Chapter 28: Salior Suit~

I walked through the hallway scanning about lazily. Now what to do... A tug on the shirt grasped my attention. Latvia peered behind standing to be a few (pretty much like 2) inches shorter then me as normal. "Oh hey Ravis what's up?" The boy seemed to be alot more friendlier since the incident. I viewed him to be more of a little bother (not like I didn't have a real one but he was more cute and less annoying.) "Um, can I ask a favor?" "Shoot." The boy twiddled his thumbs nervously. "Well you see... I kind of have a guest coming over today. And I need your help. He can be quite obnoxious and a prick but.... But... he's an alright guy if he tries... if...he...tries..." I stared at him the last statement seemed as though he was trying to reassure himself rather then me. "I see. So what do you need help with?" inquiring quite curious. "Um I suppose I need your assistance to keep him under control. Also I don't want to bring him here in the presence of Mr. Russia. I'm afraid of Ivan's reaction to him or if he will be too loud and make Mr. Russia mad. So I want me and you to meet him at the park. If you're with me Mr. Russia won't be angry or think I'm running away." I sighed knowing the boy had no reason to worry. It seemed like Ivan had no intention of leaving his room any time soon, but it sadden me to see he was still a little frightened of Russia. Ruffling his hair I smirked "Alright. Nothing better to do."

                      ~Le time skip!~

      I swung on the swing kicking my feet childish. Latvia just slowly rocked back and forth barely moving an inch. "Hey what's wrong?" the boy's gaze firm on the ground, he clutched the chain tight. "I am just worried if he made it safely. Russia can be such a scary place." The boy shivered at the thought. I waved him off careful to keep my balance on the swing. "Nah I'm sure he's fine. You worry far too much Ravis." I shifted my vision to the surrounding. Two figures seemed to heading this way. "Is that them?" He seemed to noticed too and gestured approval. "I thought you said it would only be one person." I stopped the swing digging my heels into dirt. "That is his parents." Then where is he?

      Before I could ask a tall blonde man with glasses nearly as tall as Russia stood before us accompanied with a shorter blonde male. The taller male grunted a greeting. "Hallo~!  Sorry we are late. How are you doing Ravis?" The shorter man asked with a kind smile. "I am good how are you doing Finland and Sweden?" Countries. Should've guessed. The short blonde waved his hand in a unserious matter. "Oh me and Su-San are doing fine, We can not wait for Christmas to come. I hear America is planning a party, oh I hope he invites us." The Scandinavian cited cheerful then seemed to finally be aware of my presence. "Oh!! I am so sorry! Hallo I am Finland but you can Tinö. And that is Sweden, he goes by Berwald." I waved at the two Nordics "Hi my name is _____  it's nice to meet you." Sweden grunted once more and the Finnish smiled. Latvia spoke up "Um I'm sorry to interrupt but do you have any idea where Peter is?"

      "He is here" Berwald stated with a thick Swedish accent. It was then I saw he held a box. "Let me out!!!" It cried. My entire body flinched with eyes turning pupil-less. "You mean he is in there?" I asked baffled. "Ja." The Swedish remarked plainly as he set the box on the floor then unfolded the top. Immediately arms came flinging out and a boy's head appeared as he gasped for oxygen. "THERE WAS NO AIR IN THERE!" He held an English accent. Latvia had sweat drops all over him as he points at the little boy. "Is it safe in there?" "Ja. Me and Sealand were just playing." Berward replied with his emotionless monotone. "That was not playing! You came up from behind me while I was playing Minecraft and attack me with that bloody box!" Tinö patted Sealand's back laughing reassuringly though he seemed to have more sweat drops then Latvia. "You know how Su-San likes to play. Well anyway it is about time we head home. We will be back later to get you Peter." The Finnish smiled cheerful as he walked away with Sweden. "I'M NOT A LITTLE KID. I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!" Peter exclaimed still in the box. They already left.

