CHAPTER 19

We didn't have school on Monday since we received an unexpected snowfall during the night. So I did what everyone does when they find out school is cancelled, go back to sleep.

Unfortunately, Jimin and Namjoon had other plans and I found both boys coming inside my bedroom through my window at 7:30 in the morning.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them as I sat up in my bed wrapping my blankets around myself since they were letting the cold air in through the window.

"We came in to pick you up. Can't you see that there's snow!" Namjoon said excitedly as he pointed outside the window.

"Yes Joonie, but I would appreciate it if you could close the window before I freeze to death." I said. Namjoon's mouth formed and 'o' before he turned around and closed my window shut.

Namjoon and Jimin walked over to my and stood by the foot of my bed. "So are you coming or not?" Jimin asked.

I pouted and said, "Jimin, it's 7 in the morning, I just want to keep sleeping."

Namjoon and Jimin stood still for a second before launching themselves on top of me, squeezing the air out of me in the process.

"Ow." Was all I managed to say when they landed on top of me.

"Sorry Hobi, but we need to fully awaken you so you can come join us outside." Namjoon said patting my head while Jimin tried to pull me out of my bed. I huffed and tried to push them away but they wouldn't budge.

After a couple of minutes of them struggling to get me out of my bed, Jimin managed to lure me out by grabbing the little green notebook Jihun gave me and threatening to throw it out the window. Namjoon made him apologize though since he saw how I upset I got when Jimin said that.

"Let me change first, I don't want to go out in my pyjamas." I said as I walked over to my closet to get some clothing to wear outside. It took me longer than usual to get ready since Jimin and Namjoon kept trying on some of my clothes despite the fact that it fit kind of tight on Namjoon and a little loose on Jimin.

"Stop messing around." I said as heard a thud from somewhere in my room (which was probably Namjoon, who either knocked something or himself over). They had gotten bored of trying on my clothes and decided to play around in my room. Honestly those two were a little too excited to go out in the snow.

"Sorry Hobi!" Namjoon said. I heard Namjoon and Jimin start giggling and I smiled, thinking of what Heejun had told me yesterday.

I quickly bent down and grabbed a pair of friendship bracelets I had won at a carnival the same year Jihun left. I didn't really have anyone to wear it with at the time so I just kept it inside one of my old pairs of shoes in the back of my closet. I had completely forgotten about them until right now and they seemed perfect for the situation.

"Hey guys!" I said slightly emerging from behind my closet door. "I have something for you two."

They quickly got up and walked over to where I was. I smiled at them and handed them the bracelets once they were standing in front of me.

"I want you guys to have these, I know you guys are really good friends and I just remembered I had these and thought, 'Who deserves this more then Jimin and Joonie?'"

"You and Yoongi?" Jimin said.

"No, Yoongi and I are dating so couple bracelets would make more sense." I said frowning that Jimin suggested Yoongi and I wear friendship bracelets, of course it didn't matter if we wore friendship bracelets, nobody would notice, but I would and that would bother me.

"Minseo and Seohyeon? Your mom and the lady that works at the flower shop?"

"Jimin if you don't want to wear the bracelets with me that's fine, you can just say it. But if you're going to say that everyone else's friendship is more worthy of bracelets then ours then I don't even want to wear them with you." Namjoon said looking at Jimin who looked a bit shocked at what Namjoon had just said.

"That's not what I meant Joonie." Jimin said looking at his feet.

"Well it's what it sounded like." Namjoon said, a frown on his face and I knew that if Jimin did one more wrong move, he was going to pop. Sadly, Jimin didn't notice this.

"I didn't mean it that way Joonie, besides it's a bit childish that you're getting upset over bracelets of all things. Out of all the things you can mad over it's these bracelets." Jimin said laughing a bit, thinking that Namjoon wasn't actually that mad. But he was so wrong.

"It may seem dumb to you Jimin but I actually care about this, I value our friendship a lot and it upsets me that you find something that signifies it is 'childish'."

"Namjoon, it's a bracelet, how many people our age do you see wearing friendship bracelets from a carnival?" Jimin said.

"Why does that matter Jimin? What does that have to do with our friendship? Those people can show their friendship in whatever form they want just like we can." Namjoon said. He looked on the verge of tears while Jimin looked plain mad, he looked like he wanted to yell at Namjoon but I knew he wouldn't. I hoped he wouldn't.

"Well I don't want to show our friendship to the world in that way." Jimin said his eyes growing darker by the second. I quickly moved out the way since I feared he was going to lash out and hit me by accident since I was closer to him.

"Fine then," Namjoon said grabbing the bracelets from my hand gently despite his tone of voice being anything but. "You go find someone who agrees on showing their friendship with you the way you want to and I'll find someone who agrees with me."

He started walking towards my door to leave when Jimin spoke up. "You're going to go to Heejun aren't you?' Namjoon turned around and looked at him, tears still in his eyes and I was sure they were going to fall out any moment now. "You're going to go crying to him about how bad of a friend I am and then give him the bracelet because apparently he's so much better of a friend then I am."

Namjoon was crying now, but that didn't stop him from answering Jimin. "Well he is Jimin, he is. Even though we disagree on things sometimes, we still make an effort to understand the other's side. Much unlike what you do."

"You like him don't you?' Jimin said looking at Namjoon who was shaking from both anger and the fact that he was crying.

"Of course I do Jimin, he's my friend." Namjoon said smiling as tears kept flowing down his face.

"Not that way Joonie, I mean as in liking him as more than a friend. That's how you feel about him right?" Jimin said, his voice had softened and I hoped he was cooling down now.

Namjoon didn't answer and just looked at Jimin. Jimin let out a sigh and spoke up again. "Just go to him, catching feelings for your best friend isn't the most pleasant thing and if he messes with your feelings don't be surprised."

"I know," Namjoon and my eyes widened. Was he going to confess? "It happened to me just now." Namjoon walked out leaving a confused Jimin with me.

[A/N: I don't know how much longer I'll keep this story going. Maybe a few more chapters and then it'll be over. I just don't know how much a few should be. 😅]