Chapter 49: Red tank~

~Lithuania's POV~

   I walked away from Ivan with a demented expression. He was so foolish. Who was he to tell me such nonsense. Who was he to tell HER such nonsense. No matter, that idiot would no longer infect anyone else with such stupidity because simply, My grin manifested to a sicker state, there would be no one to infect.

   Finally I arrived at the demon's lair. Inside I was utterly delighted to not have to return to this hell hole. With a mighty kick the doors were forced wide open. Both Ravis and Eduard flinched from their seats on the sofa due to my sudden entrance. Latvia whirled his head over to me releasing a heavy sigh. "Oh it is just you. We thought you were Mr. Russia... An angry Mr. Russia by the way you opened those doors." I shook my head, a gleeful smile crept across. "Oh that pussy? Ha! Don't worry, he's never coming back." Estonia's features wore a look of confusion. "What are you meaning?" "Exactly what I said." Ravis paused the game swirling his line of vision over so I no longer gazed at the back of his head. "What did you do to Mr. Russia?" I shrug a mischievous facial expression accompanying it. "What had to be done." The Estonian and Latvian immediately sprung to their feet facing me as they called: "What!?" in unison. My emerald gaze dart to both pairs of blue eyes that stared right back into mine. Each of the two were clouded with emotion. Shock, disbelief, and was that...

Anger?

   I busted out into laughter. "You can't be serious? I finally give us the chance to be free and you're mad at me? Unbelievable!" The tall blonde male made deadly eye contact with my green orbs. "Where is Mr. Russia?" "Somewhere. Why do you care so much." I reply with a smug look. The blonde narrowed his eyes more "Because he takes care of us." A single chuckle slipped from my throat. "Take care of us? More like keep us captive." Estonia shook his head in disbelief. "You are so blind with the stupid jealousy that you are having!" "Jealousy!?" I spatted out continuing "You can't be serious." "But I am. You're mad _____ choose Mr. Russia over you so now you want to get rid of him." My grin manifested into a malevolent state at his words. "I am not jealous, I am simply claiming what was mine to begin with." "Exactly. You do not give a damn if we're free at all, the only thing that matters to you is getting her and making Mr. Russia suffer." I twitch a brow irritation consuming my form. "Mr. Russia this, Mr. Russia that, Oh just shut the fuck up Eduard. You were the one who was least affected by that bastard!" Estonia growled his expression full of detest. "That does not mean I was not effect at all." "Oh boo fucking who! Cry me a damn river." "YOU ARE ONE TO TALK!" The glasses baring male snapped.

    My attention was thrown over to Latvia who murmured something under his breathe, gaze firm on the brown wooden plank floor. "hmm?" I sing as I was unable to make out what he said. His ocean blue eyes burned with flames of hatred "Where is _____?" Tone coated with rage it even took me by surprise. My smile lengthened, it seemed little Ravis wanted to take part in this fun filled conversation as well. Kneeling down to his level I pat his mop of dirty blonde. "Taken care of." The boy smacks my hand away "Do. Not. Touch. Me. Where is she?" I recoil from his retaliation but a sickening expression snakes across my face as I pull my figure up. "Away from that monster." Ravis barked a remark "You talk about how bad Mr. Russia was but you should take a real good look in the mirror. You didn't take her away from a monster, you brough her closer." I felt my pulse jump at his words. The blood in my veins began to boil. Now I was mad. Who are they to say shit like this, after all I did for them.

     "YOU'RE A BUNCH OF UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS. LIKE IT OR FUCKING NOT I'M TAKING YOU HOME AND WE'RE LEAVING THAT PATHETIC RUSSIAN PIECE OF SHIT OUT TO DIE YOU HEAR!?" Exclaiming out of the fury that pooled within my form as I whipped out my pistol from my rear pocket. Panning my aim from the two their facial expressions were consumed with fear then altering to outrage however they remained silent. "Go to your room and grab all your stuff." I snarled with my weapon's view firm on each. They slowly made their way up the stairs neither bothering to make eye contact. Now the final piece. I smirked widely as I tuck the gun back into it's place only to reach over to a tank of red. Everything will be perfect.

    "Aye you assholes done or what? It's been like 30 minutes." I snarled staring up above, at the balcony of the staircase, from my place on a chair located in the main room. Steps echoed after my remark and both blondes appeared, stuffed suitcases in each hand. Gradually they made their down causing a smile to slide across my face from their obedience. Now I can see why that bastard gets a kick from us following his orders. On my index finger I swung Ivan's set of house keys that I managed to swiftly swipe without alerting him. Stupid bastard was too focused on the vodka. I chuckle mentally at the thought of what expression the filthy man would be baring now at this very moment, probably a blank one; Cause he's dead!

   "Alright ladies, let's get the fuck out." Smiling more wider as the two padded out the front door. Following our little party out, I then shut the door of the 'beloved' mansion. I whistle a happy tone as I slip the key in it's hole, locking the building. Once I finish the red gallon is thrown carelessly to the side and the key swirling begins once more. Latvia watched my actions with an expression of disbelief. "What happened to you Toris?" His voice barely passing the level of a whisper. Shrugging while I scape a match against it's box, a tremendous smirk shaped as the match sparked its blaze of life. "People change." I retort plainly as I toss the match at the entrance of the house. Instantly the mansion shoot up in infernos. The sound of the fire's fury consuming our once home was overwhelming. Every living moment in that hell was no more. Vanished. Gone. Nothing. Nada. "We're free... We're finally free..." whispering softly "After 94 years we are finally free! Free!" I cried out insanely. "FREE!" Clawing my hair "I'm free!" My laugh grew louder with madness only to accompanied by the clacking fire besides me.  Tears streaming down my cheeks, It was finally over.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah-Hem! *coughs into ball up hand* *looks up at Reader-Chan* please forgive me for the TERRIBLY late chapter. I was super busy last week doing family stuff, then I spend the night at my friends. (P. Fucking. S. Who know someone could be so obsessed with Disney that they knee practically every song freaking made in 10 different languages!?!?! [AnimeCraze1348-Chan hates Disney by the way. With a Firey passion; probably as much as Reader-Chan hates Lithuania. *BEST SIMILE OF THE CENTURY*]) and then my birthday was Monday, I had to rush & do all my homework on Monday (I had a no school Monday so it was a 3 day weekend) so I was really busy. Anyway I will post another chapter this weekend (HOPEFULLY) since technically this is last week's... as long as I know what to go with...

AnimeCraze1348-Chan's advice for the day: The perfect song to go with this chapter is Meltdown. Hatsune Miku!!! I literally only listen to vocaloid & the Hetalia character songs. =W= it's so amazing. Anyway I gotz to go and start the next chapter. Sorry if this is short DX forgive me

With love,

AnimeCraze1348-Chan~