Even after all this time..

Rory's Pov:

2 days have come and gone since we arrived in Monte Carlo... All I have managed to see is the lobby of the hotel, The Alain Ducasse Restaurant and my bed... It's not entirely my fault, no one wants to be rejected, but I guess that's what I get for rejecting his proposal first. I just thought he would at least text me back and tell me he didn't want me. I mean at least I had the courtesy to tell him how I was feeling, or well try to. Not him though, no-o he just completely shuts me out... Then he has the audacity to yell at me on my voicemail calling ME petulant... Yeah, I'm the petulant one, right. Rolling my eyes in agreement with my internal thoughts...

"Rory Gilmore Hayden get your ass out of this bed, RIGHT NOW!" Juliet screeches as she throws open my curtains letting the sun into my cave of depression; effectively causing me to hiss like the cave dweller vampire I have become since I got Logan's voicemail. "You have been the gloomiest cloud in a stormy sky for 3 freaking days and we are sick of it!" You WILL get out of bed today and get some sunlight. You are going to get your ass in that shower and wash away your depression stench and then put on something other than pajama's, and don't even THINK about getting back in that bed or I will go Farrah Fawcett on your ass and light you on fire! We can do ANYTHING you want as long as it is outside of this room, do you understand me?!" Rosemary & Stephanie are staring me down with their arms folded and scowls on their face nodding in agreement to Juliet's rant.

I can't help but stare at them in shock with my eye's wide and mouth slightly agape. I start to object until Rosemary interjects with "I will drag your bony ass out of this bed and forcefully bathe you if you don't go do it on your own, NOW!" Pointing in the direction of the bathroom still sporting the scowl she had previously; none of them softening even in the slightest.

"I really would just rather stay in bed." I say a little more whiney than I intended then cover my face again to hide from the sunlight.

"This is NOT up for debate." Rosemary says moving in the direction of the bed.

With a squeak of fear and eyes wider than before I jump up out of bed "okay, I'm going!" Throwing my hands up in submission and heading off in the direction of the bathroom I am just about to shut the door when Steph shouts "think about what you want to do today?!" Sure thing I think to myself while turning on the shower and peeling my pajamas off to climb in.

"While Rory is in the shower I call room service to get some sustenance surely the fact that she hasn't eaten in at least 2 days will make her more hungry than usual and that's saying something. *giggling to myself at the thought that it's even possible* when the phone is answered; I order Eggs benedict, scrambled eggs with cheese, turkey bacon (today will be the day that I Stephanie Hope Vanderbilt gets Lorelai Leigh Gilmore Hayden to eat healthy! I think to myself grinning) I add sausage, grapefruit, yogurt, granola, copious amounts of coffee, and mimosa's. Then I make a quick call to the front desk to let them know we need all the bed linens changed immediately. I can't help but shutter at the gross thought that Rory has been laying in that bed in those same sheets un-showered for nearly 3 full days."

"In the middle of listening to Steph make morning arrangements we all hear Rory yell out "SHOPPING & MANI/PEDIS!" Unable to contain my excitement at what I just heard I immediately snatch up the phone, and call down to the Ferretti hair spa in the hotel to book appointments for the four of us for 3pm...Just as I hang up pretty pleased with what I managed to accomplish since they were booked solid I hear "Juliet are you sure that will be plenty of time?" I can't help but scoff and roll my eyes at Rose's lack of faith in my ability to properly time and book appointments." Of course that will give us plenty of time to shop and make it back for the appointment. I respond reassuringly."