Chapter 22

"We're screwed. They'll find us and we won't get away this time." Y/n walked up and down the hallway, tearing at his h/c hair; he was terrified of the things that could happen to Michael.
The man didn't seem to care about all of that, though he worried about the boy since he looked like he could pass out any second. As y/n walked past him, he grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him into a comforting hug.
It would be way easier to think of a plan when the h/c haired boy stopped panicking; hell he tried to think about something the past ten minutes but he couldn't.

"I promise that they won't get us."
Nothing else was said.
Nothing else needed to be said.
This one sentence was enough for y/n to calm down; it was enough for him to stop thinking about what would happen to them. At least for now.
The boy closed his eyes and passed out immediately, tired from all the stress that bothered him so suddenly.
Tired, from fearing for their lifes and from running away.

Michael sighed and picked y/n up; he needed to make sure that the boy wouldn't get involved in anything that would happen from now on. He'd kill again, even though he promised to never do that again. But in this case it was more than necessary.
It wouldn't end well for either of them since Michael would land in a prison where they would sentence him to death (not that it could stop him) or he'd be stuck in a psychiatric hospital for the rest of his life.

Y/n would probably have to get a therapist; his parents and everyone else would make sure that he'd forget everything that happened. They would make sure that the boy would get over Michael and exactly that was what the older man feared the most. He didn't want anything nor anyone to separate them and hell he would make sure that nobody even dared to think about that.

He knew exactly that Loomis was probably on his way to the town and that it was extremely risky to stay where they were at the moment, but he didn't want to run away again; he wasn't a scared puppy with it's tail between it's legs. He was a fucking murderer, probably the most feared one in Illinois. So many deaths go on his account and there should be a lot more.

Michael took the boy upstairs into the bedroom, where he left him laying on the bed. He didn't really know what to do now but every second counted. As long as the boy was asleep he could plan the final act; Loomis' murder.
Without hesitation, the tall man walked back downstairs, grabbing his coat that hung over the railing before he left the house. He couldn't do anything but wait for now, though he wanted to go back to the town to see what was going on.
He was sure that it wouldn't take that long for the old man to get there, since he was practically obsessed about Michael and his fate.

As soon as he started the car he had a bad feeling about leaving y/n alone; what if Loomis found him? What if he'd take the boy away from him?
His heart began to ache and for the first time in his life he, the heartless murderer Michael Myers, was scared of something; he was scared of losing the only person he ever really loved.

He took a deep breath and tried to brush these thoughts aside for now. He was sure that y/n would be fine while Michael was in the town. There was no way that Loomis would find him, since there was no sign of them being here. At least that's what he thought.

He didn't know, that, while he was on his way to the car, Loomis and the sheriff already arrived in the town and were talking to the officer, who informed them about the incident in the café. He didn't know, that, right now, the doctor was really close to finding them.

Michael looked back to the house before he got in the car and drove off; he hoped that the boy would be fine being left alone for a while and that he wouldn't wake up until Michael was back from his small trip.
It shouldn't take him too long, at least that's what he hoped for, since the only thing he wanted to do was check on everything that was going on. He'd do it quick and quiet without anyone noticing him; that's what he was good at.

His eyes were focused on the street and he tried to not drift off with his thoughts again. He needed to concentrate and worrying too much definitely didn't help him at the moment. Though it annoyed him more than it distracted him, since he never had to worry about anything before; he didn't know how to deal with those feelings at all and exactly that pissed him off the most.

As he got closer to the town he slowed down and pulled into a small pathway where he stopped the car and got out. This could be risky, but he didn't want someone to notice him too soon, so he locked the vehicle and left it behind as he made his way to the town.

The streets were still wet from the rain earlier that day; water was dripping down from the small trees that were neatly planted in front of the houses and interrupted the silence around Michael. This, and the sound of his deep breaths were the only things he could hear. The streets in general were vacant.

The shutters in front most of the windows were closed. Only a few windows on the top floor of the houses were open to let air into the small rooms, though not a single sound came out of them; it seemed like the people of this town just left everything behind, like they didn't care about their home anymore and abandoned it. The silence and the feeling of being alone let him feel like he was in a ghost town.

Michael walked over the street, not even bothering to go on the sidewalk since there weren't any cars around anyway. He needed to be careful, so even the slightest movement caught his attention.

He went back to the café, where they were earlier that day. It wasn't closed, yet it didn't seem like anyone was inside; he reached out to open the door but hesitated as soon as his hand touched the wooden barricade that separated the cold outside from the warm coffee filled, air.

Something seemed off for the man and he was sure that his instincts were right. That's when he noticed the shadow, that slowly creeped up near the entrance.

New chapter!!!
Sorry that it took me so long but at least it's there now, right? XD
I know it's kinda short but I didn't know what else to put in this chapter;^;
Hope you liked it either way and that it's not too crappy.
I'll start writing the next chapter this evening so be prepared for the next update!

Also!!
I can't believe that this fanfiction actually got nearly 20k views!!!
That is awesome!!!
Like...I know that not everyone read further then the first chapter, which I can totally understand tbh, but it's still really cool to see this big number everytime I go on Wattpad. I'm really thankful for that :)

Anyway
Hope you'll be patient with me when I don't update for a while again
Until then
See ya!^\(^0^)/