CHAPTER 22

Thanks to Seokjin, Minseo and Seohyeon are now talking. Although there is still some tension between the two, they are at least acknowledging each other's presence and being nice to each one another. Another thing that Seokjin has managed to accomplish in our group is to bring Namjoon and Jimin together. They haven't confirmed anything themselves but I'm pretty sure they're dating now.

Jimin spoke with Heejun and apologized for being mean to him in the past. Heejun told me that Jimin said he was only cold to him because he thought Heejun was trying to get Namjoon to fall for him and not Jimin. I saw Jimin and Namjoon wearing couple rings and told Yoongi I wanted some too. He told me that we'll buy some when I go meet up with Jintae on Saturday.

But it seemed as if the worst things decided to happen on one of the best days of the week.

Dawon said she would not be able to take me anywhere today because she had to help her friend with a party they were hosting the entire day and couldn't show up late. I went to my father to see if he could take me but he wasn't feeling good so I didn't bother him with that. And I couldn't ask my mother since she was looking after my father.

I told my mother I was going out and ran to Yoongi's house and knocked on the front door. Minseo opened the door and called for Yoongi as soon as she saw my face.

"Sheesh Hoseok, did you walk here? Your face is freezing." She said touching my cheek.

"No, I ran." I said pouting as she pinched my cheek and led me into the house.

Yoongi came running down the stairs and smiled when he saw me.

"We're leaving now?" He asked as he walked over to me and Minseo.

"We should, but we don't have a ride, Dawon has to be somewhere and my mother is taking care of my dad because he's not feeling good."

"I'll take you guys." Minseo said. "Just tell me where and I'll pull up the directions on my phone."

We piled into the car shortly after I gave Minseo the directions to the place I was meeting Jintae in and set off. Now Minseo driving us there didn't seem like a problem, and it wasn't. At least not until we got lost.

"Minseo, for the last time, the GPS said to turn left at the next turn not turn left at this turn." Yoongi told Minseo. Minseo didn't seem to be listening to him though as she kept driving. I wanted to tell her to find a spot to park the car and call for help but I felt like she would yell at me and say that she knows what she's doing.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was already 12:00 pm. I was sure that there was no way that we would be able to make it to the coffee shop in time. I told myself, however, to not lose hope and to believe Minseo when she said that she knows what she's doing. But as time went by it became harder and harder to do so.

It was at 1:42 pm that I decided to tell Jintae about how us meeting up today would probably not happen on the time we decided on.

"Jinate?" I said into my phone when he picked up. Yoongi and Minseo quickly turned around to look at me when I said that and I could tell Yoongi wanted to get out of the passenger seat and sit beside me so he could hear what Jintae would say.

"Yes Hoseokie."

I was, again, taken aback by his sudden use of my nickname but I didn't let it bother me and went on to say what I had to say.

"Jintae, I don't think I'm going to be able to meet up with you today."

"Oh," He said and I heard some shuffling in the background. "Why's that?"