Distracting Scarlett

The honeymoon was relaxing and filled with laughter and smiles. Yet a few days in Lucian did notice that Scarlett was becoming a bit restless. She didn't say it, she was too proud for that. He caught it early on and decided to distract her.

Lounging at the pool or sipping healthy juices in the hot tub wasn't going to work. Swimming the entire day wasn't going to cut it either. He decided to plan a night out, the local bar was always crowded with people dancing and sipping cocktails.

He figured Scarlett would enjoy a night out.

Walking up to their bedroom, he was greeted by the sight of Scarlett organizing her suitcase. She was in her own world, humming to herself. It was cute watching her distract herself from boredom. He stepped to the bed and sat down beside her. She looked startled, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Lucy?"

He smiled at her, brushing his fingers through her hair, "Reorganizing your suitcase again?" He asked.

She pouted her lips, knowing what it looked like, "It became a mess when I dug through it to find that particular lingerie set I wanted to show off last night."

The sight of her wearing the white lacy set which showed off her breasts was forever burned in his brain. He appreciated it a lot.

"I liked it on you." Watching her smirk at herself because she knew how much he liked it made him want to tease her a little, "But I also liked you not wearing anything either."

Her smirk dropped, her eyes narrowing on him, "You're just saying that."

He didn't want to give in, he knew she enjoyed bantering with him. It thrilled her whenever they got really into it and things got a little rough. The passion is what she longed for. He also knew that teasing her a little would distract her.

"Am I?" He asked, smiling innocently.

She tilted her head to the side, really considering his question, "I mean it's more convenient if I wear nothing at all. But you have to admit that it drove you wild seeing me wearing something so sexy just for you."

He cupped her cheek, noticing how her eyes softened and got a dreamy look in them. She looked adorable. She was completely focussed on him so he knew he accomplished his mission already. Leaning in he pressed a gentle kiss against her lips. He pulled away when he felt her getting into it.

Keeping her on edge until she couldn't take it anymore was what he'd be aiming for.

"You're being mean," Scarlett whispered, leaning her head against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, "Good things come to those who wait."

She snorted, "People who don't know how to seize an opportunity tell themselves that."

That was the Scarlett who captured his heart. She always had something to say, sassy and not afraid to speak her mind. She also didn't find it scary to use what she had. He had to watch out for that. She might just throw him off guard by wearing something sexy again.

He made plans for them tonight and he wanted to keep them. It was best to let her know about his plans, he had a feeling she'd strike back otherwise.

"You might have a point." He brushed his lips against her hair, "But I made plans for us tonight. I thought we could have a drink at the bar and maybe share a dance or two. We can explore things when we get back."

It was a suggestion if she wanted to stay in bed all day he wasn't going to opposed to that either. It was very tempting to stay in bed and explore her body from head to toe. He knew the way to touch her and make her lose her mind.