Chapter 5

"He's still here..."
The smaller boy sat on the bed with wide eyes as he stared at the sleeping man next to him. This was the first time he woke up with Michael still being there and it kinda surprised him. He checked the other out and smiled a little because watching him sleeping was really calming.
Y/n tilted his head a little and he slowly reached out to brush a strain of hair out of the man's face. But before his hand could even touch the other he got grabbed and pinned onto the bed. The boy looked confused at the older man who quickly pulled a knife out of nowhere.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! IT'S ME YOU BIG PIECE OF SHIT!!" Y/n yelled and tried to wiggle his way out of Michael's grib who stared at the boy before he put the knife down and pulled him back into his arms.
"You scared me." Michael said as he laid back down and closed his eyes but the e/c eyed boy didn't intend to just let him go back to sleep.
"I scared you?? You were the one who pulled out the fucking knife!" The h/c haired started to hit the other's arm but that didn't seem to bother him.

Y/n sighed before he gave up and let Michael stroke his hair while he got lost in his thoughts. He wanted to know more about the older man since the only thing he did know wasn't really something he wanted to talk about. It shouldn't be that hard to ask the older man if he could tell something about himself but the e/c eyed boy was nervous since he didn't want to cause him any trouble because he might had memories he wanted to forget.

The boy hesitated but his curiosity was abou to kill him mentally so he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he looked at the older with confidence in his e/c eyes.
"Michael?" It came out quieter than he planned but he still caught the other's attention. The dark haired man looked at the boy who already regretted that he said something but there was no going back now.

"Tell me something about yourself. I want to know more about who you are." Y/n said while his confidence was slowly fading away but he knew that it shouldn't hurt to ask.
Michael just stared at him for a while before he tilted his head a little and raised a brow as if he wanted to ask 'Why and what do you want me to tell you?' so the h/c haired boy came up with an idea.

"If you tell me at least one thing, I'll tell you a few things about me."
The older man thought about it for a while before he nodded slightly and gestured with his hand that the smaller boy should start.
"Ok. Well...I'm eighteen now. I like music and art and...other stuff. I'm in my last year of highschool and..." The boy suddenly got quiet before he finished his sentence. He thought that he was probably annoying the other and since he didn't think that he was an interesting person he knew that Michael would probably get bored if he'd rambled on. He lowered his head and sighed before he looked the other in the eyes and put on smile.

"Please tell me something about yourself before I continue." Michael raised a brow and tilted his head but he wasn't going to tell him anything yet. He wanted the boy to continue since he was curious about what kind of a person y/n was.
He stared at him for a while before he broke the silence.
"Tell me more."
This caught the h/c haired off guard because he'd never expected Michael to say that which made his heart jump a little and made him smile bright.
"If you insist."
_

They sat there for two hours and y/n told Michael everything he had in mind. He told him about his family and how he and his brother loved to play pranks on their parents when they were younger. He told him about his dog and that he was the only friend he had for a while, after his brother died. He told him about his crazy ass friends and what they normally were up to on the weekends and in the holidays. Y/n talked and talked while the older man listened the whole time with a soft smile that appeared on his face.

He enjoyed to watch and listen to the younger boy while he was telling him stories about his past. He seemed so happy right now and Michael didn't dare to interrupt him. But after a while the e/c eyed boy stopped talking and looked at the other before he blushed when he realized how long he was rambling about himself.
"Sorry, I got carried away..." He said while he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously but Michael didn't seem to care about that.
"I like it when you talk about yourself." Myers' deep voice send a shiver down his spine but the soft look he gave y/n made the boy smile.