Chapter 7

"What do you mean, you don't know?"
Dr. Loomis kicked the table in the sheriff's office and threw his chair into a corner of the room out of anger.
He came back to the police station because he wanted to convince them to take this case more serious when he saw the news this morning where they talked about an incident that happened in a shop a few miles away.
As soon as they began to describe the murderer of the young woman, he knew exactly who killed her.

"This is not our case. And we don't even know if it's really Myers." The sheriff tried to calm Loomis down but the old man wasn't going to give up yet. He knew exactly that Michael was out there, probably near that town and they needed to stop him before he could do any more damage.
"I'm telling you, the man they're looking for is Michael Myers! He and the boys might be there!" Loomis slammed his fists on the table which made the sheriff jump.

"I want to see the camera footage." The sheriff sighed before he grabbed the phone and dialed the number of the police department near the town where the incident happened.
He talked with the sheriff of the town for a while before he hung up.
"We can go there at the end of the week. I have to many cases to deal with in this town right now and I can't just leave because if I do I'll get fired."
Loomis sighed and nodded because he knew that he couldn't convince the sheriff to just ignore everything and only focus on the main case.
But that didn't mean that he couldn't go there alone and try to investigate on his own.

"I hope you'll see that you're making a huge mistake and that nobody else will die because of your decisions." Loomis said before he walked out of the office and left the station.
He needed more evidence and more traces to find the place where Michael was hiding at the moment.
When he walked down the streets he noticed a corner shop and before he really thought about it, he stepped inside. The cashier sat on a chair behind the counter and looked at the old man as soon as he opened the door, as if he was the first customer he ever had.

"Welcome, how can I help you?" The young man asked excited with his high pitched voice. Loomis looked around and put a dollar on the counter before he asked for a newspaper from the day before.
The cashier quickly got in the back of the shop and looked through some boxes before he came back with a newspaper in his hand.
"Here you go sir. Have a nice day!"
Loomis grabbed the newspaper and just left without saying anything, which made the young man frown a little. The old man sat down on a bench next to the shop and read a few pages before an article caught his attention.

'The bodies in the gas station were both found with several stab wounds, bruises and broken limbs. The only evidence the police has is the camera footage of the security camera. The culprit had a mask on at the time and was about 6'8 foot tall, most likely male. There were no eyewitnesses.'
"He was there..." Loomis mumbled to himself before he crumpled up the newspapers and threw them away.

The old man quickly walked back to the motel where he was staying at the moment and packed a few things before he jumped in his car and drove off. He needed to see the crime scene as soon as possible before they cleaned everything up. He knew that it was going to be difficult but that didn't matter because he needed to find Michael and kill him.

He drove a few hours before he arrived at the gas station where he parked his car and got out as quick as possible. He had problems with getting used to the darkness that surrounded him because except of the lamp next to the door there were no other light sources around. He pulled a flashlight out of his coat pocket, turned it on and looked around before he slowly walked toward the building.

The smell of death creaped inside his nose as soon as he walked through the door and stepped into the store. His eyes observed the room and he stopped abruptly when he noticed the puddle of dried blood.
He got on his knees and tilted his head a little when he slowly reached his hand out to touch the red substance.
"You just can't live without killing, am I right, Michael?" He mumbled to himself before he got up and walked to the back of the shop where he assumed the office should be.
At the left of the room he noticed a metal door with a few old stickers and a sign with some unreadable letters on it.

As he opened the door and looked around he noticed that the room was quite small and smelled bad.
It had a metal desk and a leather office chair in one corner.
On the desk was a keyboard which was connected to a few monitors that were attached to the wall next to the door. The walls were white, with black mould forming in one of the corners, and the floor was grey and had some dirty spots. The room in general was full of trash and not clean at all but that didn't matter to Loomis.
He quickly rushed over to the desk and turned the monitors on before he looked for the footage from the day the people died.

-

He watched the whole scene over and over again. His dark orbs observed the masked figure on the screen which was killing one of the employees at that moment.
"I will find you Michael. And I'll make sure that you won't survive the next meeting with me."
Loomis wanted to turn the monitors off when his eyes catched a detail that he, and apparently the police as well, had missed. He saw a boy walking into the shop and when he took a closer look to the person on the screen, his eyes widened in surprise.
"Y/n...so he's still alive. But why...?"

As soon as the boy ran out of the shop, the old man quickly switched the cassettes to see the footage from the cameras at the front. He tilted his head a little when he watched the boy getting into a car that parked in front of the building before it drove off after a few minutes.

"I assume the other boy is already dead but it's interesting that you kept y/n...I think this whole case just got more interesting."
Loomis turned everything off and quickly left the office and walked out of the shop. He got in his car and took out a map to look for a town nearby where he could stay the night.
He'd go and check out the other crime scene someday this week but right now he needed to concentrate on the new information he got. He couldn't do much with it but Michael's action confused the old man so he thought it would be better if he'd pull himself together before he continued the search for them.

"Oh Michael...I thought I knew everything about you but you make me wonder over and over again."
Loomis smirked when he put the map away and started the motor before drove off to the next town.
The fact that Michael might feel attached to y/n could be helpful in this case. He didn't know how exactly but he'd come up with a plan sooner or later. The boy could help Loomis to get Michael so he can finally kill him.
The only problem he had was that he didn't know where they were right now but that didn't upset him.
"I'll find you and I will kill you, even if it's the last thing I do."

New chapter\(^0^)/
I wasn't sure if I could upload it today but I'm glad that I made it in time. It's pretty short again but I'm kinda running out of ideas and I don't want to give the chapters to many details since that can sometimes ruin everything.
I'm starting to write Chapter 8 tomorrow so I hope I'll be able to upload it next Sunday.

Also, thank you for more than 700 views!!^-^