Hello, NY!

After we get off the plane, we see two cars waiting to take us to our destinations, so I throw my arms around Logan's neck for a quick goodbye and press my lips to his with force. I can hear the whoops and whistles from our friends so I pull back smiling and say, "Looks like this is where we go our separate ways for a while." with a playful pout. "Have fun with the guys, but not too much. You all can have a blow-out poker night tonight let's just make it through today with semi-sober guys. The last thing we need is angry grandmothers, they have been amazing about everything we have thrown at them, so we should at least keep them in pleasant moods; wouldn't you say?" I finish with another quick kiss and start to turn but Logan holds tightly on to me...

"Mm, keep putting your lips on mine and I will have us on the first flight back to Hartford for some 'alone time'," he teasingly says with a wink. And then says, "I just want YOU to have some stress-free fun today so don't worry about the guys I will take care of everything. I promise they will be on their best behavior anyway. They are afraid of Francine, so it shouldn't be difficult to convince them." He says with a chuckle, and then says the most magical words ever. "I will see you in a few hours for lunch and I will even let you have ONE real cup of coffee."

Excitedly squealing, I throw my arms around Logan's neck again. I yell, "REALLLYYYY!!! YESSSS!! I've been waiting a LIFETIME for a REAL cup of coffee! Okay, well, it's only been five days, but it sure feels like a lifetime! You really are the best!" "Pressing my lips to his with haste fluttering kisses as I say, "You... better... not... be... messing... with me! I'm in a very vulnerable state. My little heart couldn't take it if you withheld that sweet nectar from me now. "

"You're an easy girl to please, Ace." He says laughing and then says, "Happy wife, happy life." with a wink and smirk

Laughing at his cheesiness my dad walks past him and says, "They have trained you quickly. But let's go, Casanova, we are on a schedule. I also don't think any of us can endure more of your cutesy one liners, at least not sober."

With one last quick kiss I turn and get in my car and we head into the city towards the infamous Kleinfelds....

"Welcome to Kleinfeld's, my name's Ally! Which one of you lovely ladies is the bride to be?" The petite full of energy dark-haired woman greeting us says. She genuinely seems excited to be greeting us, this won't be so bad. I can't help but think Paris would have made so many snarky comments toward the poor woman who enjoys her profession. I still feel bad I didn't ask her to be a bridesmaid, but she hates Logan and she is busy getting ready for medical school, so this is for the best.

"Right here." I say smiling as I raise my hand, so she can see me. "I'm Rory," extending my hand to greet her with a shake. She smiles and embraces me in a tight hug obviously opting against the proffered handshake.

"Welcome Rory! I am so excited to help you find the dress of your dreams, so tell me who all we have here with you."

"These lovely women are my grandmothers, Emily and Francine." I gesture toward both of my grandmothers." I am still so excited that my grandma Emily surprised me, it made this day that much more special. "This is my Matron of Honor and soon to be sister-in-law, Honor. My maid of Honor, Steph, and my bridesmaids Lane and Rosemary," I announce to my bubbly bridal consultant as I gesture towards my amazing friends and family.

Everyone smiles and waves at her as they go back to looking through the endless sea of white wedding dresses nearby that they like.

Ally comments, "It is wonderful to have such a great support system with you." Then continues," So, tell me a little about your fiancé and how you all met?"