Chapter 35: Lavender Box~

~Russia's POV~

    It was strange to be apart such a game, never had I played it but it seemed to be quite simple. Besides me she sat, oh how my heart aches just seeing you little one... My hands folded up in my lap shaking my head to fade away the idea. I have no right to think such a thing, she deserves to be happy with whoever she wants... Even if it is Toris...

"You and I both know you won't let that happen."

Shh. I'm trying to play the game.

"Whatever you say pal." He smiled sitting on the table before me.

    "Truth or Dare?" Britain asked Spain. The Spaniard shrugged "Truth." The messy haired blonde rose to his feet pointing a finger at the brunette. "Why the bloody hell do you guys keep calling me tsundere!" The Carmel tone male waved his hands gesturing for the Brit to clam down. "Fusososososo~! lo siento mi amigo pero, it is just the way jou act." America was busting out his one true obnoxious laugh. "England dude you're so pathetic! You need to see yourself!" England threw an annoyed glare at the American ignoring his words. Then his vision shifted over to Antonio as the Brit tugged on the sides jacket he wore to signal a gent like pose. "I'll have you know Spain I am a true gentleman therefore I don't resemble anything near this 'tsundere' as you say. For your information I actually have class." France snickered. "Whatever jou say Sherlock." "SHUT IT FROG!" Arthur snapped. "My point!~" The French teased. England crossed his arms taking his seat once more. "Whatever I'm a bitch and proud!" Everyone laughed at his word but I just simply smiled. I tried to smile until I heard her cute laugh. It only pierced my heart's agony more. Once everyone was done Antonio smiled flicking a gaze at me. "Truth or Dare Russia?" I saw some of the crazy dares they did with the others and honestly I did not want to get involve. "Truth." His eyes shore with curiously. "Do jou like ______?" The room fell silent and all eyes were on me anxiously waiting for an answer. With a glance I saw little one's cheeks flush ruby as she stared at the floor. Surprisingly I did not find myself to be blushing either, perhaps I am too sad to. I sighed speaking up finally "My feelings for her do not matter." The (h/c) haired girl looked up at me with questioning eyes. "I am sorry to leave when it is my turn but I need to take care of something. Someone may have my turn." I got up from my spot not daring to throw a gaze at her and walked away.

     Outside on the porch I sat, head leaning on my hand, I flicked a glance at my watch. 3:24 A.M. My vision shifted back at the blanket of stars above. Though it was dark the white suns casted a dull dim light. How many times have I seen these stars... How many more times will I see them in the future... How many more centuries will I remain? Will I ever fade away like The Roman Empire? I have to right? Nothing last forever... Right? "Or maybe I will." I muttered softly. "Maybe you will what?" a voice called from behind. My heart stopped. It could not be true could it? I swung my head to see _____ there holding two boxes in her hand with a small smile. "W-why did you follow me? You are suppose to be playing the game with the others." She shrugged taking a seat besides me. "Eh, didn't feel like it. Plus you suck at lying." The (h/c)-ette giggled then added "Well I didn't get to open your present and I never got to give you yours Ivan." She held out a lavender wrapped box gesturing for me take it. I stared at the gift baffled, No one ever gave me presents apart from my sisters... Why would she bother to get something to a creepy country like me... This makes no sense. "Well? Go on! I picked it out especially for you!" Her grin grew with twinkling (e/c) eyes. Shyly I reached for the present only to see the girl held another one in hand. The sky blue gift wrap draped around it's 3-dimensional shape with care topped with a paper tag. Hesitantly I spoke up "Before I open mine, will you open yours?" Her eyes grew surprise by my word but she nodded smiling. "Yeah sure!"