Noah's Demands

Talking to Dawn had been next on his agenda. They needed to talk about their situation, they needed to figure out how to do this. Even if he didn't plan on Dawn being the mother of his child she still was, that wouldn't magically change. He was getting ready for dinner with her at a quiet restaurant downtown when his doorbell rang loudly.

The desk downstairs didn't call to let him know he had visitors, it meant that his family was here to see him. They were allowed to walk through without any questions asked. He considered changing that now.

Opening the front door he was pushed aside by Noah who was followed by Michael. His cousin threw him an apologizing look. He told on him to his brother. He wasn't looking forward to this conversation and he honestly didn't have the time.

He didn't want to keep a pregnant woman waiting.

Closing the door he followed after his brother and cousin, watching his brother pace his living room with determined steps and an angry look in his eyes.

Noah would scold him.

"When were you going to tell us?" Noah asked, his tone still calm, that tone definitely not matching the look in his eyes.

He took a seat on the couch, getting comfortable for this conversation, "I was going tell you after I had a talk with Dawn about our situation."

Noah folded his arms across his chest looking even menacing than before. This was the guy he grew up with, then he changed the game after he chased after Kim and became a father of three. Once in a while, his scary side popped up. He knew not to cross Noah when he was like this. It wouldn't end well.

"Your situation?" Noah asked, looking scarier than ever, "You're going to have a child with some random woman but yes, let's be casual about this. You have everything under control, right?"

He knew this was a trap. Whatever he was going to say would set off Noah so he kept quiet instead. Just staring back at his brother and hoping Noah would keep ranting until he was less angry with him.

"And what about Scarlett?" Noah continued, "Have you talked to her yet?"

"I've informed Scarlett about the situation."

Noah's glare made him feel small, "Informed her?" Noah asked still calm but at this point, he knew his brother was silently yelling at him, his eyes said it all, "Lucian, you need to discuss your future with her. Are you going to keep seeing each other, are you going to break things off? These are things you need to know."

"I'd do that after my talk with Dawn."

"Then you shouldn't have told her anything yet." Noah raised his voice now, "That woman is probably confused and hurt right now. Just breaking the news to her isn't enough. Not when you've planned a whole future in your head."

"I didn't want her to find out from someone else. You know this could leak out any second now."

Noah nodded, letting out a tired sigh. He had been sighing like that for a while now.

His brother stopped pacing, his eyes trailing to Michael who had been awfully quiet during Noah's interrogation. Michael was a smart man, he also knew to let Noah have his moment and not to interfere with it.

"You found nothing on her?" Noah asked, looking quite skeptical about this whole ordeal.

Michael glanced from him to Noah, "Nothing. She's clean. She hasn't been seeing anyone besides Lucian. I think the girl was smitten with him. Then he chose Scarlett and ended things with her. She had been quiet after that but for the obvious reasons."