on the trail and back to the camping site.

"This was a good day wasn't it Seokie?" Seohyeon asked me as we made our way back to the camp.

"It was. The sight was amazing."

"It really is. It's our second year coming here but I still find that view as beautiful as the first time I saw it." Minseo said putting her arm around my shoulder.

She's taller than me. She's like Sailor Jupiter from the Sailor Moon anime. Tall and strong and pretty.

"I remember when we first came here, there was a creepy old man selling cans near the campsite entrance," Yoongi said making me jump since he had been quiet ever since the bridge. "He kept saying they were the best quality cans but I didn't believe it. Mom did and she bought like a whole pack from him."

Yoongi entertained us for the rest of the walk, telling us various stories about things he had done when he was younger.

When we arrived back at the camping site, we had a nice little dinner before getting ready to leave. Yoongi kept talking about the old men and what he could possibly be up to now.

"SeokSeok," Yoongi said to me before I could fall asleep in the car seat. "Promise me that if I ever end up like the old man, you'll buy my cans."

I turned on my side to look at him. "Only if you promise me to stop asking me about Jin."

"Deal." He said. He kept talking after that, making me fall asleep to the sound of his voice.