Chapter 15

A sudden feeling of losing the ground under his body pulled y/n out of his quite peaceful dream. The boy's eyes flashed open and he panicked when he noticed the arms around his body, carrying him through the room.
He looked up and squinted his eyes a little and tried to see at least something but he couldn't make out who was holding him in their arms at the moment. Since he had been sleeping until now his eyes weren't used to the light that was shining through the window yet and it was hard to even keep them open.

His reflexes kicked in and he tried to wiggle himself out of the person's grib but he failed miserably at that. The grip around his body just tightened and y/n's chance of escaping shrunk within seconds. He began to feel irritated and slightly began to panic more than before. The boy now tried to bite the person's arm to escape out of their grip but a deep voice stopped him from his attempt.

"Why are you like this?"
Michael sounded half amused and half disappointed. He slowly loosened his grip, his dark orbs observed the boy in his arms and a soft grin appeared on his usually emotionless face. Y/n blushed madly when he realized that he had been panicking without a reason again.
Clearly upset and ashamed because of that, he slapped the older man's shoulder before he crossed his arms, pouting like a toddler when it wasn't aloud to eat any sweets.

"I told you to stop doing things so random. For a second I thought my ass was going to be kidnapped."
The boy mumbled quietly.
Michael made a deep sound which sounded like he was chuckling, making fun of y/n which pissed the smaller off even more.
"Why the hell did you have to wake me up anyway? Can't you let me sleep until I decide the world is ready for me?"

Michael looked at the boy for a second, he raised a brow at the comment but didn't say anything after. He turned his head to look around the cabin, seeming like he was looking for something specific.
Y/n did the same, his e/c orbs wandered through the room. He noticed that it was emptier than the day before, the stuff that was standing or lying around was gone.

The only things that were still in the room was the bed, the nightstand and a chair next to the fireplace while the rest had just vanished. Y/n turned his head to look up at Michael, his eyes showing a hint of confusion.
"Where did everything go?"

Michael looked at the boy for a while, thinking about something he definitely didn't want to say out loud, before he walked out of the cabin without answering y/n's question.
As soon as he opened the wooden door the wind blew some snow into the younger's face which now woke him up completely.

"For fucks sake why are you taking me outside?" Y/n asked, clearly pissed off, as he wrapped his arms around his torso to keep himself at least a little bit warm. The older man didn't answer again and just followed the pathway down to the road, trying to keep the boy from getting more snow in his face.

Y/n noticed the car and the missing stuff from the cabin in the trunk of it. He raised a brow and looked at Michael, who opened the passenger door and was about to let the boy down on the seat. Y/n was confused about what was happening at the moment but before he could ask Michael about what was going on, the older man slammed the door shut.

The boy watched every movement of the other as he walked around the car and got in himself on the driver's side.
"Where are we going?"
Y/n asked louder than before, hoping that Michael would answer this time. He kept his eyes on the man next to him who took the car keys out of his pocket before he looked at the boy.
"You'll see."

Without hesitating, the older man started the motor and drove off. The car slightly slithered off the road at first, since the road was a bit icy because of the weather.
Y/n quickly buckled his seatbelt and held onto the handle above his head.
He kept quiet, not wanting to make the older man mad.

It was obvious that Michael was behaving so strange because of the incident y/n had with Loomis the day before. But he'd never imagined that this would be so unsettling to Myers.
The boy looked at his lover with a slight hint of worry in his eyes before he turned his head to look out of the window.

The white landscape they drove past looked like a giant blanket that was spread across the fields. Everything out there seemed so peaceful and quiet, the only movement in the snow came from a small fox that was jumping around, looking for something to eat.

The boys thoughts drifted off after a while. He still couldn't understand why Michael wouldn't tell him where they were going and why they had to leave so suddenly. Y/n started to feel pissed off again because of that since it felt like the older man didn't trust him.

The h/c haired boy made an angry, grunting sound as he crossed his arms and leaned his head against the window, hoping he'd get the other's attention. Michael raised a brow and turned his head slightly to take a short look at the pouting boy next to him.
"What?" His voice sounded more deep and angry than usual, which meant that he was beginning to feel irritated as well.

"You know, pulling me out of my beauty sleep is one thing. But you could at least tell me where the hell we're going. It's not like I won't find out later." Y/n side-eyed the other man to see how he'd react but Michael made not intention to answer or do anything in general. He just stared at the road in front of them, only his grip around the wheel tightened, causing his fists to go white.

Y/n gave up.
He couldn't be bothered to keep asking because he knew they would only end up fighting in the end.
His head still leaned against the window, his e/c eyes followed the road while he sank into his mind again.

About an hour later, y/n was slowly drifting into a deep slumber as the car suddenly began to shake violently.
His eyes flashed open and he looked around, trying to find out what was going on. He turned his head to look out of the window, only to see a bunch of trees passing by. Now he noticed that they were following a small pathway that didn't seem to be made for cars. The shaking came from the holes they were driving over, causing the whole vehicle to bounce around like a ball.

The boy yawned quietly and rubbed his eyes, trying to dry the annoying tears that were slowly forming in the corners. He turned his head and looked at Michael, ready to ask where they were until he noticed that the older man side-eyed him, looking like he was about to attack if the boy would even try to say something.
This was enough for y/n to turn away and keep quiet, minding his own business while he looked out of the window again.

A quiet sigh left his lips as he observed the bushes and trees that surrounded them. The further they drove, the smaller the pathway got.
The space around them shrunk and it looked like the car could get stuck any second, which didn't seem to stop Michael. He pushed down the gas pedal to speed up, breaking a few branches off the trees.

A few minutes later the older man finally stopped and got out of the car.
Y/n did the same and followed Michael as fast as he could, trying not to fall behind as the other man marched over roots and small bushes.
Y/n tripped over a few times and had his troubles with walking a straight line, like Michael did.
The older man turned his head to look at the boy behind him and sighed quietly before he walked back to pick his helpless lover up.

Y/n blushed a little and pouted because he felt stupid for not being able to walk on his own. But it wasn't his fault that he was never outside to climb around or do sport in general but played videogames and stayed in his room the whole time instead.

Michael carried him over the barrier of plants before he let him down, pointing towards an opening.
Y/n followed the older's finger with his eyes, not expecting much until he saw the quite big, wooden house, standing right in the middle of the open field. His eyes widened a little as he stared at the building before he turned his head to look at Michael.

"How the hell did you find this place? And is it really safe to stay here? What if the original owners stop by?"
Michael looked at the boy and tilted his head a little.
"They won't."

Y/n raised a brow at that, not quite sure what to think about that.
"How can you be so sure?"
The older man pushed the boy towards the house, not thinking about answering y/n's question.
The boy observed the area on their way to the door and even though he was still really confused about what was going on he had to admit, that he began to like it there.

Update!
Wohooo\(^0^)/
Hope you like this one as much as the others

Btw
Thank you for over 6000 views qwq
That is so freaking awesome omg Ψ(☆w☆)Ψ