Chapter 41: A Trip?~

~Russia's POV~

   "You have been rather quiet lately." I stated as my pen ran along my paper as I filled out my paper work. My alter sat on the desk I worked upon to my right shrugging. A taunting smirk slide on my face "Bored already?" Teasing the words at him. He glance at me darkly flashing his dagger like teeth in a malevolent expression. The grin stretched cheek to cheek. "I will not be for much longer." I threw him a questioning look but before I could inquire on about what he meant the phone in my room rang. Dropping my pen I reached over to the device that rested to my left.

   "Privet?" My tone full of uncertainty.

    "Vanya I have been calling for hours."

   Immediately I felt my heart leap at the familiar voice on the other side. "Katyusha? Is that you?"

   She giggles "Who else who it be?"

   "Oh well it is just that I was not expecting you to call. You usually do on Sundays."

    The girl's tone grew one of sorrow "So you are telling me you do not like me calling?"

    My eyes became huge at her words. Vigorously I shock my head "Nyet nyet nyet I am not meaning th-"

   She chuckled once more "I know Vanya I was only messing with you. It was just silly joke."

    I could feel the sweat drops forming. She can be silly when she wants to... "So big sister how are you?"

   "I am quite well brother, I miss the two of you so very much. Natalia is still mad about the party however."

   More sweat drops manifested. "How am I not surprised?"

   "How are things for you Russia?"

    A warm smile took over "Wonderful." Breathing the words out blissfully.

   "Oh? Why is this?"

   "Sister, I think I am the happiest man to ever exist."

   The short platinum-ette's tone shifted to pure surprise. "Vanya do not tell me you are-"

   My grin increased knowing exactly what she meant. My sister did not even need to finish her statement. "Yes Katyusha I am."

   "Well, who is the girl that brings my little brother such joy?"

    I crossed my arms sinking back into the black rolly chair with a goofy smile plastered onto my face. "_____."

   "Such a lovely name." Ukraine purred continuing her words "She is the one who is staying with you correct?"

   "Yes." I nod recalling the previous conversations me and my older sister would weekly have. ____ would be mention but not enough for Ukraine to assume I had feelings.

   "Well?" She asked eagerly awaiting an answer.

   I chuckled giving myself into Katyusha's need for gossip. "She feels the same." A sudden squealing sounded from the line. Quickly I moved the phone away so her fangirling would not burst my eardrum. After a minute of her having a 'moment' it finally ceased.

    "Vanya I am so happy I have to meet her."

    The statement caught me off guard. "I wish you could but are you not busy?"

    She chortled "You know it is funny, I originally called you to say my boss has allowed you to visit me next week. But now, I am finding out about _____, you must bring her too. I have to meet her."

    Instantly shock grasped my being, never did Ukraine's superior grant permission for us to see one another. Often big sister would get scowled just for mentioning my name in his presence. "Really? For how long?"

   The older nation sighed "One day but it is better then nothing. But I really do want you to come... I hope you are not busy."

   A tender grin made it's way onto me "Sister I would not miss it for the world. I will be there with ____ next week I promise."

   My sister voice was coated of joy "Oh Vanya you do not know how happy I am-" the nation's sentence went incomplete due to a voice in the background on her side of the line. The short platinum-ette laughed "Oh well that is my boss. I must be going now, see you soon."

    "See you soon." And like that the line hung up.

    I sat there for a minute comprehending what exactly happened. Slowly a beaming smile crept across my face lengthening as each second passed. "I have to tell my little sunflower." I whispered softly, enthusiasm consuming me whole. Pushing my body out off my seat my alter simply just stares but I am too happy to care. Instantly I rush down the hall to _____'s room. Oh I am so excited I wonder what she will think of big sister. I hope she likes her... I hope Katyusha like her too! It would make me s- My daydream faded to reality when I realized I had bumped into something. It turned out that something was a someone. Toris.

   "Oh I am sorry about that Lithuania I was not paying attention." Apologizing to my for-once-not-shaking subordinate who's emerald gaze fell firm on the wooden planks below. He throws an uncharacteristic glare at me, his eyes burning with an emotion though what it was, I had not the slightest clue. "I will reclaim what is mine." His voice cold and heartless, it even sent a chill down my spine. "What?" I say baffled. The brunette does not reply only to continue walking in the opposite direction. Spinning my head over I watch the nation pad away only to stop when he reached the stairs that lurk a good 10 feet away from me. "Have fun on your trip Mr. Russia." He stated throwing a smirk at me then goes down the stairs no longer in sight. I stared utterly speechless. How did he know about the trip?

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was shorter than normal... I have no idea what an average chapter size for me is.... XD it took me a bit longer to do this one cause I had to literally write it out first then type it and add more details and such. Fun fact: this story has took up 2 notebooks so far. I'm on my 3 composition already :D I seriously love writing this if you haven't noticed. BUT I'M SURE READER-CHAN SERIOUSLY LOVES IT TOO SO FAR AM I RIGHT!?!? :D

Reader-Chan: *Stared blankly at me* ....

Me: *is in 'Corner of depression'* please enjoy the story....

Oh! And hopefully another update will be this weekend since I have a 3 day weekend for some apparent reason... So yeah! Sorry I can only do these on weekends D,X THE TEACHERS ARE BEING JERKS AND GIVE ME TOO MUCH DAMN HOMEWORK. But I'm still dedicated guys! You all awesome with too much swag! Don't forget to hit that vote button-star-thing, comment, and follow ;D

With love cause I love you all, Animecraze1348~