Chapter 16

Michael opened the door and pushed y/n inside the house.
"Go and pick a room." Was the only thing he said before he turned around and walked back to the car to get the stuff out of the trunk. He just wanted to bring everything in the house and spend some time with his small lover without worrying about Loomis.

Y/n looked after Michael and raised a brow before he sighed quietly as he started his adventure through the building. He observed everything he walked past, still pretty slow because of his injured foot. His e/c eyes widened with every antique object he saw. The house was huge and the boy knew that this place ought to be fucking expensive.

He still was quite unsure about the fact that they would stay here for a while even though he began to like this place. It was just the thought of what happened to the previous owners of the place.

Y/n pushed his thoughts aside as he stopped at the end of the hallway he was following a second ago and slowly opened the door in front of him, that led to a bright big room.

The side opposite of the door was completely open, only glass parted the cosy room from the world outside.
The wooden floor creaked quietly as y/n slowly walked through what seemed to be the living room as his eyes widened even more than before.

The room was probably twice the size of his old bedroom at home. A huge fireplace with a brown carpet and a dark green couch in front of it were on the boy's left while giant bookshelves were standing on his right, covering the wall behind them completely.

His heart jumped at the sight of all the books that were standing there, all sorted by colour, size and author.
He turned on his heels and speed-walked towards one of the shelves- where he pulled a book with a pretty old looking cover out.

A soft smile formed on his lips as he carefully stroke over the cursive golden letters on the front before he carefully put the book back on it's place. His fingers stroke over the dark wood of the shelf as he walked towards the giant window while his eyes observed the white area right in front of him.

The sky looked like it was on fire as the sun slowly disappeared behind the trees, their branches were slowly moving with the wind.
A rabbit jumped through the snow into the woods, leaving a few tracks behind. The white substance reflected a similar colour to the sky and was shining bright until the sun was completely covered by the trees, taking the colours with it, leaving everything in the dark.

Y/n put a hand against the cold glass while day-dreaming away.
He brushed a strain of hair behind his ear and looked at the sky where he could already see a few stars shining.
It only took him a few seconds until he spotted the big dipper and a big smile formed on his lips as he star signs.

He didn't notice the man that was slowly sneaking up behind him until he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. Y/n jumped at first, since he didn't expect that, but he then leaned back against the older man's chest before he turned his head a little to look at him. Michael carefully placed a kiss on the boy's forehead and slowly stroke his sides.

"So...what now?" Y/n asked while he played with the fabric of his shirt.
The older man didn't answer the boy's question. He just picked him up bridal style and walked out of the room towards the stairs. The boy clinged onto his lover, scared that Michael would drop him as he rose to the next level.

The older man walked down the small hallway before he opened a door on the right side of them and turned on the lights in the room. Y/n's eyes needed some time to adjust to the brightness before they widened when he saw in what room they were standing.

It was the master bedroom.
Right in front of them stood a giant bed with about 5 cushions lining up against the dark wood of the head bed frame. The dark covers were laying neatly folded on the mattress.
Next to the left side of the bed stood a small nightstand with a grey flower pot with white tulips in it.
The walls were white and had two big windows opposite of the door.
The floor was covered by a black giant carpet that looked as if nobody ever dared to touch it.

Y/n's room observation got interrupted when he felt the loss of Michael's arms around him.
That's when he noticed that the older man had put him down onto the bed and was now leaning over him, one arm on each side of the boy's head.

Y/n opened his mouth to say something but the older man connected their lips before the boy could even make a sound.
The h/c haired boy's eyes widened at first but he closed them right after while he put his arms around his lover's neck and kissed back.

Michael's rough and chapped lips were moving slowly and careful against y/n's soft ones.
The loss was full of love and for a second it felt like time was standing still.

Michael stroke with one hand over the boy's chest, under his shirt and carefully caressed his sensitive skin, the sudden cold touch making y/n gasp quietly. The older man took this as a chance and slipped his tongue into his lover's mouth.

The boy was surprised at first but let Michael dominate the kiss, enjoying the sudden make out session.
His fingers brushed through the brown hair of his lover, slightly pulling at it as the kiss turned more heated.

After a while they broke the kiss off.
Y/n took a deep breath before he looked into his lover's eyes.
Michael smiled softly as he carefully caressed the boy's cheek and placed a kiss on his forehead.

The older man got up and turned out the lights as stripped out of his shirt and pants before laid down next to the boy, who stripped out of his clothes as well. Michael put his arms around y/n and pulled the covers over them, carefully stroking his lover's back.

Y/n closed his eyes and smiled softly.
He was pretty tired even though they didn't do anything exhausting that day but the whole situation with Loomis really stressed him out and took him all the strenght.

He cuddled into Michael's chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.
But before he completely blacked out he could still hear the quiet and deep voice of his lover saying 'I love you'.

New chapter\(^0^)/
Sorry that it took me so long to write this. I know it's short and I apologise for that but I'm slowly running out of ideas xD
Like...I know how I want this story to end, but I don't know how to get there. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up on this! I promise that I'll try to update more often.
See ya!