Chapter 6

The sun set and took it's comforting warmth with it, leaving everything in complete darkness.
It was getting cold outside of the cabin and people would probably freeze to death if they stayed there since winter was near and it would start snowing soon. But y/n didn't have to worry about something like that.
The boy sat in front of the fireplace with a blanket over his shoulders and drank tea which Michael got for him. He watched the flames that were dancing around while they attempted to escape from their small prison.

Michael was in the kitchen and tried to remember what y/n showed him when they cooked together.
He managed to put some water into a pot and put it on the stove but he had problems with turning it on and getting it to boil. It took some time but after a while he finished with making soup for the younger boy and put it into a bowl before taking it to the h/c haired boy and giving it to him.

"Thanks." Y/n smiled a little and began to eat while Michael put some wood into the fireplace. Before he sat down he pulled his mask off and put it next to him, looking at the smaller boy who nuzzled into the blanket while eating.
"Are you cold?" The older man asked in case the fire didn't warm him up enough but y/n shook his head and smiled a little, reassuring the other that he didn't need to worry.
"I'm fine, thanks."
Michael nodded before he turned his head towards the fire and watched it for a while.

A few minutes later the older man noticed that the boy was getting sleepy, noticing that he could barely hold his eyes open so he took the bowl from him and rushed into the kitchen to put it in the sink.
Y/n jumped when he felt a pair of arms around him before he got lifted and carried towards the bed.
He opened his eyes a little and smiled when his e/c one's met the dark orbs of Michael who was brushing a strand of hair behind the boy's ear.
"Sleep."

The boy closed his eyes and drifted off while the older man tucked the boy into his blanket. Michael watched y/n, who was mumbling in his sleep and drooling over his pillow, before he grabbed his mask to put it on and left the cabin. Myers quickly walked towards the truck, which parked next to the small path and got in before he started the motor and drove off, heading into the direction of a small town near by.

As he arrived he pulled over into a parking lot to stop the car and get out. There weren't many lights around so he took this as a chance to get into the back of a small shop without anyone seeing him, even though there was nobody but him there at the moment. He slowly opened the back door and sighed, thinking about how stupid somebody must be to not lock the door. As he got in he noticed that the only person there with him was the cashier. She had long blonde hair, dyed of course, and eyebrows which looked like a five year old drew them on her face. Her eyes stood out the most because she had a bright pink eyeshadow on which didn't suit her dark red lip gloss at all.

Michael managed to get into the main area of the shop without her noticing since she was on the phone, talking with somebody about a random guy.
Her high pitched voice gave Michael a headache and he really wanted to kill her so she would shut up but he couldn't take the risk of the person on the other end of the line calling the police since that would make it harder for him to get the stuff he needed. He grabbed a big bag from a shelf and began to fill it with new clothes, food and other supplies the boy might need. What he didn't notice were the security camera in one corner at the ceiling of the shop which filmed everything that was going on.

The blonde woman squealed loudly before she said 'Bye' to the other person and hung up.
Michael suddenly stopped with everything he was doing a second ago and slowly turned around to look at the woman who was staring into a small mirror while playing with her hair and redoing her make up.
The tall man slowly walked towards the woman without her noticing and grabbed a screwdriver from one shelf.

Michael walked up behind her and just stood there while watching her.
The blonde put the lipstick down and brushed with her hands through her hair before she turned around only to bump into the taller man.
Her eyes widened and she screamed before she tried to push past Michael and get away but he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back.
He grabbed one of her hand and put it on the counter before stabbing the screwdriver through her palm into the dirty metal. The woman cried out in pain and tried to get her hand free to get away but before she could pull it out Michael grabbed the back of her head and rammed her forehead into the screwdriver, stopping her screams immediately.

Her blood dyed the counter and her hair red within seconds while the tall man walked towards the door and stepped outside. He looked around to see if there was anyone else around but it was to dark to see anything.
Some lights flickered and were about to go out, giving the area a creepy aura when he walked to the back of the shop to get to his car. He had everything he needed for now so there was no reason for him to go around and leave more obvious traces for the psychotic Dr. Loomis which could lead him to them.

About half an hour later Michael stopped the car behind the small building. He pulled his mask off and brushed his hair out of his scarred face when he looked at his reflection in the front window. He sighed and grabbed the bag when he got out of the car. It was hard to see anything but he managed to get to the door of the cabin without tripping.

When he stepped inside he noticed that something was off.
The room was freezing cold so he quickly threw some wood into the fireplace and started a new fire, not wanting y/n to freeze and get sick.
When he turned around to see if the boy was alright his eyes widened because the only thing he saw was the empty bed in front of him.

"Y/n?" Michael looked in the kitchen and the bathroom to see if the boy was there but he couldn't find him.
The older man grabbed his knife and was about to put on his mask to go outside and look for him there since he couldn't get that far in this weather when he heard that the door opened slowly. The older man turned around and saw y/n standing in the doorway with his coat on and his arms wrapped around himself. He looked at the taller man with sleepy eyes and tilted his head.
"Are you alright?"

Michael dropped his knife and mask when he walked over to the smaller boy and wrapped his arms around his freezing body. The e/c eyed boy raised a brow in confusion but snuggled into the warm embrace.
"Where were you?" The older man's voice send a shiver down his spine.
"I woke up and couldn't sleep anymore so I went out for a walk." Y/n answered quietly.

"I thought you left me." The boy looked up to see into Michael's dark orbs and smiled a little when the older man put a hand on his cheek.
Y/n wrapped his arms around Myer's neck and the older man wrapped one arm around the boy's waist when he leaned down and slowly connected his cold and chapped lips with y/n's soft and warm one's. The boy's e/c eyes widened but he closed them right after, giving in to the loving feeling the older man gave him.

They stood there for a while, not letting go of each other before Michael slowly ended the kiss while he caressed the boy's cheek.
Y/n realized what just happened and blushed a little when he nuzzled his face into the blue fabricant of Michael's jumpsuit.
The older man stroke over the boy's head before he picked him up and carried him towards the bed and carefully dropped him onto it.

Michael stripped him out of his coat before he layed down next to him and put his arms around the fragile boy.
Y/n closed his eyes and smiled when he felt the other stroking his back while he drifted off to sleep.
He felt loved and that was everything he ever wanted.

New Chapter!!!
Idk if I'll be able to upload one next week but I'll try!

Also
Thank you for reading this shitty fanfiction xD
I still can't believe that people are actually reading what I write
But it makes me really happy!!
This is my first fanfiction I'm writing in english because I'm actually from Germany xD
So I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes :3

See you next week!
And again, thank you all for reading this fanfiction! X33

Fun fact: I'm a 17 year old boy who has no life. XD