     I snickered "You sure look like you're one." My remark only added fuels on the fire. "HUSH IT GIRLY. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE GREAT SEALAND AND I'M 12 YEARS OLD, MEANING I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE OF HANDLING MY OWN BEING." He stated in a matter-of-voice however his 'cool' impression was soon flawed as he tried to climb out the box only to make in topple over. Sealand crawled out the box and regained his composure wiping the dust off his sailor outfit as he rose to his feet. Whirling my head over to Latvia I inquired. "So you two are the same age?" Ravis flinched face mangled with disbelief and disgust. "You think I am 12!?" I scratched my head self-conscious "Yeah kind of..." The boy closed his eyes heaving a heavy sigh. "I'm 15." I coughed chocking of the sudden air I fished. "W-What!?" He nodded low-spirtedly. "Yes I'm 15. Estonia is 17. Toris is 19. And Mr. Russia is 20." "Estonia's my age!?!" Peter stomped his foot on the ground. "Will you two shut it already! No one cares about your bloody ages. All that matters is that I'm you senpai. Great Britain will rue the day they left us!"

     Latvia stared at Peter in a daze. "You really shouldn't say such untrue things." This only flared the kid's rage causing him to throw punches at Ravis but it seemed to have no effect. I grabbed his hat putting it on "This is cute~!" I ruffled the Brit's hair making him blush. "Hey don't do that to me! I'm not cute." He hissed out his words with disgust. "Do you prefer handsome?" I purred teasing the boy even more. Peter's face went even redder as more fumes blew. "NO I DON'T LIKE ANY OF THOSE AND GIVE ME MY HAT BACK!" I smirked topping the sailor hat back on his mess of dirty blonde. Latvia seemed even more irritated. "_____ please be nice to him." My smirk lengthened into a sly expression. "Oh Ravis come on! He's adorable! You can't be hating on the sailor outfit. Anyway," changing the topic. "Why you ask him to come over anyway?" Ravis sighed. "Well you see Sealand is a micronation but no one seems to recognize him as one. Me and him are kind of in the same boat expect... Well people recognize me. So I want to help him and act as his big brother." Sealand crossed his arm puffing his chest. "I don't need your help. You're one who needs MY help." The Latvian's eyes went pupil-less in disbelief.

    "Well how about this why don't we play a game? You beat it you can be both me and Ravis' Senpai. But if you don't I become you Senpai." The boy flicked a side glance at me lifting a thick brow. "Is that so?" "Hey what about me!?" The Latvian spoke flustered. I waved a hand at him motioning him to hush. "Don't worry everything will work out." I pointed at the box. "Hey Peter, do you like PC games?" The boy seemed taken back by my words then nodded. "Of course I love them." I made my way to the box grabbing the laptop that laid within. "Hey that my laptop!" The boy whined . "Oh quiet you I need it for the game." Rising my head I view the sky to see sun set was fading. Perfect. Pacing back to my Latvian friend I whispered, making sure Peter wasn't looking.  "Ravis can I ask you for alittle favor?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm I just wanted to say that those are the legit ages of the Baltics. I know, shocker right? Especially Latvia. Though I think he seems to look 15 in the beautiful world rather then in the previous seasons. Plus have you seen how adorable Russia is now!?!? IT'S INSANITY! Speaking of which I made Russia 20 because he's age is unknown. However I didn't pick a random number I used 'Logic'. Apparently Sweden is 21 years old. Now in the beautiful world you see in episode 4 when Denmark orders Sweden to attack (Child) Russia,Sweden looks fairly younger then he is now so... Pretty much Russia has to be as old as Sweden or younger. Also Belarus is known to be 19 and since Ivan is her big brother... 20 seemed to a decent  so. Logical? P.S. I picked Sweden cause Denmark, Prussia, and Ukraine ages are unknown. I would assume Russia and Prussia are about the same age though but it's whatever. If you know tell me pls thank u CX

Love AnimeCraze1348-Chan~