Chapter 11

Loomis sat on the bed in his motel room and stared at the TV screen in front of him where the news were currently running. He needed more hints so he would finally be able to track Michael down and his last hope were the fame and money whores that were always looking for a good story. But even the reporters didn't mention any other murders near by which stole the old man's last chance to find Myers. Angry and clearly upset he took the remote and turned the TV off before he tissed it into a corner and looked at the folder next to him.

It was Michael's.
Loomis was at the old asylum where Myers managed to escape the first time and "borrowed" the folder in hope to find anything useful for his investigation. But all that was in it were some information about his family, his childhood before the incident and his behaviour at the asylum. Nothing was useful for the investigation. But he couldn't give up now and let them run around free.
He needed to find Michael and bring him back into the asylum or finally behind bars where they would sentence him to death so everyone can live in peace.
Loomis closed the folder and put it into his bag before he got up and grabbed some stuff he thought he might need. If he wanted to get any further in this case he had to go to the place he'd last seen the psychopath and the boy.

Loomis stepped outside and locked his door before he walked towards his car. He threw everything he ha switch him on the passenger's seat and got in.
He started the vehicle and drove as fast as he could to the marketplace of the small town. He didn't have much time before Michael and the boy might move again and Loomis didn't want to loose against a murderer.
He needed to find them and he would do anything so get them, no matter what happens.

He parked the vehicle on the parking lot behind the café where he first saw Michael and y/n two days ago.
Thinking about that Myers could walk around outside without anyone caring about him felt odd to the doctor. Especially the fact that y/n was still alive irritated him since Michael normally killed everyone who got in his way. But this time something was different about the murderer and Dr. Loomis really wanted to know why Myers was behaving like that.
He never really understood the way Michael was thinking but he knew that it never meant anything good.

The old man sighed as he unbuckled his seat belt and opened the door.
The first thing he did after he got out of his car was going inside the café to ask the waitresses about Michael and y/n. At leat one of them must have watched them while listening to their converations. It might be a cliche but in a small town people get bored easily and they're always looking for something they can gossip about.

As he opened the door, a small bell rang quietly over his head. The small and surprisingly dark room smelled like fresh pastries and coffee.
Not long after he entered, a rather small and chubby woman with bright blue eyes came out of a door behind the counter and smiled at the old man. A few strains of her long brown hair hung in front of her face while the rest was formed into a messy bun.
Small freckles covered most of her slightly wrinkled face and her cheeks had a light pinkish colour.

"Hello sir, what can I get for you?" She asked with an oddly powerful but still soft and sympathetic voice.
She was barely able to look over the high counter in front of her but that didn't seem to bother her at all, which amused the old man. He observed her and stared at the name tag she wore on the left side of her uniform. It read 'Linda' in messy black cursive letters, which he assumed was her own handwriting. He cleared his throat before he put on a fake smile and began to ask her a few questions.

"Can you tell me something about two customers of yours? They were here a few days ago and it's really important that you tell me everything you noticed about them."
The woman's smile never disappeared but he saw a hint of confusion and worry in her eyes as she answered.
"What customers do you mean? You need to be more specific since we have a lot of customers everyday."
Her voice still sounded cheery and loud but not as much as before.
Loomis knew that he might have ruined her day now and that she would gossip with others about their conversation, since this wasn't something that happened everyday.

"One of them is about 6'7" tall, has dark brown hair and dark eyes. He is in is thirties, rather well build and doesn't talk that much. The other one is pretty small compared to his partner, has h/c hair and e/c eyes. He is about 18 years old. It's important that you tell me what you know."
Linda raised a brow at Loomis' description and for a while her smile vanished completely off of her face.
"I don't know who you're talking about. But perhaps one of the other waitresses does."

The woman disappeared into the kitchen for a while before a younger waitress came out. Her shoulder long hair hung in straight and thin strains in front of her face and hid her light orbs. She was taller than Linda and looked like a walking stick compared to her. Her skin was as pale as the apron she wore and the first two buttons of her blouse weren't closed. Her name tag read the name 'Rachel' in clean and neatly written letters.

"What can I do for you?" Her shrill voice broke the comfortable silence in the café and made some customers jump at the sudden noise. Her lips were as red as the nose of a clown and didn't suit her skin at all.
Loomis described Michael and the boy again while Rachel chewed on a piece of gum and listened to him.
"Yeah they were here but not for long. They looked like a lovey dovey couple if you ask me. I didn't listen to their conversation because...I would never do that. But when I walked past them I heard the boy talking about a cabin or something like that."

Loomis looked at her with his eyes as if he tried to stare into her soul.
"A cabin?" His voice dropped at least one octave and send a shiver down the young woman's spine.
She just nodded and took a step back from the counter. Loomis' presence made her feel really uncomfortable.
"I still have work to do, so please excuse me." She said before she quickly fled into the kitchen.

Loomis left the café right after that and walked straight towards the parking lot. His thoughts were running wild inside his head and his hands began to shake violently when he tried to open the car. He was so close to finding them, he knew that it won't take him long anymore.
The only thing he had to do know was locating cabins near the town and look for Michael and y/n there. If he was lucky enough he might had the chance to find them at the end of the week. He would finally be able to end all of this and nothing could stop him now.

New chapter!!!
Sorry that I didn't update last week but I was pretty busy with some stuff. I'll try to update every sunday again so I won't let you guys hanging with an unfinished story.
Next chapter will be about Michael and y/n again.

Btw I can't believe that my story has already over 2k views...that makes me so happy x33
I never thought that people would actually enjoy my ff and it feels really awesome to know that my decision to write this was worth it.
See you next week\(^0^)/♡