CHAPTER 15

“Who’s this Seok?” Yoongi asked. He was laying on my bed playing around on my phone while I sorted out the small mess that had formed at the bottom of my closet.

How the mess happened I'm not sure but I'm sure it had something to do with Mickey.

“Let me see.” I said walking over to him to see what he was talking about. It was a picture Jintae had taken of Jihun and I before they drove me home yesterday. Jihun was holding me bridal style in front of his brother’s car even though I told him not to since I felt like he was going to drop me. And he did. Thanks to him my behind has been hurting a lot.

“That’s Jihun.” I said giving him my phone back.

“Why is he holding you like that? Why are you letting him hold you like that?” Yoongi asked. I felt an interrogation about  Jihun’s and I relationship approaching.

“Because he’s my friend.” I told him.

“I’ve never held you like that.” Yoongi said sitting up on my bed.

“But you’ve kissed me.” I said sitting down next to him.

He quickly pulled me towards him and placed me between his legs, my back to him with his head resting on my shoulder.

“I can kiss you again.” He said lifting his head up from my shoulder. I felt his breath touch the back of my head. Goosebumps ran over my body at the sensation. “And on the lips this time.”

We looked at each other for a second before we slowly started leaning in. My heart was pounding at the thought of finally kissing Yoongi. It was beating loudly at the thought of him being my first kiss.

Unfortunately, Dawon had to barge in and interrupt us.

“Hobi, Mom sa-What are you doing!?” She said when she opened the door and saw me and Yoongi almost kiss.

“D-dawon.” I said quickly getting off the bed, almost falling in the process. “We were just-”

“About to fuck?” She said, her arms crossed.

“Dawon!” I exclaimed, my ears face started turning red at her statement. “Dad says not to say that word!”

“Yeah, and dad also said to not have sex until you're married but I guess we both like breaking his rules behind his back huh?”

“We didn't have sex!” I said. Now I was completely embarrassed. Here I was in my room with Yoongi, about to have my first kiss with him and my sister comes in (without knocking may I add) and immediately assumes we were going to have sex.

“But you were about to.”

“No we weren't!” I said. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes because of Dawon not believing me. “Why won't you believe me?”

I started crying and her face immediately softened. “Aw, Hobi I'm sorry don't cry.” She quickly put her arms around me and pulled me closer.

“W-why are you so mean?” I said still crying.

“Hobi I'm sorry, ok? Look, it's just I walk in to tell you something and I see you sitting between a boy's legs on your bed and I can only assume you've agreed to do something with him.” She said rubbing my back. “I'm your big sister you know? I'm supposed to look after you until I die and if I let you be so reckless while mom and dad are out and you're under my care then I've failed as your sister.”

“I'm sorry.” I said trying to control my cries. “You're not a bad sister, and you're not mean.”

“I know I'm not.” She said as she let go of me. “Now how about we go watch a movie in the living room, you can come to if you want.” The last part was directed to Yoongi who was still on my bed.

“I'll come.” He said getting of my bed and walking over to us. “But can I ask you something?”

“Go ahead.” Dawon said.

“Can I kiss him?” He asked. Dawon's and I's eyes went wide at Yoongi's question.

“Right now?” She said putting her arm up and pushing me behind her. “In his room?”

He shrugged. “Well, anywhere is fine as long as I can kiss him.”

Dawon frowned and stayed quiet for a bit. She looked at Yoongi and then at me, or at least she tried to look at me since I was still behind her.

“Ok.” She said putting her arm down and signalling me to stand next to her. “I'll leave this room and go downstairs. You have a 2 minutes to kiss him, and only kiss him. If I hear you start to do anything else other then kissing him then I'm kicking you out and banning you from ever seeing Hobi again, understand?”

Yoongi smiled and nodded. Dawon sighed before turning around and leaving my room, closing my door behind her.

As soon as she stepped out Yoongi grabbed my hand and led me to my bed. He sat down in the position he was in before she walked in. I sat down between his legs, my face facing his this time. He placed his arms on my waist and pulled me closer. He closed his eyes and I did the same.

We started leaning in and this time our lips did touch. His lips felt nice and he seemed to know what he was doing. It felt so nice and I think it may have been the best kiss ever, even though it's my only kiss ever.

He pulled away from the kiss and I opened my eyes. He looked at me for a second before he leaned in and started kissing my neck.

“Y-yoongi.” I whined as he continued to leave kisses all over my neck. “It tickles.”

He stopped and raised his head to look at me. “Does it really?”

“Yes.” I said smiling at him.

“Gosh you're so cute Seok.” He said leaning in and kissed me again. Except this time it was more playful as he kissed my face as well.

“Come on, let's go, I'm pretty sure our two minutes are up.” Yoongi said as he helped me off the bed.

We walked out my room and down to the living room. Dawon was sitting in my dad's recliner watching some random movie that was on.

“About time.” She said looking over at us. “I was about to go in there and kick you out through the window.” She said to Yoongi.

Yoongi laughed and sat down on the couch and I sat down next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

“I love you a lot Seok.” He said looking at me and smiling. “Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Yes.” I said smiling at him. “But you'll have to talk with my mom and dad.”

“Ok.” He said kissing my nose. Dawon cleared her throat and we both turned to look at her.

“You can't kiss him until my parents give the ok that you can date him. So until then, no touching either.” Dawon said getting up and making us move so she could sit between us.

“Dawon.” I whined when she sat down. “But we already kissed, it doesn't make sense that we can't touch each other if we already kissed.”

Dawon ignored me and kept watching the movie. I huffed and leaned back in my seat and paid attention to the movie. It was kind of boring but it was bearable.

Halfway through the movie, Dawon spoke up.

“Oh, Seok I forgot to tell you, Mom asked what do you want for dinner. Since I forgot to ask you cause you were busy playing around with your boyfriend here I told her that I'll cook dinner today. Any requests?”

“Please don't burn down the house.” I told her. “That's all I ask for.”

Yoongi and me started laughing and Dawon let out a sigh before getting up.

“Some things never change!” She yelled from the kitchen. It only made Yoongi and I laugh even louder.