Chapter 18

The sun slowly came out of her hiding spot and spread her light and colour over the sky, dying it orange and yellow. A few birds began to happily sing and fly around, their wings brushed against the bedroom window as they flew past it. It was a beautiful morning until at some point, one of the birds tried to get into the room and flew with all it had against the glass, making a loud bumping sound.

Y/n sat straight up.
The loud noise took him off guard and woke him up, his heart was beating as if he'd just run a marathon. The boy looked to the window with wide eyes and sighed when he saw what the source of his unnecessary alarm was.

The bird still hadn't given up and flew against the glass over and over again, shaking the whole window while producing more loud noises in it's progress.

Y/n wanted to get up and scare the small animal away to avoid that it would hurt itself or even break the window at some point, but as he was about to get up he heard a shifting sound and a deep growl next to him.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"
Michael asked still sleepy, his voice sounded more raspy and deeper than usual. His hair was a mess and hung in front of his eyes, making them look darker then they really are, which gave him a creepy but also a seducing aura.

He stared at the boy for a while before he slowly turned his head toward the window like he'd just noticed the noisy little bitch and observed it.
As if the bird knew that it would get in trouble if it doesn't stop, it interrupted it's attempt and flew away, joining the other birds at the lake outside.

Y/n yelped as he got pulled back into Michael's arms. He tried to get out of the older man's embrace but the man didn't want to let him go. He just tightened his grip around his small lover and nuzzled his head into the crock of his neck. The boy chuckled slightly at the feeling of Michael's breath tickling his neck before he pushed him away with a pout.

"I'm hungry. So if you don't want me to turn into a monster, you better let me go so I can get food." Y/n said as he slipped out of the other's embrace and quickly got up to put a new shirt on.

Michael grumbled deep and got up as well. He brushed his hair out of his face before he stretched his arms above his head, showing off his defined muscles. Y/n checked the other man out, since this was the first time he actually got to take a good look at him, biting his lower lip.
He didn't know for how long he stared at the taller man but he soon noticed that Michael was staring at him, making his heart go faster out of embarrassment as he turned his head a way for a short while.

As soon as Michael minded his own business again, which was staring out of the window and observing the birds outside, y/n looked at him again.
Michael was indeed well built.
The boy noticed a few scars that covered the man's upper body.
But the one that stood out to him the most was the one on the left side of his neck. It lookes like it could have killed him if he'd been really unlucky on the day he got it.

The boy moved closer and put one hand on his taller lover's chest while his other hand trailed toward the scar on Michael's neck.
"What happened there?" Y/n asked as his e/c eyes observing the spot with curiosity. The taller man put his arms around the boy's waist and pulled him more against his chest before he rested his chin on the h/c haired boy's head.

"I got stabbed."
Y/n's eyes widened and he pushed with all he had against Michael's chest to get out of the embrace.
"What? When? And why?" The boy asked with a high pitched voice as he stared at the scar with wide eyes.

The older man was clearly confused at the reaction of the boy.
He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed quietly before he grabbed the boy and sat down on the bed, pulling y/n onto his lap before he put his arms around him and pressed the boy's back against his chest.