CHAPTER 20

I felt like crying. Jimin had just left and he looked so sad. Of course, I felt bad for him since he's my friend but at the same time, I felt like he kind of deserved it for upsetting Namjoon and making fun of something Namjoon seemed to adore. Even though he said it was childish, to Namjoon it obviously meant something, and I understood how he felt. Nobody likes hearing people they're close to calling something they like dumb. Nor do they like it when people call them childish for liking it or getting mad when people ridicule them for their likes.

I hated that feeling and it's happened to me plenty of times when I was younger, so it hurt me seeing how sad Namjoon looked like when Jimin called the bracelets childish. I shouldn't have offered them the bracelets, I thought as I laid back down on my bed, this wouldn't have happened if I had just kept quiet.

I laid on my bed trying to go back to sleep but the image of Namjoon and Jimin fighting kept coming back to my head not letting me get any rest. I need to talk to someone.

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Yoongi's phone number hoping he would pick up. Sadly, he didn't, I didn't know why I expected him to though, it was eight in the morning and we didn't have school so Yoongi would most likely sleep in until noon today. Since I can't sleep, I thought as I got out of my bed, maybe I should go play in the snow.

I grabbed a big winter coat from my closet, slipped it on and headed outside. I was careful not to make a lot of noise since I didn't want to wake up anyone. I was successful and managed to get out of the house without getting caught. The ice on the steps of the porch almost made me slip and I panicked, thankfully I didn't scream. Screaming would've blown my cover.

Once I was away from the dangerous iced sidewalk I ran to the back of the house and jumped into the snow. I instantly regretted it as I felt my face start to burn from how cold the snow was. This time I did scream and our neighbor came running out of his house to see what had happened.

"Are you ok young man?" He asked peering over his side of the fence. "I heard a scream."

"No, I'm not ok sir, I jumped into the snow face first and now my face burns because if it," I said trying warm my face up by zipping my winter coat all the way up. I felt so dumb for not bringing a scarf with me.

"Wait here, I'll get you a scarf." The neighbor as he turned around and ran inside his house. He was back almost as soon as he had left and handed me a scarf. I put it on and was relieved at the warmness it brought me. I thanked the man and he smiled and told me to be careful before going back to his house.

Now that I was fully wrapped up and cozy, I started playing around in the snow. I made a nice little town out of the snow with some snow people to go with them. I made a snowman in the middle of the town so that it looked like a snowzilla. Except my snowzilla didn't look as threatening as Godzilla did.

I then found a spot I hadn't built some of my snow town on and decided to make a snow angel. It didn't come out as pretty as I wanted it too and figured that's what I got for what happened between Namjoon and Jimin. Angels don't cause fights between their friends. I thought to myself as I began making a snow building where I had made my snow angel. I hadn't realized I had started crying until a tear fell on my mittens causing the spot on where it had landed to get a bit darker

I quickly wiped my eyes so that the tears wouldn't fall on the little snow buildings. I worked so hard on them and I couldn't let some warm little tears melt them.

"Seok?"

I looked up from my spot on the ground and saw Yoongi standing behind me.

"Yoongi?"

He knelt down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Are you crying?"

"A little," I said wiping my eyes again. "Why are you here?"

"I woke up and saw that you had called me so I tried calling back but you didn't pick up so I decided to come visit you to see if you were alright," He said as he looked around the backyard and saw the little snow town. "Looks like you kept yourself busy though."

I smiled as he tried making a little a little snow person next to the building I had just made.

"Why were you crying though?" He asked after he had finished making his little snow person.

"Because I'm the worst friend ever." I said looking at him. Yoongi frowned at my reason for being sad and spoke up. "How are you the worst friend ever? Did I miss something?"

I sighed and explained to him everything that had happened earlier that morning. After I was done he let out a small chuckle and looked at me.

"Seok, everything that happened isn't your fault, sure they fought over bracelets you were giving them but the fight was mostly about the gift and not the giver, so you're not at fault here."

"I still feel bad, if I had just not offered them the bracelets everything would be fine." I said as I looked around at the snow town.

"Seok, how could you have possibly known that they would fight over the bracelets? You were just trying to be nice and wanted to give them a gift, so don't beat yourself up over it, ok?" Yoongi said smiling at me, I smiled back and said 'ok'.

We stayed sitting down for a bit until he got up and helped me up as well. We carefully walked around the backyard, making sure neither of us accidentally stepped on the snow buildings I had worked so hard on. After Yoongi tried (emphasis on tried) making my snowman look more like Godzilla, we went inside my house to warm up.

When we stepped inside we were greeted by my mother and Dawon sitting in the living room drinking some coffee.

"About time you decided to come inside, I wouldn't be surprised if your hands fell off." My mother said as she got up and handed Yoongi and me a blanket. We quickly wrapped ourselves in it and walked towards the kitchen. My father was in there preparing his coffee and turned around to look at us when we walked in before letting out a sigh and turning back around to attend to his coffee.

"Dad where are the hot chocolate packets?" I asked as Yoongi and I tried to keep the blanket wrapped around both of us.

"They should be in the pantry." My dad said as he mixed his coffee. I proceeded to lead Yoongi and me towards the pantry where the hot chocolate packets, as said by my dad, is.

Thankfully my dad was right and the hot chocolate packets were in there. We had to leave the blanket on one of the kitchen chairs since we didn't want to risk it getting dirty while we prepared the hot chocolate.

In the end, we made a bit too much for both of us and Dawon had to help us finish it all.

She was not happy.

[A/N: Merry Christmas!💖🎅]