CHAPTER 30

---- 11 Years Later ----

Hoseok stared at his reflection in the mirror in front of him and felt tears threaten to spill. It was difficult for him to process that the man in the mirror was him. That he was going to get married, and to the man he loved the most at that.

"Hoseok don't cry," Jungkook said as he got up from his seat on the hotel bed to approach the older. "You look beautiful but the make-up on you is still fresh so it won't withstand your tears."

"It's not my fault you put on so much make-up on my face." Hoseok said pouting as he tried to stop tears from leaving his eyes. He failed at this and Jungkook let out a small sigh as he saw tears roll down the older's cheeks.

"Well, it's not my fault you and Yoongi lost that bet a couple of years back. Now you two must suffer." Jungkook said as he grabbed his make-up kit to fix up a pouting Hoseok's make-up.

"Plus," Jungkook continued as he wiped the tears away from Hoseok's face and prepared himself to fix the older's make-up. "It's not like I'm putting a lot of it on your face. Just enough so that you look nice."

"Who's doing Yoongi's make-up?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook finished up.

"It's either Minseo or Seohyeon. I hope it's Seohyeon though. Minseo tends to have a temper and I'm sure Yoongi's giving her a hard time right now." Jungkook said stepping back to look at Hoseok's face to make sure it didn't need anything else.

Happy with his work, Jungkook smiled and gave Hoseok the thumbs-up sign. Hoseok looked back over the mirror to see his reflection. He looked stunning.

A knock at his hotel room's door snapped him out of his train of thoughts and he turned around to look at the door.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hand on the doorknob in case the person tried to get in without permission.

"It's me, Seokjin." The voice said. Hoseok saw a small frown form on Jungkook's face before the younger quickly shook his head and stood up a little straighter.

"And what can I help you with?" Jungkook asked. His sudden formality almost made Hoseok burst out laughing but he knew better.

"Let me in. I need to see Hoseok, otherwise, he'll be the only one with make-up on at his wedding."

Jungkook let out a sigh and opened the door. Seokjin stumbled in, almost falling, and quickly looked over at Jungkook who was looking everywhere but Seokjin.

Hoseok laughed at the scene in front of him which caused Seokjin to look over at him.

"Wow Hoseok," He said approaching said male. "You look amazing."

"Thank you Seokjin." Hoseok said also approaching the older and pulling him into a quick hug. He looked over at Jungkook and saw him looking away from them. He frowned.

I'll talk to him later. He thought as Jin released him from their hug. We'll talk later.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Seokjin ran as fast as he could to the nearest elevator. He told himself that he was running because they were on a tight schedule but he knew that wasn't true.

Back at Yoongi's hotel room, the husband-to-be had been giving Minseo a hard time. He refused to let her apply any type of make-up on his face. Seokjin had watched as the two siblings fought rather viciously with their words and decided to take matters into his own hands.

He had decided on going over to Hoseok's room to see how things were going on with his make-up. If whoever was doing his make-up was any good, then Seokjin would report back to Yoongi how good Hoseok looks and, hopefully, it would somehow trigger Yoongi into giving in to the make-up.