Chapter 38: Snowball~

"Still I can't be with the believing that Mr. Russia said it was okay!" The blonde spoke with a wide smile. I had never seen him so happy, well apart from the Christmas present. "Well like I said all you had to do was ask. Ivan can be very open minded at times you know." He nodded "I will have to be keeping that in the mind. Thanks again." "Tff it's nothing dude. There's no reason to thank me." The Estonian flicked a gaze over at my boots. "When did you get those?" "At the party. I opened it outside so there wasn't a ton of people around to see me open it." He smiled pushing his glasses. "Speaking of which thank you for the giving of the gift to me. And who got you the boots?" "No problem and Ivan." The blonde blinked in surprise "Wow, they weren't with the joking. He really does has the soft for you." Grinning wickedly the nation continued "So, have you made up your mind with the deciding on who yet?" I flinched staring at my friend bug eyed. "W-what are you talking about." A laughed rumbled in his throat as we proceeded to walk "Lithuania or Russia, who do you do the liking more for?" I blushed full of embarassment but eventually let out a massive sigh. "I don't know. I mean they both are cool guys but...ugh!" I exclaim with frustration as I clutch my hair "I just don't know... Estonia who do you think is best?" He shrugged "No idea my personal opinion is not with the mattering, plus it is against the rules." Confusion swept me, "Rules?" The blonde male smirked "Oh yeah at the party we kind of did with the bets to see who you would go for. I am with the quite confident in my choice." I raised my eyebrows in a daze, eyes pupil-less. "Oh... I see. Can you at least tell me how much people voted for Russia or Lithuania." He placed a hand on my shoulder "It was with the tie. 8 & 8." "Oh that's just lovely." I groan weakly. "Well it is like I was with the saying, do what you believe is right." I just nodded more consumed in my daze.

    Eventually we reached the choir, a girl with a huge chest greeted him. I smirk, Eduard you sly dog you, here for singing my ass. She was the same girl who was with him on the night of the Christmas party and was Russia's sister, based on appearance, I believe. Waving the Estonian off I made my way home humming a soft gentle tone. (pick a song to hum) The song always managed to make me cry after the first 20 times of hearing it, kind like Clannad's after story opening did once you finished the season. Finally I reached home but decided to sit outside and to my surprise the sky began to sprinkle flakes slowly. No matter how much times I had seen the essence of a snow flake, I could never get sick of the site of it descending from above. The white crystals danced soundless in the heavens as they gracefully came floating down. It was simply breathtaking. "Having fun?"

    I jump having a semi-panic attack swerving my head over to see my Russian companion. "I SWEAR YOU ALL LIKE TO SNEAK UP ON ME!" He held brown glove coated hands out with a sweatdrop. "I am sorry I did not mean to," Ivan took a seat beside me on the bench I rest upon. "So how was your walk with Estonia?" Folding his hand on his lap. "It was fun though I'm pretty sure he has a thing for your sister." The nation's purple orbs grew from shock. "Really, which one?" "Short hair, headband, busted chest." His smiled warmly "You mean Ukraine? Yes Katyusha is my older sister. I am surprised but at the same time I am not." The Russian grin grew even more due to being fond of the topic of family. "It is nice to know someone cares for her other then me and my little sister. I am sure he will treat her well." Ivan face then composed of annoyance. "If only Belarus could find her own somebody instead of obsessing over me. Such happy days they would be." My gaze fell up at him "What does she look like?" "She's quite pretty, long hair with a white bow and always wears a blue dress." I thought back to the night remembering when people were handing out gifts, even though I mainly paid attention to the German and Italian didn't mean I didn't pay attention to others. "Well I think America was trying to give her a gift but all she did was hiss at him. Poor America." I laughed. Russia sweatdropped "I don't even like America but even he can have Belarus." The platinum-ette sighed "Ah, how I hate the snow." Changing the subject. "What!? How can you?" He smiled adjusting his sunflower scarf "How can I not. It is here practically every day and only causes problems." "Problems?" The Russian gestured agreement with a shake "So much problems." I grin widely "Like this?" Hurling a ball of snow into his face. He didn't expect it, his childish face was plastered in white except his prominent nose which cause me to start giggling.  "Do you need help?" Reaching my hand out towards him. Instantly Ivan grabs my wrist and wipes his face clean with his free hand. Taking that snow the Russian then smashes it against mine. The coldness immediately claws into my skin, "Do you need help?" He asked with a playful smile accompanied by a mocking tone. I wiped my face."You're a funny man you know." I stated looking up at the male. His lavender gaze stares right back into my (e/c) eyes. "I do not think I am very funny." He grinned moving closer "I believe you are the one who is." Smirking back at him I retort "Couldn't say it better myself." It was then I realize he still held my wrist, I could feel the leather grasp tighten. "Hey Ivan, I was sort of wondering something," "Oh and what is that little one?" I blushed at the words however kept my composure "Why do you always wear a scarf?" The man shrugged carefreely "It is because my sister had given it to me as gift then I suppose I got use to the feeling of wearing one. Plus why would I ever want to take off a present I received from little one herself." He chuckled referring to the scarf he wore now. Again his words made me flush more which only seemed to amuse him more. "If you want I can show you what I look like without one." My eyes grew huge and I immediately looked at him. "Seriously!?" Ivan chuckled "So serious." Then tugged off the fabric wrapping it around my own neck. A gruesome scar laid across his neck, the site made my stomach turn. "H-How did that happen?" The nation took a nostalgic sigh looking up at the now sun set sky. "I am a country. I have fought in so many wars, some were quite... Disturbing. I was tackled by many men, it took 9 of them to hold my body down and keep me from struggling. The 10th one came with a heated blade, I remember how the normal sliver weapon was blazing orange due to the dramatic temperature change. To this day I can still hear my bloodcurdling screams as he brought it to my throat cutting and burning my thin later of flesh with ease." Ivan shock his head "They really believed they could kill me but a nation as big as me can simply not die that easy." I stared at him speechless. Poor Ivan that seriously must have been a traumatic experience yet all he does is smile when he is around others... To just ignore his past and hope for a better future, that truly takes guts. "That's terrible." He snatched a glance at my figure "It was but I am not ashamed of my scars, they are what makes me who I am. It is a burden all countries must face, some are just luckier then other I suppose. Like I said I only wear scarves because they were given to me as a gift and I love to wear them." Shifting his vision fully on me, he leaned more in "And it does seem to suit you." My cheeks redden and I look away muttering "That's cause I can make anything look awesome." He smiled nodding "Now that you know more about me, it is time I know more about you." I slyly smirk "And what exactly do you want to know?"

