CHAPTER 13

When I got to the music room I realized I had been too late to meet up with Yoongi as a teacher was escorting him out. He looked my way and smiled. I waved at him but I don't think he saw as the teacher told him to face forward and keep walking.

Since my meeting with Yoongi was unexpectedly cancelled I decided to head back to the lunch room. I quickly made my way back to the table I was sitting at and sat back down in my seat.

Only it wasn't the table I had been sitting at. I sat down at the table Seokjin and Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting at.

"I'm sorry I sat at the wrong table, I'll leave now. Sorry again." I said getting up with my lunch ready to go to the table where Namjoon and Jimin were sitting at.

"It's ok you can sit with us." Taehyung said grabbing my arm and pulling me back down. "Seokjin wanted to talk to you anyways so this is perfect."

"Oh, ok." I said sitting back down. "What did you want to talk about Jin?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you about what happened this morning." He said. "I know I should've never slapped Yoongi. We were just playing at first but then I guess we got too carried away and I just hit him."

How does one get so carried away in a play fight that they end up slapping the other person? I guess things like these only happen to Jin.

"Did you guys get in trouble?" I asked suddenly remembering how the teacher had escorted Yoongi out of the music room. My guess was that he got in trouble for what happened earlier, ran away and hid to avoid his punishment but ended up getting caught anyways or he was just skipping and had gotten caught.

"No, no teachers were there when it happened. But then Yoongi saw Seohyeon and Minseo fighting and he went over to them and said something I didn't quite catch but the teachers did. Luckily he ran away before the teacher could get him. I don't know where he went but I'm sure he's hiding somewhere in school." Seokjin said.

So I was right then, Yoongi was in fact hiding so he wouldn't get caught by the teachers. He should've just let the teachers get him when they had heard him say whatever he had said. Now he was probably in more trouble than before for running away.

I told Seokjin about what I had seen happen with Yoongi earlier and he nodded.

"Hm, then I guess he was hiding." Seokjin said.

We all sat quietly at the table eating the rest of our meals when Taehyung suddenly gasped and grabbed his schoolbag. He started digging through it and stopped when he found what he was looking for.

A picture of two small boys eating some cake at what seemed to be a birthday party.

"Hobi look." He said, excitedly handing me the picture. I grabbed it and looked at it. I realized one of the small boys in the picture was me.

Wierd, I thought.

"How did you get this picture Tae?" I asked still looking at the picture trying to figure out who the other little boy was.

"From my cousin." He said looking at the picture as well. He then looked up at me. "You know Kim Jihun right?"

Kim Jihun. I've heard that name before.

"Wait I have another picture of you two." He said digging through his book bag again. Jungkook leaned forward and grabbed the picture of me and the Jihun boy. I still couldn't quite figure out who he was.

"Aw, I guess you've always been cute Hobi." Jungkook said as he examined the picture.

"And neat." Seokjin said leaning on Jungkook. "Look how his eating area somehow looks spotless but the other boy has napkins everywhere."