Chapter 19

The days went by fast and nothing really happened because y/n couldn't be bothered to do anything. He was too scared of what might happen if Loomis finds them again. Since the last time he met the doctor didn't end well for him, he'd do anything to never meet that man again.

The boy sat on the stairs that led to the front door of the house and sighed quietly as he pulled the hood of his jacket over his head. It was still freezing outside; there was barely any snow left and the sun kept creeping up behind the clouds, warming everything up. A few trees started to grow leaves again and the area got greener day by day.
Spring was around the corner.

After a while of just staring at nothing but the floor, y/n decided to go back inside and check out the other rooms in the house. He and Michael might have been there for about a week or so but he never had the chance to look around, since the older man wouldn't let him go when they were together. He wasn't quite sure if he was just imagining it, but it felt like Michael was way more clingy since they moved to their current 'home'.

Y/n took his shoes and jacket off and slid over the floor through the hallway. Downstairs was nothing but the huge living room, the kitchen, a dining room and a door that led to the basement so he decided to take a look upstairs. He knew that there was a room opposite to their bedroom and one next to the bathroom at the end of the hall and his curiosity of what might be in there was killing him slowly.

Y/n sprinted up the stairs and opened the first room. As he stepped inside, the first thing he noticed was that it was really dark. Only a small beam of light was shining through the material that hung in front of the window on the opposite side of him.

He slowly let his hand wander over the wall to look for a light switch while he tried to see what was hiding in the dark. As soon as he found it he pushed the switch down to turn the lights on but nothing happened.
"What the fuck?" Y/n mumbled to himself as he carefully went towards the window, not wanting to trip over or walk into something that might be in his way.

The wooden floor creaked here and there, making the boy feel really uncomfortable. The aura in the room gave y/n chills in general so he started sprinting to the window so this would be over. As soon as he was there he grabbed the dusty fabric in front of the only light source of the room and teared it down, destroying the darkness with the warm sunlight from outside.

He held a hand in front of his e/c eyes to protect them from the brightness of the light that was instantly illuminating the whole room. Now that he could actually see something y/n turned his head and looked around.

Dust was everywhere, dancing through the beams of the sun.
Two huge shelfs were leaning against the walls next to the door, both of them looking old and unstable, as if they were about to break any second. A big and also dusty chandelier hung from the ceiling. It's golden surface was adorned with a few gems that were shining in the light.
A small table stood next to the window with a dark blue vase standing on it. A huge red carpet was spread across the floor, covering most of the light wood.

But what attracted most of his attention was standind in the middle of the room, covered by an old blanket. Y/n raised an eyebrow, wondering how the hell he managed not to bump into the thing. He slowly made his way over to the object and carefully grabbed the material to pull it off, revealing a black grand piano.

His e/c eyes widened and a huge smile spread across his face as he stroke over the smooth surface before he opened the fallboard and pressed one of the keys. A soft sound escaped the huge instrument and conjured a smile across the boy's face.
Y/n carefully opened the lid and sat down on the stool in front of the piano before he pressed a few more keys to listen to the notes.

He needed some time to get used to it again but he then slowly started to play a piece from Beethoven; he struggled a little at the beginning yet he quickly got into it.

The soft tune broke the silence in the room and escaped into the hallway, filling the whole house with it's beautiful sound.

The boy's smile grew as he let his hands do their part while he enjoyed the music. Completely lost in what he was doing he didn't notice the huge figure behind him until he felt a hand softly stroking his shoulder. Y/n's hands slipped off the keys and he played the wrong notes as he jumped a little. He quickly turned around and sighed as soon as he saw who was behind him.

"Holy fuck Michael. I told you to stop sneaking up on me!" Y/n pouted as the older man sat down next to him and placed a soft kiss on the boy's forehead as an apology.
"Continue." His deep voice send a shiver down the boy's spine, like always. First he hesitated but he then slowly put his hands back on the keys and started to play 'Moonlight Sonata', Michael watching him the whole time.

He had trouble with concentrating and often played the wrong notes since he never liked it to perform in front of people; he always got nervous and his hands always started shaking because he was too scared to do something wrong and embarrass himself, which could lead to others making fun of him.

Michael noticed how anxious the boy was all of a sudden so he carefully put his arm around y/n's waist; with his other hand he took the one of his small lover to stop him from playing for now. He placed a soft kiss on top of his head and stroke over his waist to try and calm the boy down and show him that there was no reason to be afraid.

Y/n leaned his head against Michael's chest and took a deep breath; his hands were still slightly shaking but it slowly stopped. It felt good to have someone sitting next to him, to hold him when he needed them. It showed the boy that he wasn't alone and that he had someone he knew he could count on.

They just sat there for a while; a comfortable silence was between them and no one wanted to break it for a while, until y/n loosened Michael's hand from his and put his own both back on the keys to start and play from the beginning.

Michael watched every movement the boy made with amazement while listening to the soft yet strong tune of the piece. If he knew how talented y/n was he would have gotten a piano for him way sooner. He wasn't quite sure why, but he never felt as calm as he did at that very moment and he knew that the boy was now calmer as well.

Y/n closed his e/c eyes when he played the last notes of the piece; a soft smile appeared on his lips when it ended and he realized that he didn't make a single mistake the whole time he was playing. He listened to the fading sound and waited until there was nothing but silence, before he opened his eyes again. The boy turned his head and glanced at Michael, who's eyes never looked away from his lover.

"I didn't know you could play." The older man said, a little disappointed that the boy didn't tell him that he could play piano. Y/n raised an eyebrow and grinned a little at the comment of his lover.

"I used to play a lot when I was little. My mom is obsessed with music, so she really wanted me to play an instrument. I had to take at least two lessons per week and believe me, it was awful. I used to hate it. My teacher was an asshole and put me under a lot of pressure. But to be honest, now I'm glad that I went through all of this. It can be quite relaxing to sit down and play, just to escape everything for a while."

Y/n leaned against the taller man who listened carefully, satisfied about the fact that he now got to know more about y/n's past. He put his arms around the boy and placed a peck on his lips before he pulled him against his chest and soflty stroke over his back. He didn't say anything, he just sat there with him in his arms and enjoyed the time he could spend with the boy.

New chapter!!!
Finally, I know! XD
I wrote most of this today and OMG I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update.
Thank you all for being so patient with me ;^;
I hope that I didn't disappoint you with this chapter cos nothings really going on right now but I don't want to rush to the end. I think that it would be too soon to get to the stuff I planned now and to be honest I don't want this story to end...xD

Well...that's it from me for now
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter
See you soon!