Goddess of Teasing

Lucian smiled in the kiss, his little vixen pulling him closer and trying to deepen the kiss which should have been innocent and fleeting. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, wrapping him up in the fresh scent which reminded him of his body wash. He placed his hand on the back of her head and brushed his tongue against hers, a little moan followed.

His driver was probably highly uncomfortable right now.

He pulled away from her, chuckling at the little whine which followed. She opened her eyes and stared at him, dazed and a little out of breath.

"Have a nice day, Dawn."

She looked surprised due to him calling her by her name. His lips tugged up to a smirk, it was quite entertaining to see her out of sorts like that. She tried messing with him a little yet her plan backfired. She replied with a shaky voice, her cheeks flustered and her eyes still dazed.

"You too."

With trembling fingers, the woman opened the door and left the car. He chuckled watching her walk away on shaky legs. He didn't mean to tease her like that but she made him do it. She tried to play around when she knew he had to head to the office. His assistant did urge him to come to the office as soon as possible. He was prepared to enter a scene of chaos yet when he arrived at the office ten minutes later he was greeted by the sight of his playful cousin sitting behind Scarlett's desk while his assistant was propped on her desk with her back toward him.

"Good morning, Lucy!" His cousin sang.

God, he was too fucking cheerful for an early morning at the office. The massive grin which followed told him he was in trouble.

"How did you get past Noah?" Lucian demanded to know.

"Don't be like that, I actually know you're happy to see me." His cousin got to his feet, he didn't like how the man's fingers brushed over Scarlett's arm as he passed her, "I do always brighten up your day, don't I?"

As Scarlett got to her feet and turned to look at him he didn't see any discomfort in her eyes. She looked amused by the situation. His cousin must have charmed his way to her good side. Damn his brother and cousin for getting so friendly with the woman who just started working at their company. Scarlett proved to be decent at her job and he wasn't looking forward to replacing her if things got out of hand due to their little games. He was sure he wouldn't get so lucky with a third assistant. He stepped back when his cousin suddenly appeared before him, his hands resting on his shoulders. He was confused when the man tucked on his collar.

"Would you look at that." His cousin stepped back, folded his arms across his chest while a smug look covered his annoying face, "Did you have a little kitty cat over tonight?"

Lucian rolled his eyes, staring at the ceiling in exasperation.

"You did." His cousin sounded ecstatic about him getting laid, "Tell me all about it." His cousin demanded, leaving Scarlett behind as he placed his arm around Lucian's shoulder and walked with him to his office.

It was better that way.

His cousin was known to leave broken hearts left and right. He didn't need him to add Scarlett to the list. It was best to keep the man away from the temptress. As they entered his office his cousin took a seat in the chair before his desk while he closed the door to give them some privacy. Lucian straightened his tie and jacket and made his way to his desk chair.

"So are you going to tell me why you're here."

"Noah is in a meeting."

Lucian sat down in his chair, not trying to hide his annoyance, "Great so I'm stuck with you."