   The Russian was now inches from my face "Whether you like me or not?" Bashfully I flush "I-I... I," The platinum-ette smiled pleased "you are stuttering, that is a good sign." Placing a hand against my cheek while the other one still grasped my wrist. I stared at his violet gaze, cheeks ablaze. "And you are so cute when you do that little one."  "S-Shut up." Muttering averting my gaze elsewhere.  He frowned "Please do not look away. I am unable to see your cute face when you do." Grasping my chin so I stared back into his purple eyes while he looked into (e/c) ones. I could feel my heart hammer against my chest. The Russian seemed hesitant to ask "I am sorry but would it be okay if I kissed you? I cannot hold it back any more." I knew my face was the shade of Gilbert's eyes by now. The platinum-ette smiled and slowly I nodded.

   He pressed his lips onto mine delicately. My heart was literally on the verge to explode. I could smell his scent clearer now; Vodka and Sunflowers. I eventually melted into the kiss only to have Russia pulled away seconds later grinning gleefully "You kissed me back!" "B-be quite!" I mumbled with more blush. "So you can be girly! Oh you are so adorable! I cannot help myself!" He leaned in to snatch another kiss this one was longer, a minute long. The thought occurred to me that I wasn't pulling away or refusing at all, that I was actually kissing back. My pulse was just about having a seizure. It was then I had realize something.  My eyes snapped open while our lips connected, Im enjoying this because I actually like Ivan.

  I pulled away this time looking up at him. "Ivan...I-I think I like you." He laid a gloved hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb softly against the surface with a warm grin "I know _____."

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

*DIES FROM THE FLUFFINESS* This chapter was too cute CX LIKE SERIOUSLY. Awe Ivan can be just the biggest sweetheart you know *Fan girls* By the way I was listening to: Renai Circulation (Russia's version) While writing this, you seriously need listen to that while reading this so you can get a Fluff over load. If you think I'm joking I'm not. Look up it. It's freaking adorable even though it supports Belarus x Russia ship. I mean it's not a bad ship to be honest (I imagine Belarus becomes less creepy once Russia submits to her will so I can see it being cute.) Lol you'll find out how I feel about Belarus later in the story.

Speaking of which I'm so sorry if you don't support America x Belarus or Ukraine x Estonia I just needed to ship Russia's sisters with some one. I can't really see people being mad about the Ukraine's ship but AMERICA'S FANGIRLS ARE SCARY. (Logic of the day: Ships the character with the craziest fangirls with the craziest character on the show -----> Results: Armageddon.)

Well apart from that what else do I want to say... Oh! Clannad, Saddest thing to every exist. Like that seriously made me not want to touch anime for months. It was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. I love after story's theme though, it's so freaking catchy CX then super super sad once you finish the anime... But still awesome

Slice of life with Animecraze1348-Chan: Well I totally found out my English teacher is planning a trip to Europe! She said that we're allow to go as long as we have the money which is over $3,000 =_=' BUT!! I have been job hunting lately like crazy!! I'M GOING TO EUROPE EVEN IF I MUST SHIP (Inserts terrible hetalia ship) TOGETHER. wow that was an even worse analogy. But seriously I'm trying to get a job >~< my birthday is next month and I'll be turning 16  so I know more people would be willing to hire me plus the trips not until June of 2015 But I don't know Im still freaking out. We get to spent 17 days in Europe! Who wouldn't want to do that!? Though we aren't going to Russia ;A; but we will go to Britain first then France  then to Italy and lastly Greece! It's still awesome though so I have no problem of going. Wish me luck in my job hunting guys *Crosses fingers*

Late thing I want to say,  I will update every weekend from now on. I know it's a long wait but it will be worth it I promise D,X

Thank you for reading you guys are awesome! Tell me about your life, what you think of the story or any question you have. Feedback, I freaking love it. Don't forget to spam that vote button with your awesomeness ;D

Love, Animecraze1348-Chan~