Chapter 14

Loomis was on his way back to the cabin. He didn't see a point of following the boy for now since he knew that he wouldn't tell him where Michael was anyway. He'd have to wait for him to come back but he had a feeling that it wouldn't take that long. For the time being though he didn't want to wait and do nothing so he decided to take a look at the cabin for a while. There must be something that could be useful for him, something he could use against Michael but he didn't really know what he should expect.

The old man had troubles with walking in the snow without tripping here and there and complaining about everything but after a short while he finally reached the cabin's door. He put his hand on the door handle but hesitated as he listened carefully to see if he could hear anything that could come out of the cabin. After he was a hundred percent sure that really nobody was in there he slowly opened the door and stepped inside. It was weird to think that Michael seemed to be able to live together with another person without trying to kill them, since they always thought that he would try to kill his 'inmates' if he had to share a room with them.

The old man walked through the small room and looked around, trying to find something interesting. It made him angry that nobody believed him that Michael was the reason the boys were missing. The psychotic murderer was now able to live a normal life without anyone bothering him and his new toy while Loomis still tried to convince the police to help him. He could still go after the boy and try to get him to talk but the old man couldn't be bothered to deal with the kid right now so he just continued to search through the stuff in the cabin.

He found nothing interesting, just some clothes and some belongings of y/n that went missing short after the boy got kidnapped. Loomis still didn't understand why the kid was still alive and with Myers but he knew that it wouldn't get him anywhere if he'd continue to think about that. His head hurt already from the stress he was in right now and he didn't want to end up having a seizure because of everything that was happening around him.

After a while he decided to leave before Michael comes back, so he put everything he had moved back to where it was as if he has never been there and slowly walked towards the door. But just as he was about to go outside he noticed something in the corner of his eyes. He turned around and stepped closer to the bed where he saw something suspicious and pulled the covers off.

His eyes widened a little as he slowly picked up the white mask and the blue jumpsuit he knew too well.
"Why the hell..?" The doctor was more than just confused. He thought that Michael would never go out without his 'killer equipment' but according to the fact that his stuff was here, something must have changed.
Loomis couldn't imagine the man in normal clothes instead of the jumpsuit and the mask and it was weird to even think about Michael looking like a normal person.

"Why are you behaving like this all of a sudden..?" The old man whispered to himself as he put the jumpsuit down on the nightstand and placed the mask on top of it. He had been Michael's doctor for 15 years and this was the first time that the man actually showed that he was able to act like a normal person. The old man thought about it for a while and the only conclusion he came to was that the boy changed something in Myers.

Brushing his thoughts aside, he turned around and quickly left the cabin without hesitating this time. Since he didn't have his gun with him he couldn't risk his own life and wait for the psychotic murderer to come and get him. He'd be dead within seconds, especially because he messed with the boy and scared him away, so he decided it would be best to drive back to his motel for now and try to contact the police. They had to believe him and even if they didn't, that wouldn't stop him from his plans.

He followed the small pathway down to the street where he quickly got in the vehicle that was parking next to a few bushes. Loomis' head was full of his confused and angry thoughts which made it hard for him to concentrate on the road so he had a few problems with driving in a straight line but he made it back safely to the motel he was staying at.

As he pulled over into the parking lot he noticed a police car that parked in his spot. The old man thought about ramming the car to push it out of the way but even if he was pissed enough to do that, he knew that he'd land in a prison cell if he'd do that so he just parked in the spot next to it.
As he got out he observed the car and walked around it. The officer, the car belonged to, was nowhere to be seen but when he got to the back of the vehicle his eyes widened. It had a license plate from Haddonfield and he now knew exactly who the car belonged to.

"Hello Dr. Loomis."
The old man froze when he heard a voice he knew too well behind him. He slowly turned around and stared directly into the other person's eyes, trying not to show that he felt caught.
"Sheriff."

Updaaaate
Yaaaaay

Sorry that I wasn't able to upload the past two sundays but I've had a lot of stress lately and it's getting harder to find some time to relax and write a new chapter. But that won't stop me from updating, I promise! Idk if I'll be able to update this story every sunday anymore but I'll try my best!

See you soon^^