Compliant no more!

A/N: Thank you to all of my wonderful readers, for not only reading but being so patient while I was on a hiatus. I am a little rusty but I hope you enjoy. If you like what you read leave a comment or hit that little star at the bottom to show the story some love. If you weren't satisfied leave your constructive criticism. I welcome it all, the good and bad alike.  I also want to throw a thank you out to my editor amys99999. If you haven't read her amazing GG fan-fic you should, but she also has a captivating Original called Beyond the door. Do yourself a favor and read it! You won't regret it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two days since I got released from my week-long prison sentence, err, well hospital stay. But the food was bad, and they wouldn't give me any coffee not even a half a cup and I couldn't move out of bed, so it felt like a prison. So...same thing, right? I'm excited to be home, but now I feel like I have moved from one prison to be the newest circus freak in a high priced cage. I love my family, I love my family, I love my family, OMG THEY ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

"Hey Ace, did you say something? Do you need anything? I'm here to help just let me know what I can do for you?"

You could stop driving me insane and treating me like an invalid or jump out the window with your mouth breathing and helicopter parenting me. I. JUST. NEED. SPACE!! "Nope didn't say anything and I don't really need anything, thanks. Honestly, I am just going a little stir crazy being in this bed. I want to go outside and see the flowers and smell the fresh air with a nice copy of Anna Karenina. I want to smush my toes in the grass. Just anything outside of this bed."

"Hey, I understand how you feel. Remember Costa Rica? I was going crazy just wanting to be out of bed, but we must make sure you and these little guys are in the clear first. I can get you a square of grass brought in, hell I will move a tree inside if it will make you feel better. Just please be patient for awhile longer until your doctor clears you to move around."

How could I resist that adorable pleading face? I may be having an internal meltdown but none of this is his fault he just wants to be there for me and help me as much as he possibly can. I really did get lucky when it came time for my heart to choose my forever, plus bonus he's freaking sexy as well. Go Rory, it's your birfday you picked a hottie woo!!

"Ace, what's going on inside that head?" Logan asked looking at her curiously.

"Huh- nothing, why?" Rory said trying to conceal her smile.

"You just had a goofy grin on your face I figured you might want to share what was so funny?" Logan prodded.

Crap, I got caught. Evade! Evade!!  "Just thinking about how sexy you are and how lucky I am, go Rory!" Ugh, smooth Rory, re--al smooth. Next time stick with 'oy with the poodles already!'

"Well, at least we can agree on something I have to admit I got ve--ry lucky when it came to finding you. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, sexy, open-minded woman in the world and that's why you are going to stay in this bed until the doctor says you can get up, right?" He seductively breathes into my ear while nipping at my ear.

"Mm-hmm..."

He smiles against her ear listening to her succumb to what he wants her to do and then pulls back quickly "Good girl. Now, what do you want to eat?"

Quickly my eyes fly open I know exactly what he did, he played me! How, why, oh that's just wrong and I'm going to make sure he knows it. "Oh, not fair! You are using these stupid pregnancy hormones against me. I call a foul on the play, dirty move! You can't do that to me, mister! Get your butt back over here and love me!" batting my eyes at him, "Ple-as-e?"