Miss Scarlett Archer

Lucian regarded the vixen in his bed with amused eyes, the tie which he tried to fix forgotten around his neck. Her chocolate brown hair covered part of her eyes, she ran her fingers through it and flipped it to the side.

She looked like a fucking treat right now.

Her body covered by the shirt he wore last night. She left it unbuttoned showing off her tits and that colorful tattoo of a tree and what looked like a cat hanging out beneath it. He wasn't sure. He didn't focus on the tattoo last night. He did focus on pleasuring her until all she could do was scream her love for God.

Apparently.

A chuckle left his lips when she grabbed his tie and took it off him, tossing it aside carelessly. She had other plans this morning and he would have given in. His fingers brushed over her sides, watching her bite her lip in anticipation. The tension between them was palpable. It was a matter of seconds before one of them caved. He was ready to lean in and kiss the vixen but his phone interrupted their little moment.

"Sorry, sweetheart." He whispered to her, giving her a kiss after her little cute whine, "I do have to answer that. How about you get ready and we leave together? Grab a coffee or something?"

She perked up at that, "Really?" She asked.

It was like she expected him to kick her out and never look back. That wasn't him though. He didn't want to feel like he only used her for his own pleasure and then move on to the next one. It felt icky. He couldn't give her much of his time, but a coffee he could do. Who knows maybe they could meet again soon.

He nodded, grabbed his phone from his nightstand and answered it, "Noah, good morning to you."

He smiled when he heard a loud squeal in the background. His nieces were giving his brother a hard time, "I'm struggling a bit today, the girls are being difficult this morning. I might not make the meeting. You'll have to kick it off yourself."

Lucian glanced at the bathroom. He didn't want to disappoint his sweetheart but work came first. He'd take charge, it was expected of him anyway. It sounded like Noah was having an awful morning so there were no complaints from him.

"I got it, say hi to the girls for me."

"I'd prefer it if you came here and did it yourself," Noah muttered.

Lucian grinned, "I'll come over soon."

"You made a promise you can't go back on it now," Noah warned him.

"You can't, uncle Lucian."

His heart melted hearing Liv's voice, "Hello Olivia, I won't break my promise. If I do you and your sisters will get to pick whatever you want to do for one day. We'll go see a movie or something. Whatever you guys want."

"Obviously we'll go to an amusement park," Oliva told him in that high-pitched voice.

She could barely say it, he did hear Noah whisper things to his daughter. His brother was already teaching his daughters to never settle for less. He sat down on the bed and watched as the beautiful vixen got dressed. She looked excited which made it worse. Now he had to ask her if he could see her again. That would make things less awkward.

"Okay, honey. I'll take you girls to an amusement park soon."

"Promise?" Olivia asked.

Lucian couldn't feel weird this morning, couldn't let it settle in his stomach when his niece was being so cute.

"I promise. I have to go now, I have to get to work. Make sure you girls are nice to dad, okay? I need him to help me at the office."

"Okay." He laughed knowing Olivia just said okay without really listening to him, "Bye uncle Lucy."