Chapter 26

Loomis wasn't scared at all when he entered the house; his heart was beating in a normal rhythm, his breath was calm and steady and his muscles were as relaxed as they were never before. Though he started to feel really excited as he slowly walked through the kitchen, towards the door, hoping that he would find someone in the house.

He saw Michael at the window earlier and he knew exactly that the man saw him as well. For a second he could see the confusion and the fear in his patients eyes; this look was something Loomis wanted to see again. He had never seen the other man showing any emotions before, so this was something new for the doctor and it aroused his curiosity. No matter what he had to do to see this again, he would do it.

He brushed off these thoughts for now and stepped further into the house; he wasn't even trying to be quiet as he wandered through the   hallway and walked up the stairs, because he wanted everyone in this house to know that he was no longer outside. He pulled out his gun and unlocked it, the safety clip making a clicking sound in the process.

As he reached the end of the staircase he stopped walking for a second and looked down the hallway, counting the doors in his head.
Five doors, five possible places for someone to hide in. He started with the first one that was directly next to the stairs, though he didn't open it like a normal person would and just kicked the door in.

He held up his gun and was ready to shoot at everything that would come his way, though there was nobody in there. He looked around and sighed as he saw the king-sized bed. He was currently standing in the bedroom; the sheets of the bed were still messy, looking like somebody was sleeping in the bed not too long ago. At least he was hoping that nothing else ever happened in that bed because he didn't want to imagine anything other than both of them just sleeping.

Loomis quickly pulled the doors of the closet open, nearly ripping them off, to see if anyone was hiding in there. Though nothing but some old looking coats and other clothes were hanging in the vintage looking closet and the doctor could tell that these didn't belong to Michael or y/n.

He grew curious about who owned this house really and where the owners were right now; did Michael kill them? Or are they still alive, living their life normally, not knowing what was going on at their house in the woods. The fact that Loomis didn't know was driving him even more crazy. He didn't want anyone else to get hurt just because he wasn't able to deal with Michael sooner.

The old man sighed and closed the doors of the closet before he turned around and left the room, pretty sure that nobody was hiding in there.
He followed the hallway, simply ignoring two of the doors and just walked to the second last one to kick it in, hoping that, if anybody was hiding somewhere in there, would just come out and try to run away.
Though that didn't happen; he looked through the room but couldn't find anything that could have been interesting for him so he just left it again.

He got nervous as he started to think that Michael might have just killed the sheriff and left with the boy through the front door, though he didn't hear anything from the front of the house so a part of him was still doubting that thought.

Loomis took a deep breath before he finally opened the last door, his eyes adverted the room carefully as he entered; an older looking globe, that was standing right next to the door, caught his attention. It was covered in dust, just like the rest of the furniture in the room, though he could see that the dust on the globe wasn't as thick as the dust on the other things.

The window in the room wasn't open, making it was clear for him that the only other way to brush off the dust off the globe was with the weak gust of wind that was created by opening and closing the door.

Loomis grinned slightly; maybe he finally found them and he could really get rid of Michael this time. His grin grew even more as he quietly closed the door behind him before he slowly stepped further into the room, looking through the room. His eyes scanned every corner while he walked around the furniture, but not without leaving the door out of his sight.

"I know that you are here. There is no need to hide anymore, I'm not here to hurt you, really." The old man said, hoping that the boy would give away their hiding spot, to make it easier and faster for Loomis to find them.
Though there was no answer after what he said.

The old man sighed and looked around to see where else they could be hidden; that's when he noticed the doors that led to the walk-in-closet.
A slight grin formed on his face as he walked over to it, one of his hands tightened the grip around the gun as he reached out to open it.

He took a deep breath before he finally grabed the knob at the door and pulled it open, looking down on the frightened boy that was trying to slide further into the closet.
Loomis raised a brow as he grasped the boy's shirt and pulled him out, nearly making him fall face forward onto the ground.

"Where is Michael?! Where did he go?!" The old man yelled into y/n's face, making the boy shiver from fear.
Loomis was furious; everything Michael did was to get himself and the boy away from the doctor and the police as far as he could but now he just left the kid alone? It just didn't make sense in his head, which pissed him off even more.

Y/n didn't answer. He just tried to loosen the other's grip around his shirt to get away from him as fast as he could, but the doctor didn't think about letting the boy go now.
He just tightened his grip and pulled him closer to his face, staring into the boy's e/c eyes.

"You better tell me where he is. He is a psychopath, a murderer! We are just trying to help you!" His voice nearly broke at the end from how loud he was getting. He had promised himself earlier that he wouldn't get this aggressive towards the boy, but he totally forgot about that as soon as he noticed that Michael wasn't with him.

"I don't know where he is. And even if I knew, do you really think I would tell you? I'm not dumb, you know? You do realize that you are starting to turn into the bad guy, right?" Y/n started to get pissed off as well; just seeing the doctor's face again was already enough for him to snap but he knew that it wouldn't be the beat idea to provoke this man right now.

Just by taking a look at the old man told the boy that he probably went crazy because he was that obsessed with Michael; his breath smelled like he didn't brush his teeth in a month, the little hair he had on his head was greasy and clothes were dirty at some points. He didn't even had his glasses on properly.

"Oh I tell you what. We will get Michael, no matter what you both try. He kept you around for this long, so he probably will come back for you. I waited for so long to get this motherfucker, I can wait a few more hours until he comes back. You don't escape anymore y/n. Game over."

Yeah I know
"What??? Another chapter so shortly after the last update??? That's awesome!!!"

Ik I'm cool~
Ok ok just kidding xD
I just wanted to write down the main things I had planned for this chapter but I somehow managed to write the whole thing...so here you go! New chapter, guys!!\(^0^)/
Hope you like it!!!