CHAPTER 21

Yoongi and I had to resort to sitting with Seokjin and his boyfriends during lunch. We couldn't sit on the roof of the school since it was very cold and we couldn't risk getting sick. We also couldn't sit at my normal table since we were all spread out now. Seohyeon sat with her boyfriend and his friends and since Heejun is one of her boyfriend's friend and Namjoon's friend, Namjoon sat with them. Jimin sat with Minseo and the rest of Minseo's friends from band.

One would think that the people in the school band would be geeky but most of them look like they want to start a fight. Especially Minseo. I have never seen someone look so angry while they play the saxophone as Minseo does. Most of the band members look concentrated while they play their instruments, but Minseo looks she wants to beat you to death while she plays ‘My Old Flame’ on her saxophone.

It saddens me that because of all these disagreements between our friend group we struggle to hang out together as a group. The last time we were all together was on the rooftop when Yoongi and I told them about us, but at that time Namjoon and Jimin still hadn't fought.

Jungkook told me that he, Seokjin and Taehyung don't want to sit at our regular table since it's not the same without everyone else sitting there. That's why they decided to sit at a different table.

“You'd think that Minseo and Seohyeon would've made up by now but they haven't. Honestly I'm surprised. Is the world coming to an end?” Jungkook said as he looked around the table as if we were at a business meeting and he was the boss.

“I'm afraid so Kookie,” Taehyung said as he stole a piece of food off of Seokjin's plate. “Not only have Minseo and Seohyeon not made up yet but Namjoon and Jimin are ignoring each other. And those two never ignore each other. Whatever they got mad at each other for must be big.”

“We need to do something to fix this madness that has overcome our people.’ Seokjing said as he stood up from his seat making people from neighboring tables to turn around and look at him. “Jimin and Namjoon and I are working on a very important project and it can’t go to waste just because they don’t want to speak to each other.”

He pushed his chair out and marched over to where Namjoon was sitting. Namjoon seemed surprised at Seokjin’s sudden arrival but greeted him warmly. I guess Namjoon thought that Seokjin was just there to say ‘hi’ as he turned around to keep talking to Heejun as soon as he saw Seokjin wasn’t going to say anything else. But Seokjin had a plan and nothing was going to stop him from getting it done. He grabbed Namjoon’s arm and pulled him from his seat causing Namjoon to let out a small yelp of surprise. We watched as he dragged Namjoon to our table, sat him down at one of the empty seat and made his way to Jimin’s table to do the same to him.

Our table was now host of six confused people, two of which were mad at each other and were looking at everyone but each other, and one determined looking Seokjin.

“Namjoon, Jimin, I bet you’re both wondering why I’ve dragged you here.” Seokjin said looking at the two he was talking to. I looked over at Jimin and tried not to laugh, there are times when Jimin looks scary when he’s mad and there are times when he looks cute. These are one of those times in which he looks cute.

“Seokjin please tell me this is important, because if it’s not then I would like to leave.” Namjoon said in a serious tone causing Jimin to laugh. Namjoon glared at him but I could see some blush creeping unto his cheeks.

“Oh, it’s serious alright.” Seokjin said as he dragged his seat to the head of the table and sat in it. “We need to discuss this little disagreement between you two, I don’t know if you two remember but we are working on a very important and we can’t let anything distract us from finishing it.”

Namjoon and Jimin stayed silent at Seokjin’s words. It felt like Seokjin was trying to be very serious about this subject but all seriousness was soon shattered when Taehyung decided to sneeze causing all of us to fall into a pit of laughter. We usually don’t laugh at things like people sneezing but Taehyung’s sneezes are always so loud and the fact that he sneezed during such a ‘serious’ meeting just seemed funny to all of us.

“Anyways,” Seokjin said once he calmed down. “I want you two to talk out and work out whatever happened that made you guys mad at each other. It doesn’t have to be right now but definitely before the end of the day since we have to meet up today to work on the project.”

“Actually Jin,” Namjoon said as he looked over at at Jimin. “I think I would like to talk to Jimin now.”

I’m not sure if it was what was going on that caused this or if it was just him but Yoongi started choking on his chicken and I had to divert my attention to him so I could prevent him from meeting his end. I had to excuse Yoongi and I from the table after I managed to dislodge the chicken from his throat so that we could get some water from the water fountain.

“Seok, saving people from choking has got to be a special family power of yours or something” Yoongi said as he filled his cup with water again.

“It’s not a power Yoongi it’s just something my parents made Dawon and I learn incase anything like this was to ever happen.” I said grabbing Yoongi’s cup as I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting another cup and filling it up when Yoongi had one in his hand.

“Bless your parents then, they know how to raise children.” Yoongi said leaning over onto the fountain. He accidentally pressed the button that releases the water and, in an attempt to prevent the water form landing on the ground, I threw myself on the floor so the water would land on me and not the floor.

In the process of doing this however, I dropped Yoongi’s cup which still had a little bit of water and splashed Yoongi’s lower region. It wasn’t as noticeable as what had happened to me though, I was lying on the floor, face first, with my back completely wet. I could hear some laughter from the people who sat near the water fountain but other then that I don’t think anyone really noticed what had just happened to me and Yoongi.

Nobody ever really pays attention to what goes on around them in the cafeteria, just what goes on in front of them.

[A/N: Happy Taehyung day💜]