Noah The Hero

Noah and Kim were grinning from ear to ear, looking like they were having way too much fun with this. The couple was going away for the weekend, spending some time together. He promised he'd babysit the girls and Scarlett accepting his invitation when he asked her to join him.

She was excited about it.

The poor woman didn't know what she was getting herself into. It was fun to be around the girls for a few hours but babysitting them more than a day would test your patience. He remembered that one time Olivia threw a tantrum and all he could do was stare at her.

Noah told sometimes you needed to be the bad guy, showing them who was in charge.

Scarlett had been giving him the look after she cuddled with Rose for the night. She caught Rose on a good day. Baby Rose was an angel most of the time but there were also times the baby showed them how loud she could be.

It surely would change Scarlett's mind about her baby wishes she was trying to not so subtly hide.

"You can call us any time," Kim reassured them.

Noah threw him a pointed look, his brother preferred it if they wouldn't call. He had more experience these days so he was sure he didn't have to bother Noah on his trip. The couple said goodbye to their kids. Lily wasn't too happy with her parents leaving but she was okay when Lucian scooped her up in his arms and kissed her hair.

"I'm here, sweetheart. We're going to watch a movie have lots of ice-cream and your mom and dad can't do anything about that." He said teasingly.

Kim glared at him, "Don't you dare." She mouthed to him.

He grinned at the woman. He knew that once the weekend was over the girls would be insufferable if he messed up their schedule. Noah and Kim would have to start all over again with teaching their kids some responsibility without throwing horrendous tantrums.

He wouldn't try and mess things up too much, but right now the promise of fun things ahead would keep them from crying and making the parents feel bad about leaving for a day or two.

Lucian held Lily close to him as he walked Noah and Kim out. Kim wanted to kiss her girl goodbye one more time but Lily turned her head. She was sulking but he knew once they'd play that kids movie with the blonde queen singing about letting it go she'd be fine.

He was over and done with the song but the kids weren't.

Scarlett was holding Rose, cuddling with her like last time. She'd get one hell of a surprise when Rose would use her diaper. She had been fed before Kim left so the little girl would be using it soon. It was mean of him but it was reality. Scarlett needed a dose of reality when it came to these girls.

They were cute but children weren't quiet little angels all the time, that was part of life.

"You promised we'd eat ice-cream." Lily let him know when he put her down on the couch.

He glanced at the little girl, "I'm going to put the film on first then I'll grab you girls some ice-cream."

Olivia sat down beside her sister, she didn't look happy too. The older sister didn't seem to mind that her parents were gone for the weekend, but for some reason, she was still pouting. Well, he wouldn't call it pouting. The little girl looked pissed.

"What's wrong, Liv?" He asked her, stepping to her once the film started to play. He sat down beside her and gently brushed her hair back.

"Why is she here?" Olivia asked not so quietly as she nodded toward Scarlett who was going to put Rose to bed since the little girl dozed off.