Chapater 52: Red porch~

~Russia's POV~

"Why are you going here?" Questioned my alter.

  My reply was simple. "They can help me." Slamming the car door as I exited my vehicle. About a month had passed since the shooting incident and each day I grew even more concerned.

The blacked clothed male snickered "And who is to say they haven't turned against you also?"

    "They are friends of my little sunflower, they would not turn against her." I knew they would not dare to do such a thing. They cared too much about her. Even if I never had true friends I knew they were true friends to ______.

"Friends hmm?" My alter muttered softly intrigued rubbing his chin. "Even that is too cliche for you."

I drew a nostalgic breathe glancing over to him. "If you love a girl enough she can change a lot about you."

His expression was unreadable, his reply basic. "Interesting." I could never figure out what was on his mind but I could care less right now I had more important matters to deal with.

   The sound of creaks came as I padded up the dull red wooden stairs of the low porch. I sent a loud knock on the hard creme door's surface. Waiting for an answer I observe the surrounding area. Red was definitely a strange color for a porch but it seemed to suit the spring scenery about. Radiant lively grass was no longer masqueraded by it's plain white blanket. Flowers sprout boasting with its breathtaking vivid hues but I frowned to see no sunflowers in site. At that thought the air shifted as the entrance opened causing my gaze to swing back up.

    "Mr. Russia?" Estonia breathe eyes wide with surprise. I give a childish wave "Hello Eduard, Is it alright if I come in? I would like to discuss something with you." The male blinked unsure of how to react.  "Ah ... sure... come in." he opened the door motioning me in.

   I follow the blonde nation into his home. Pictures hang elegantly about in a perfect manner. Shelves were stuff with volumes of Estonian novels. Furniture was arranged in way that seemed to emphasize the house's beauty. That always seemed to be Eduard talent had, along with computers. "Ravis um... we have a guest..." the glasses baring man called in an uncertain tone. I nod signaling that it is fine. He finally leads me into his living room telling me to take a seat so I find a spot in an armchair. The blonde nation leaves only to return minutes later. He set the tray in his hand that was topped with two teacups down. "I apologize, I had no idea you would visit today so I only have tea, no vodka." He states taking a seat on couch across from my form. Reaching over I grab the drink taking a slip. "It is fine do not worry it was my fault for not warning you ahead of time." Wearing my childish smile.

   "So... What brings you here Mr. Ru-?" I raise a hand motioning him to stop. "Please just call me Russia or Ivan, you no longer are my subordinate there is no need for that." "Oh um yes, so what brings you here Russia?" Frowning I reply "You need more sunflowers." The Estonian coughs chocking on the tea he had been sipping away.  "DON'T TELL ME THAT IS WHY YOU HAD TO COME ALL THE WAY HERE!?" His tone overwhelmed with disbelief. Shaking my head I chuckle. "No, no, that was something I had noticed when I was outside." pausing to continue my words. "Eduard I need your help. I want to find ______." My expression becoming extremely serious. "But I do not be knowing where she is. Why ask me for help?" "Because you are intelligent Eduard. With you I have a chance finding her, if not it would be a clueless search. She is not safe." Estonia sat quietlt thoughts clouding his mind.

   "I told you we need to find her! That bastard took ____ from all of us. It makes me sick just thinking of the things he could have done to her." Both of us threw our gaze over at the familiar voice. Latvia. The boy looked frustrated "Toris, that jerk, how dare he take my best friend. How dare he point a gun at us.  How dare he call you a monster. Hearing his name just makes me want to puke. Estonia we need to do something! Even Ivan says so! What if he hurts her!? We need to find her." Latvia continued being aware of Estonia's uncertainty "You don't have to be scared Toris is too much of a baby to do anything to us. Come on Eduard... " The blonde glasses wearing nation still seemed hesitant. "Please Eduard we can not find _____ without you." My voice hinted with a slight sense of plea.

   His blue orbs darted from my lavender to Ravis' sky blue then back. After a few seconds the male finally let out a heavy sigh. "Alright but it might take me awhile and I am only doing this because she got me that IPad." Retorted the blonde in a joking matter. He pulled his form up "I will be starting the searching tonight." the nation stated as he began to stroll away. "Where are you going?" Latvia asked confused. "My room, to collect some data to search." The blonde smirked ready and eager for the challenge. And like that he bolted up the stairs into his room. Little sunflower really was lucky to have friends like this. That was one thing I always envied about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Okay let's start off with every normal author note's beginning.  Sorry if this chapter was bad or too short D,X Also sorry, for not updating at all last week I'm SO SO SO SORRY. My weekend got overwhelmed and stuff so yeah I'm sorry. I want to be able to post at least two additional chapter this weekend but I cannot make any promises. Thank you for the constant lovely comments, I really love each one whether it's sweet or the most randomest or even being a grammer police/nazi, I love them all =W=  Also for the new follows thank you too!! and especially all the reads, like England-and-America said I've been getting new ones like crazy which is absolutely amazing! *Cries dramatically * you don't know how proud I am that you've read more then 52 chapters of this story and still are anxious for more.  That makes my day *Cries more throwing poptards at all my awesome fans* Thank you!

Don't forget to comment! Vote (with that weird sexy star thingy), follow and read on!

With [insert awesomeness],

AnimeCraze1348-Chan