CHAPTER 10

Saturday was the day Seokjin and I had decided on to go to the movies and it was also the day Yoongi picked to climb into my room through my window at 7 in the morning. I hadn’t realized he was there until I felt my bed sink in too much for it to be Mickey. Yoongi covered my mouth with his hands so I wouldn’t scream in shock at his sudden presence.

“Yoongi what are you doing here?” I asked him once he had removed his hands from my mouth.

He scotted closer to me and hugged me. “I just wanted to see you.”

“You saw me yesterday.” I told him.

“But not long enough.”

We stayed still for a while. Yoongi laying down next to me, our breathing quiet, almost as if we didn’t want to be caught by anyone. Not that we’d get in trouble if we did, my parents wouldn’t really be concerned about Yoongi laying down with me, they’d be more concerned about the fact that my window wasn’t locked.

And that Yoongi had left it wide open.

“Aren’t you cold?” I whispered to Yoongi. He was laying on top of the blanket which prevented him from covering himself with it.

“Yeah.”

I gently pushed him off my bed, lifted the part of the blanket he had been laying on top of, and told him to lay back down. When he layed back down he pulled the blanket over our heads and turned on his side so he could face me.

“Seok you’re so cute.”

I didn’t respond to his compliment because I had morning breath and I didn’t want to murder Yoongi under my blanket. So all I could do was smile and blush, thankfully he couldn’t see me blush under the blanket since it was kindof dark there.

“Seok are you going anywhere today?” He asked. His breath smelled just fine. He probably brushed his teeth before coming here, or maybe he has really good morning breath. Either way his breath smelled good.

“I’m going to the movies.” I told him using my hand to cover my mouth enough so he could hear me but not smell my horrendous breath. It was hard to do considering how little space there was between us but I managed.

“By yourself?” He asked raising his eyebrow.

I shook my head. “I’m going with Jin.”

He was about to say something but I guess he remembered the promise he made about not bothering me about Seokjin anymore and he kept quiet. Instead he asked what movie we were going to watch and I told him Seokjin said it was going to be a surprise. He didn’t ask much about me going to the movies after that, instead he asked me about school.

“It’s fine except I don’t really like Mr. Choi.” I told him, still covering my mouth with my hand.

“And why’s that?”

“It just seems that no matter how hard I try in his class, I’m just Jung Hoseok the kid who smiles and laughs as much as he fails his classes” And I wasn't lying when I told him that. One day after science class ended Mr. Choi asked to speak to me for a few minutes and told me the exact thing.

I know it was wrong for him to say that but at the time he had told me that I was too caught up with all the cheerleading squad drama that I didn't realize how cruel his words were. And they didn't start affecting me until math class suddenly got too hard for me.

Everytime I got a poor grade on my tests in math, Mr. Choi's words were the only thing that would be in my mind for days.

“He told you that?” Yoongi said looking at me face, trying to read any emotion I was showing.