Chapter 12

It was dawn when y/n woke up.
The boy felt really cold all of a sudden which made it hard for him to continue sleeping. When he turned around and opened his e/c eyes he didn't see what he hoped to. The spot next to him where Michael was lying earlier was empty and there was no sign of the older man still being in the cabin. Y/n sighed and slowly got up but not without taking the blanket with him. He wrapped it around himself and walked over to the fireplace to feed the glowing ashes with new wood and start a new fire.

The fire crackled and the small room began to warm up again. Y/n threw the blanket over to the bed in hope that it would land on it but instead he met the nightstand and knocked a cup off it. The boy rolled his eyes and groaned annoyed when he walked over there to pick the blanket up and put it on the bed before he took the cup to the kitchen. He washed it needly and then placed it in the brown cabinet that looked like it could fall off the wall any second.

Y/n opened the small window to let some fresh air into the room before he left and went into the bathroom.
He stopped in front of the mirror and stared at his reflection. The boy felt as tired as he looked, he had bags under his eyes and his h/c hair was a mess.
He quickly fixed it and tried to make sure that he didn't look like a zombie anymore. The e/c eyed boy then quickly stripped out of his shirt and observed himself. His neck and chest were covered in purple and blue love bites and bite marks. Slowly, he stroke over the sensitive skin and smiled a little.

"I'm his and he's mine.." His quiet voice sounded raspy, his e/c eyes lit up and his smile grew a little wider.
It felt nice to have someone who cares about him in a way nobody else does.
And it felt even better that he knew that this person belonged to him only.

After a while he left the room and went straight for his bag, where he pulled out a new shirt, pants and a sweater. When he put them on he went straight for his shoes and jacket.
Since he was bored he wanted to go into the forest behind the cabin again and spend some time there while he waited for Michael to come back.
It had a creepy aura but y/n thought that it was really cool and pretty.
Also it would be interesting to find out if there was anything else except trees and roots.

Y/n opened the door and shivered a little when a cold breeze went past him and messed with his hair.
He shut the door and marched through the thick layer of snow that covered the whole area around him.
The boy noticed other footprints which already faded slowly because it was snowing again. Y/n thought about following them but he didn't know where the hell he would land if he just walked off and stalked Michael. Also he didn't want to get in trouble because he knew that the older man wasn't stupid and would notice the boy immediately.

The e/c eyed boy brushed the thought aside and walked around the cabin towards the forest. He pulled the hood of his jacket over his head and rubbed his hands together to keep them warm as he fought against the wind that came from the front and pushed against his body, blowing some snowflakes in his face. His nose felt numb already and his cheeks flushed slightly red because of the cold air.
Everything around him was white and the further he went the deeper his feet sank into the snow.
"I want it to be summer again...winter fucking sucks. It's too freaking cold." He mumbled annoyed while he closed his jacket and hid his hands in his sleeves.

Just as he was about to walk past the first trees of the forest he felt a pair of strong arms pull him back.
The boy jumped a little at that before he sighed quietly and rolled his eyes while he slowly loosened the grip of the arms from the man behind him.
"Don't scare me like that Michael. I told you that I don't like that."
Y/n said smiling and turned around but what he saw wiped the smile off his face immediately. His e/c eyes widened as he stared at the taller person in front of him.
Instead of Michael, his eyes met the dark orbs of the old Dr. Loomis.
"Hello y/n."

The boy turned around and wanted to run into the forest to get away from him but the old man grabbed the boy's jacket and pulled him back.
"I'm not here to hurt you, I'm trying to save you! You don't know how dangerous he is. I'm here to help you escape and get back home!"
Y/n panicked and he didn't need to think twice when he opened the zip of his jacket and slipped out of it before he ran away, leaving a startled doctor behind.

Y/n didn't care where he was running as long as he could get away. The cold snow that brushed against his skin made his limbs feel numb but that didn't matter to him at the moment.
The angry yells of Loomis behind him made his heart beat faster and he didn't need to look back to know that the old man followed him. He was terrified, just like the time when he saw his best friend getting killed directly in front of his eyes.

Tears filled his e/c eyes and his sight went blurry, making it hard for him to see. But he didn't stop running and he tried to speed up even more.
His legs began to ache and he with every breath he took it felt like his lungs were on fire. He snapped for air as he felt a stinging pain under his rips. He was loosing speed and he heard the footsteps behind him getting closer. As he rubbed over his eyes to get rid of the tears his foot got stuck in something under the snow and he fell over. He brushed the snow aside and saw that his he was tangled into a root. As he took a closer look he noticed that his foot faced the wrong direction and his trousers slowly began to turn red.

He panicked and tried to get rid of the roots but the sharp sting that shot through his foot made him hiss in pain, so he stopped. He looked around anxiously but couldn't see the old man anywhere. He knew that he didnt imagine that but he was confused at the fact that it seemed like Loomis just vanished.

His eyes filled with tears again and this time he cried out loud.
Everything hurt, he was cold and scared and it didn't seem like anyone would come to help him anytime soon but he still tried to shout for someone, for anyone.

Ik that this chapter kinda sucks and I'll try harder with the next one.
But that's it for this week.
Also
3k...wow...that's amazing..thanks!!!

See you next Sunday x33