CHAPTER 11

It took me two hours to clean the kitchen and Yoongi was no help whatsoever. All he did was sit down on one of the kitchen chairs and watch me clean, he would occasionally try to start a conversation with me but he would eventually quit due to me not responding to him.

My mother was quite surprised I finished early and had to double check the kitchen to make sure I had cleaned it well. She said that since I had finished so early I could clean the living room as well. Of course I couldn't say no to her so I gathered the cleaning supplies and walked to the living room with Yoongi following behind me. I thought he was going to help me clean since he helped bring the supplies to the living room but sadly I was wrong because as soon as he set the supplies down on the floor he made himself comfortable on the couch.

I didn't understand what Yoongi was playing at. In the morning he was being so nice but as soon as we left my room he has been the complete opposite.

Thankfully the living room wasn't that messy and I cleaned up in no time. I was going to ask Yoongi if he wanted to do anything but he had fallen asleep on the couch. I sighed and left the living room so I could put away the cleaning supplies in the closet.

I figured that I could take a quick shower and headed up towards my room to get ready. When I opened the door to my room however I was surprised to see Yoongi already there reading something from a small green notebook.

I quickly recognized it as a notebook I had received from a friend I had in primary school but unfortunately moved before we entered middle school. In there he had written small notes and some references to inside jokes we had between us.

I had also given him a notebook in which I wrote similar things. We did it in case we ever drifted apart.

Yoongi looked like he wasn't going to stop reading the little notebook anytime soon so I grabbed everything I needed to take a shower including my change of clothes (not the ones I was going to take to the movies since I still had a couple hours left until I actually needed to get ready) and entered my bathroom.

I took my time in case Yoongi was having trouble deciphering what my friend wrote. His handwriting wasn't the neatest back then.

After I finished showering and had changed into my clothes I walked out the bathroom and into my room. Yoongi was still there but it looked like he had long finished reading the little notebook since he was sprawled all over my bed with the little notebook laying on the floor.

“Yoongi,” I whispered quietly shaking him a little. “Wake up you're messing up my bed.”

He groaned and turned on his side but still didn't get up. I kept poking him and in return he swung his arm at my head causing me to fall on the floor. Getting knocked down seems to happen to me often. He didn't even hit hard, I just lost my balance since I wasn't expecting him to hit me.

Yoongi sat up quickly and looked over at me when he heard me hit the floor. He got off the bed and crouched down to help me get up.

“Oh god, Seokie I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that.” He said as he sat me down on my bed rubbing my head. “I'm so stupid, you can hit me back if you want.” He said grabbing my arm and hitting his head with it.

“I'm not going to hit you Yoongi.” I said gently removing my arm from his grasp. “Anyways it's my fault for messing with you. You were asleep.”

“That doesn't matter. I hit you and you fell on your butt and it probably hurts now.” His eyes widened after he said that. “Is your butt ok?”

“Yes Yoongi it's fine.”

“That's a relief.” He said pulling me into a hug almost making us fall off the bed.

“Why is it a relief?” I asked trying to get comfortable since his hug was pretty strong.

“I don't know, a butt’s a butt and if it's in pain it needs extra care.” He said rubbing my arm.

I laughed at his reasoning behind asking about my butt. I guess it was, well, reasonable.

“At what time are you going with Seokjin to the movies?” Yoongi asked releasing me from his hug.

“The movie starts at 6:30pm so he's picking me up at around 6:10pm.” I told him picking up my little notebook which was still on the floor.

“Aren't you two going to go out to eat after the movie's over?” He asked as he grabbed the notebook from me.

“Yeah.” I said taking my notebook back. “Why?”

“I don't know it's just weird that he's taking you out so late.” He said looking over at me, only for his eyes to fall at the notebook in my hands.

“Why do you have a problem with Seokjin and me going to the movies? It's not that big of a deal.” I said placing the notebook on my pillow.

“And why did you do all of that earlier during breakfast? It was so rude and unnecessary. Honestly, I thought better of you Yoongi.”

Yoongi didn't say anything. And then I felt his hand grab mine. I looked at him but he was busy looking at our hands.

“Bring me some popcorn.” He said letting go of my hand and getting up to go to the bathroom. Yoongi sure does know how to make things seem more dramatic than they are.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

6 o’clock rolled around very quickly and Yoongi was very aware of that. We were in the living room playing a board game with Dawon when he realized it was almost 6 o’clock. He had grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room.

“Come on Seok put your clothes on. I want to see what they look like.” He said sitting down on my bed. I laughed at Yoongi's persistence and walked over to my closet to get my clothes. I changed behind the closet door just because I didn’t want Yoongi to see my clothes until I was fully changed. Not that the door really covered much.

As soon as I finished changing I walked out from behind the closet door. Yoongi looked at me and stared with a blank face which made me kind of nervous since I didn’t know if he liked it or not.

I was wearing a white turtleneck made of cotton and some blue skinny jeans. I still hadn’t put my shoes on and I hadn’t done my hair yet since I only just changed into my outfit.

Yoongi stared for a bit more before a smile formed at his lips. “You look wonderful Seokie.”

I blushed at his compliment. I didn’t know why I was so surprised, he wanted to see my outfit so I should’ve expected him to say something about it.

“Thanks.” I said looking down hoping that he wouldn’t see me blush although it was very likely that he did.

“Now go fix your hair and put your shoes on so I can see how the final result looks like.” Yoongi said making me laugh. I walked over to my bathroom and started doing my hair so that it would look presentable. I know that Yoongi probably thinks that I’m doing this all to impress Seokjin but I'm not. At least not in the way he thinks. My mom always says that you have to look approachable to others who don’t know you well so that’s the look I was going for.

I walked out the bathroom to put my shoes on when Dawon shouted from downstairs that Seokjin was here. Of course she didn't know his name so she called him my “handsome friend with the glasses”.

“I'm handsome too.” Yoongi mumbled as we went downstairs to the living room. Dawon had already let Seokjin in as he was sitting on the couch talking to her.

“Hey.” I said walking up to them. Seokjin turned around and smiled at me. He then noticed Yoongi (who was standing next to me) and waved at him. Yoongi waved back and went to sit down on my dad's recliner.

“Dad told me to call him over before you left so wait a second alright?” Dawon said as she got up and left the living room to get him.

She came back with our dad who looked Seokjin up and down before handing me money that I was to spend while I was out to me.

“Be safe.” He said. When he left the living room Seokjin looked at me and smiled.

“Alright Hobi,” He said opening the front door for us. “Let's go watch this movie.”