Cuddles and Pancakes

The sound of shuffling is what woke him from his sleep. Slowly he sat up, feeling Scarlett's eyes on him. She looked shy, more self-conscious than usual. She wore his dress shirt from last night. Very similar to Lily she grabbed onto the sides of his shirt and swayed from side to side.

It was cute.

She met his gaze, she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she contemplated what to say to him. He never expected her to be that shy around him after they spent the night together.

The teasing was just that, teasing. She probably never intended to end up here and now that they did end up here she was nervous about it. Not knowing how to behave around him anymore.

He could have some fun with that.

He held his hand out to her, waiting for her to take it. She moved slowly, not quite sure if she should. Her hesitation made his lips curled up to a smirk. Once she did take his hand he pulled her on top of him, pressing his lips against her neck as she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.

She made cute little noises which filled the room.

Pulling away from her Lucian flickered his eyes to the ensuite bathroom. He wanted to use it but he wasn't sure he could just stumble in and make himself right at home. He had been here before but today things were different.

Their relationship was different now.

She cupped his face in her hands, her eyes warm while a little smile played on her lips. Her eyes flickered to the bathroom door, pressing her lips together she shook her head at me.

"You can use the bathroom." She quickly added, "And everything you need in there, you can use too. Lucky for you I don't buy just one toothbrush whenever I go shopping."

Rolling his eyes at her, he grabbed her hips and gently tossed her aside him. His eyes lit up hearing her softly laugh at him.

"Then I'm going to use your bathroom." He announced.

Still smiling she nodded, "You should do that." She used her serious voice, "And I'm going to make us some coffee." She announced, "Pancakes for breakfast?"

"Sounds great."

She grabbed a towel and handed it to him. While he freshened up she'd make them coffee and start with pancakes. He'd take over from her when he finished up so she could do her thing too. He brushed his teeth and took a shower, feeling refreshed and much more alive.

Entering the bedroom he couldn't help but chuckle. Scarlett was wearing his shirt so he'd go shirtless this morning. He grabbed his pants and shrugged it on, leaving the bedroom as he zipped up his pants and buttoned it up too.

He met Scarlett in the kitchen who was mixing up the batter of their pancakes. She looked up with a cheerful look in her eyes. She looked excited to see him.

"I'll take over, you can go do your thing now." He approached her and settled behind her, placing his hands on her hips while he leaned in and kissed her cheek, "Mostly because I need my shirt back." He joked.

She glanced over her shoulder, smirking at him like the little vixen he came to like a lot.

"I'll go take a shower then."

She stepped away from him and started to unbutton his shirt. His eyes narrowed on her as she showed off more and more skin.

"How about I give it back to you right now?" She asked.

He didn't think she had the guts to do it but he was wrong. She made a show out of taking off his shirt and tossing it at him. He caught it before it either caught on fire or got drenched in pancake batter.