What's in a Name?

*Steph pulling out her phone to see a text from Colin telling her to get Rory and make it an unforgettable weekend AND I get to use his credit card...*

"Yep, I'm definitely marrying that man" *she mutters almost inaudibly but Juliet hears her. *

"What was that?" Juliet ask nonchalantly. "Oh, uh...nothing. "I just got a text from Colin saying Rory may be in pretty bad shape looks like her and Huntz broke up after she turned down his proposal."

"WHAT?! Why would he propose she just graduated today!"

"Who knows he went from never having a relationship to trying to force her down the aisle though and now Col thinks we may need a LDB Ladies weekend... On him!"

"Ohh...it must be bad, but I am totally down. Let me just text Finn and tell him we are heading out of town this weekend...we have a "special" arrangement."

"I so don't want the details...steph shudders at the gross mental image. Hurry up though I am going to call Rose and see if she is in and then call the Limo to pick us up and we will go surprise Rory."

*Juliet shrugs pulling out her phone to text Finn, but already has one from him waiting to explain the break up and to organize something fun. *

"Never mind it looks like both of the guys are on the same page I have a text from Finn saying basically the same... Apparently they are tending to Logan."

"Rose says she's in! I have a quick question does anyone remember Rory's address in Stars Hollow?" *Steph ask*

"NO" they both say then Rose says: the town is small; there is probably a sign that says local legend lives here or something. *snickering*

Steph says "that is so, not helpful. I will text Col and see if he has it, so we can go and retrieve her without allowing her a chance to back out."

Steph: "Hey do you have Rory's address in Stars Hollow we don't want to text her and give her a chance to back out of our surprise."

Colin: "37 Maple Street... That is probably best. Apparently, it wasn't just a rejection he gave her an all or nothing ultimatum when she offered to make long distance work."

Steph: "Seriously, what was he thinking? Never mind it's Huntz he wasn't thinking."

Colin: "We are trying to figure that out as well. You ladies have a good time. I will be thinking of you 😉"

Steph: "Oh we plan to have a fantastically expensive time! If you are a good boy I will reward you when we all get back."

Colin: "I look forward to it."

*giggling* Steph shuts her phone and lets Juliet know she has the address*

*Leaving their shared apartment*

"Hey, Jules, grab that bull horn before you shut the door. I have an idea for when we get to Stars Hollow."

*Grabbing the bullhorn, they head to pick up Rose and once they are in the car they all head off to Stars Hollow to retrieve Rory for a fun filled LDB ladies debauchery trip. * After picking up Rosemary they all start chatting about what they should do. If they should go all out and plan a dangerous trip or just dangerous for Colin's credit card as they laugh, and drink the champagne in the back of the limo deciding on Monte Carlo... Before they know it, they are pulling up to Rory's house in Stars Hollow. *

*They all decide to forgo going to the door and stand up through the moonroof and pull out the bull horn and Steph starts loudly speaking into it*