CHAPTER 12

As soon as I got to school Jimin came charging at me, grabbed my arm and dragged me to the library at an alarming speed.

“Hobi, we have a situation.” Jimin said once we were sitting down in one of the tables that were in the library.

“What is it?”

“Well actually it's multiple situations we have right now.” He said giving me an attempt of a smile. “So get ready cause I'm going to spill the tea of the day.”

“Jimin if-”

“No don't say anything, Hobi, just listen.” He said putting his finger to my lips to 'silence’ me. I was about to bite his finger but he quickly retracted it. We looked at each other for a few seconds before he sighed and spoke up.

“So first I'll start with Yoongi since you guys are close.” He paused again and looked at me. “Seokjin bitch slapped him.”

“Jimin don't li-”

“No, no, shh.” He placed his finger back on my lips and continued speaking.

“According to Seohyeon, who witnessed the bitch slapping, Yoongi went up to Seokjin and they started play fighting like the wierdos they are and next thing you know, Jin slapped Yoongi."

I opened my mouth to say something but Jimin pressed it shut with his fingers.

“Wait Hobi, I'm not done.”

I frowned but he continued.

“Next thing I'll talk about is that Seohyeon and Minseo also got into a fight. Except there's was verbal, and let's just say some not so nice things were said and Yoongi had to step in.”

“Did th-”

“Hobi, wait.” Jimin said as he pressed my lips a little more tightly. “I have one more thing to say.”

I closed my eyes and attempted to let out a sigh but Jimin was still pinching my mouth shut. He noticed this and removed his fingers from where they were.

“I wrote a note to Namjoon.” He said, his face starting to turn slightly red. “But I didn’t sign my name on it.”

“Did you not sign it intentionally or by accident?”

“Intentionally.”

I smiled. “So you want to be Joonie's secret admirer?”

“Yes, and I hope I'm his only secret admirer.”

I laughed at Jimin and pinched his cheek gently for being so cute.

“Was slapping the only thing that happened between Yoongi and Seokjin.” I asked Jimin once I had finished pinching his cheeks.

“Well, Seohyeon told me that Yoongi and Seokjin were just goofing around at first but I guess they got too carried away.”

“I would've never guessed Seokjin as the type to slap in a play fight.”

“Well the more you know.” Jimin said taking out a piece of gum from a gum packet that had been in his pocket.

“Why are you chewing gum? The bell's going to ring soon and you'll have to spit it out before you get to class.”

“If I go to class.” Jimin took his phone out from his book bag and opened up the messaging app.

“Are you going to-”

“Yes.” He said as he quickly typed a message on his phone and clicked send. “But you're coming with me.”

“And what about Namjoon?”