Chapter 9

The first minutes of the drive y/n didn't dare to ask the older man about that person. He knew that Michael was upset and this wasn't the right moment to talk about something that might upset the other even more but his curiosity grew and made it hard for him to keep quiet. After a few minutes he couldn't wait any longer so he took a deep breath and turned to the other.

"Do you know who that person is?" He asked and looked at the older man, who seemed to be deep in thoughts.
Michael ignored the boy's question and continued staring at the street as he was slowly speeding up the car.
"Michael. Tell me what happened." The boy said with a stern voice, hoping the older man would listen and open up to him. He hated the fact that Michael was keeping something from him even though it was clearly upsetting the older man.

"You don't need to know everything. Or do you? Just be quiet and don't worry about it, he won't cause us any trouble." The harsh tone in Michael's voice send a shiver down the boy's spine. Now he knew that something was definitely off and he really wanted to know what.
"If we don't have to worry about him then it shouldn't be a problem if you tell me who he is. I'm young but not stupid Michael. I know that something isn't right and it pisses me off that you're not telling me what's bothering you."

The older man hit the break, nearly causing both of them to hit their heads at the dashboard. Michael turned towards the boy and y/n could see the anger in his dark eyes.
"I said you don't need to know everything. I don't want to talk with you about something like that."
With that, the older man wanted to drive off to finally get to the cabin and forget about Loomis. He really didn't want to talk about him but the boy wasn't about to give up that easily.

"I want you to talk with me! I'm someone you can trust for fuck sake! Or do you not trust me?" Y/n's voice broke at the end of the sentence, making the other look at him.
Michael sighed. He didn't want the boy to think that he doesn't trust him but he couldn't tell y/n what happened. He couldn't tell the boy that Loomis probably found them because he killed again. The e/c eyed boy wanted him to stop killing but he didn't and he knew that he couldn't tell the boy what happened without disappointing him.

"Like I said. You don't have to worry about it. It's not that I don't trust you, I just want to keep you out of this."
The boy raised a brow at Michael's answer. He was already involved in all of this so there was no reason to keep secrets from each other.
"It's not like anything would change if you tell me." Y/n whispered before he turned his head to look out of the window. Michael started the motor again and continued driving  without paying attention to the boy which made y/n even more upset but he didn't say anything else.

When they arrived, the boy got out of the car before Michael and stamped over to the cabin. When he stepped inside he slammed the door to show the other that he was still pissed.
He quickly stripped out of his jacket and threw it on the bed as the older man got in as well.
"You don't have a reason to be mad."
Michael closed the door behind him and stared at y/n, who looked at the other with disbelieve in his eyes.
"Oh really?? You're keeping something from me that is obviously important! Of course I have a reason to be mad you dick head! Just tell me what is bothering you!"

Michael got closer and grabbed the boy at his shirt. His eyes were filled with anger and y/n knew that the older man could be dangerous right now. Michael pulled the boy closer and took a deep breath.
"You wouldn't like what I have to say."
The boy raised a brow at that and sighed before he carefully loosened Michael's grip on his shirt.
"I don't care. I want to know why you wanted to leave so badly. Who was that person in front of the café?"

Michael hesitated but began to tell the boy everything. He told him about Loomis and that he was dangerous for them. He told him that when the old man finds them, they either get killed or seperated and they'd never see each other again. He told him everything except one important detail. He didn't want the other to hate him for what he did and so he tried to avoid this subject but the boy still had one question.
"How did Loomis find us?"

Michael sighed and took y/n's hands.
He knew that there was no way of keeping his secret from the boy.
"Listen...I know I shouldn't have done that but it just happened."
The boy raised a brow but a few seconds later his eyes widened.
"You killed again, didn't you?"
Michael didn't say anything and just looked at the boy who slowly pulled his hands back and took a few steps away from him.

"Please tell me you didn't." Y/n's voice was quiet but the older man heard him. It was quiet for a moment and the boy knew that he wouldn't get an answer from the other.
"Tell me that this is a stupid joke!" The fact that Michael didn't even try to deny it frustrated the boy even more.
"Are you fucking kidding me?! Why did you do that??" Y/n yelled at the older and pushed him back, when the other tried to grab him again.
"I can't believe how stupid I was for thinking that you'd change. I thought that with us was something special!"

Michael took another step closer to the boy and tried to grab the boy again but y/n backed off as tears started to form in his eyes.
The older man tried to apologize and took another step towards the boy who didn't back off this time.
But just as Michael was about to put his arms around the other, y/n raised his hand and slapped the older man across the face.

Michael's eyes widened in shock and everything went completely silent.
Just as the older man was about to yell at the boy and show him that he didn't have the right to behave like that, he noticed the tears in the corners of y/n's eyes. Michael clenched his fists as he felt his heart ache at the sight of the smaller boy.
He knew that he fucked up but he wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to lose the boy because of his stupid decisions. Michael wanted y/n to never leave him and to stay by his side forever.

"I'm sorry." His deep voice sounded quieter than usual and he sighed before he finally put his arms around the frustrated boy. Y/n didn't move and his face showed no emotions. He still couldn't believe that Michael killed again and he felt betrayed by the other man. He still hoped that this was just a bad dream and that he'd wake up next to his lover any second.

Y/n loosened the other's arms around him and pushed Michael away.
"I don't want to hear your excuses. I just want to be alone for now so don't even think about following me." The boy grabbed his jacket and left the cabin. The older man sighed before he sat down on the bed and thought about what just happened.
Michael knew that he had to do something before he loses y/n.

Since the boy stepped in his life, everything seemed a lot brighter than before. Michael didn't want to lose something as important as y/n's love.
He shouldn't have killed the woman back then but there was no going back now. The tall man knew that he needed a plan to win the boy back and to get rid of the Doctor before he could find them. And that as soon as possible.

Chapter 9!!!
Yaaay! XD
This chapter kinda sucks but I'm going to try harder with the next one.

Also...1k views?!?!
That is so awesome omg!!XD
I never thought that my ff would get this many views and it makes me really happy that it made it this far.

Thank you and see you next week! X3