CHAPTER 8

School the next day was terrible, the science teacher gave me detention for laughing during class (Jimin had passed me a note with a joke Jin had told him) and in history class the teacher gave us a report that we had to turn in on Friday. The rest of my classes consisted of quizzes or homework assignments due the next day, Friday or next week. Math was by far the worst one that day. We had a quiz and I'm sure I did badly even though I knew what I was doing.

As soon as the class ended I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I cried until someone opened the door and went to the stall next to mine.

"Babe?" The person who was next to me asked, their voice sounds very familiar to me but I couldn't quite figure out why.

"H-huh?" I said in confusion. Whoever this was had mistaken me for their "babe".

"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone. Your shoes look like one of my boyfriends' shoes and I thought you were one of them." The person next to me said.

I sat on the lid of the toilet not thinking much of what he said or who he was. And then it hit me.

"Wait, boyfriends plural or boyfriend singular?"

He chuckled. "Plural. Don't worry, I'm not cheating, we're all ok with it."

"Oh, no I didn't think you were cheating on anyone. It's just I've never heard of a relationship with more than two people." I said. I felt a little embarrassed since I didn't know if I made the guy next to me uncomfortable.

"It's ok, don't worry about it." He said. Some seconds passed before he finished his business, flushed the toilet and got out of his stall to wash his hands. I waited until I heard the bathroom door open and shut to make sure he had left before quickly getting out. But when I got out he was standing there by the door looking at me. It was Jungkook.

"I knew it was you Hobi. I heard your voice once and I knew it was you. I just didn't say anything since you clearly hadn't recognized me." He said smiling at me.

"Your voice sounded familiar but I c-couldn't quite figure out who it belonged to," I said. Jungkook was a year below me but he looked like he could be in my year or in the one above me. And he's taller than me which kind of intimidates me.

We stood there for a couple for seconds before he sighed and spoke up. "Hobi, you're not going to ask me about my boyfriends?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"Kind of." He said smiling.

"Well ok, then Kookie, who are your boyfriends?" I said walking over to him so I could stand next to him. He smiled at me before speaking up. "Well you know them, they're two of the funniest and cutest guys you'll ever meet. Hint, you're not one of them."

I laughed at his little hint. "I think I would've known if one of them was me anyways Kookie."

"Then who do you think it is?"

I looked at my feet and thought about what he said. They're guys, I know them, and they're 'the funniest and cutest guys I'll ever meet'. Well, I knew a handful of guys, and most if not all of them were cute and funny.

"Another hint please?" I said looking over to Jungkook who was still waiting for me to answer.

"Is it that hard to guess who they are?" He said looking amused.

"Kind of, a lot of guys I know are cute and funny," I told him.

"Well out of all of those guys pick out the two funniest and cutest."

"Ah, you see that's the hard part."

"Do you really think every guy you know is so funny and cute that you can't pick out the best two?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow at me.