Chapter 13

It felt like hours since y/n got hurt.
He still sat outside in the cold snow and was freezing like hell since he lost his jacket when he ran away from Loomis. His eyes were sore and red from crying, his mouth tasted dry and his throat was aching from his cries for help. The cold air made the boy's lungs feel like they could explode any second and his heart was still pounding against his ribcage, making it even harder for him to calm down. He looked at the roots, where his foot was still stuck in and tried to think of a way to get them off without hurting himself even more.

The wind came up and whirled up the snow, blowing it directly against the boy. Y/n squinted his eyes and held his hands in front of his face to keep the snow from brushing against it.
After the wind calmed he sighed quietly and leaned back into the pile of snow behind him. It was really cold but he didn't care about that right now. His thoughts were running wild inside his head and it was hard for him to focus on at least one of them.

He closed his eyes and calmed his breathing while he wrapped his arms around himself. He was still confused about the fact that Loomis found them at this place and that he was getting aggressive towards the h/c haired  boy. But what confused him even more was that the doctor just seemed to have vanished seconds before y/n's foot got stuck in the roots.
It could be possible that Loomis gave up chasing him because the boy was faster or he didn't saw a reason to keep following him for now. But either way, it was still possible that the old man was near by and looking for something else that could be useful for him.

Y/n opened his e/c eyes again and sighed quietly as he brushed a few wet and slightly frozen strains of his hair out of his face while he looked at the large clouds that slowly moved over the blue sky. His legs felt numb, his fingers were stinging because of the cold and his clothes were wet from the snow that slowly began to melt under his body. He stopped thinking of ways to get out of this situation because he knew that he couldn't do anything and that nobody would help him. The next house was miles away and who knows when Michael would come back and look for him when he noticed the boy's absence.

The wind went through the leafless bushes that grew next to him and made a howling sound that hurt the boy's ears. His e/c eyes wandered over the area around him, observing some snowflakes that landed on top of him and the blanket of snow he was lying on.

Just as he was about to close his eyes again he heard something that sounded like crunching snow, as if someone was walking near by. He sat up straight away and looked the way he came from earlier, not knowing if he should yell for help or keep quiet in case it would be Loomis or somebody else who's company would be uncomfortable. The noises were louder now and a huge shadow rose over the boy before it went completely quiet.

Y/n began to panic and froze, his breathing went from slow to fast.
He wanted to turn around and face the person behind him but he hesitated because he was too scared. He didnt know who it was and the fact that he wasn't really in the best situation right now made it even worse for him.

He took a deep breath and slowly turned his head towards the source of the shadow. When he saw who it was,  tears of relief shot in his swollen eyes and rolled over his blushed cheeks.
"What the fuck took you so long?" He spat out, smiling, while Michael got on his knees next to him and observed the boy's foot.

He grabbed the roots and pulled them apart so y/n could get out, as if they were little twigs that just break when you step on them. The boy whined quietly when he scooted backwards and pulled his foot out of the 'trap'. He took his shoe and sock off and rolled his pants up to observed his ankle and see how bad it really was. He had a giant cut just above the bone which was still bleeding pretty badly and everything around it had turned into darkish purple and blue colour. The bruise was swollen and every movement the boy made with his foot hurt like hell.

Michael picked y/n up and carried him bridal style back towards the cabin. Y/n carefully leaned his head against the older man's chest and grabbed onto his dark jacket, scared that he was imagining things and that the other could just vanish any second while he was still sitting in the snow.

"What were you doing so far away from the cabin?" The man's rough voice send a shiver down the boy's spine and he looked at him for a while, thinking about how to tell him what happened, before he decided to answer his question.

"Don't freak out or anything. Loomis was here...and I ran away from him." His voice was quiet at the end but the other heard him more than clearly. Michael stopped immediately after he heard what his small lover said and he looked down at him,staring at him with his dark orbs.

"Loomis?" His voice sounded deeper than usual, full of hate and disgust.
Y/n just nodded and kept quiet after that, not knowing if he should say something else or not. Michael stood there with hm for a while, not saying anything but staring at the boy before he continued walking, this time faster than before.

They reached the cabin within seconds and the older man kicked the door open before he stepped into the wooden building. He sat the boy down on the bed, helped him out of his now wet clothes and grabbed some new one's. As soon as y/n was dressed, Michael turned his attention to the boy's wound. He went to get something to clean the cut with and treat the swell afterwards.

The whole time while Michael treated the boy's wounds nobody said anything. The aura around the older man was dark and y/n knew that if he said anything wrong now, he'd probably regret it in the end.
"Rest." The older man got up and turned around to leave again but the boy didn't intend to let him go now.
He tried to get up and go after the man but he failed at walking and just fell forwards. Before he could hit the ground he grabbed onto the older man's arm and tried to pull himself up again.

"Don't leave me alone...what if that asshole is still out there? If I'm on my own like this he would have no problem with getting me this time."
Michael turned his head towards the boy and sighed before he carefully loosened y/n's grip around his arm and helped him to sit down again.

"I'll stay. Now rest."
Y/n smiled slightly and nodded while he layed back down and got under the covers. Michael sat down next to him and began to caress the boy's cheek.
The e/c eyed boy closed his eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.
A soft smile appeared on the older man's lips and he carefully placed a kiss on y/n's forehead before his face lost every emotions.

Loomis was about to get them, which meant they had to move again.
He wouldn't let that old man seperate them, which meant he had to try to kill him before anything worse could happen.

Sup my dudes
Hope you enjoyed this little piece of shit xD
See you next week!!!\(^0^)/