Chapter Three/ Britney

The day had gone by fast and it was now time for Dr. Patton's retirement party.
Me and MiMi made our way to the lobby where it was taking place,

A few of the other nurses and doctors were there, everyone surrounding Dr. Patton handing her flowers and cards and giving her hugs, just being a bit over the top when half the employee's here did not fuck with her because she didn't tolerate any one's bull shit in this place.

Mimi headed over to the food to make a plate and I went with her to make myself one, and than we found a seat.

I looked around observing the get together and tearing up the pasta salad and friend chicken wings on my plate, until I noticed the most handsome chocolate man I had seen in awhile, standing next to Dr. Patton engaging in conversation.

I knew it was probably wrong but I couldn't help it, I automatically became turned on,
'' What you starring at over there? ''
Mimi asked leaning over my shoulder.

'' Girl nothing just being nosy, ready to take Dr. Patton this card I ran and grabbed for her ''
I responded quickly, hoping that she fell for my answer..which was partially true.

'' Yeah before she leaves, I know she tired of smiling in people's faces by now... wait who is that fine ass man she's talking too right now? ''
Mimi asked squinting her eyes to try and get a better view.

I slipped out and said '' I have no idea but he is fine girl '',

Mimi shot me a look
'' I call dibs sis, with a man like Eli you don't need to see any fineness in anyone''
she replied laughing.

We stood up and made our way over to Dr. Patton.

'' Hello ladies are you enjoying the party so far? '' Dr. P asked as we walked up to her,

'' Yes ma'am we are and how about you?''
I asked back.

She told us she was enjoying herself but she was getting tired and would probably be leaving soon. We handed her the cards and that's when the handsome mystery man walked by,

'' Oh Camren come here for just a second ''
she called out to him .

He smiled and walked over and damn did this ninja look better up close,

'' This is Mila and Britney, two of my favorite nurses here, they're super sweet and awesome at their jobs ''
he smiled and said
" Nice to meet you ladies ''.

'' Camren or should I say Dr. Brooks will be taking my place once I'm gone, he's great with children and there's not a surgery this man cannot perform.''
Dr. Patton went on and on with details about Camren Brooks, and I listened carefully.

Through out the speech she was giving me and Dr. Brooks locked eyes a few times and cracked a few smiles at one another and each time it happened, I quickly looked down or away. I don't think I was so down about Dr. Patton retiring anymore with now the knowledge of Dr. Camren Brooks taking over, finally some nice eye candy at work. While leaving the party me and Mimi walked to our cars together,

'' Bitch I'm happy to finally get up out of that place, I have a date tonight and I can't wait to get sexy '' Mila said enthusiastically .

I wondered with who this time, Mimi wasn't a whore or anything of that sort but she didn't have much luck when it came to dating.

'' Who's the lucky guy? ''
I asked in an anxious tone. she smiled and then looked at me.

'' You don't know him but his name is Khyree Denson, he's 32 and he's co-owner of the new night club on twenty second and Erie Avenue ''
Mimi replied with joy in her voice.

'' That's good, I'm happy your excited and decided to move on from Christopher ''
I stated.

"" Yeah so am I, hopefully we hit things off because I know I'm not gonna want to keep starting over, I just want a nigga to dick me down and love me correctly ''
she responded.

'' Well stop dealing with nigga's and get you a man '' I replied chuckling. We said our goodbye's for the night and made our way home.

''Baby I'm home ''

I walked into the house and the smell of baked chicken seasoned well took over my nose, Elijah met me in the hallway that led to the living room.

'' Hey beautiful, how was your day ''
he asked as he kissed my forehead,

'' It was ok baby, Dr. Patton's last day was today so she had a little going away for good party for her retirement, other than that it was pretty normal, how was yours''
I asked in return.
'' My day was good, restaurants are still running great condition and customer percentage growing, oh yeah and Ellie will be spending the night with us tomorrow, Nova works a double shift and won't be off in time to get her from school so I'm gonna grab her and she'll just stay here for the night ''
Elijah answered.

'' That's good babe, I been missing my little Ellie Banellie ''
I replied before laying on his chest.

'' You tired baby? ''
he asked me as he softly pecked my neck.
'' Just a little bit, I need to shower and eat something before bed though, what you got smelling all good up in here? ''
I asked.

He told me he made baked chicken, rice and gravy, corn bread, and spicy cabbage, my mouth watered.

'' What would I do without you daddy ''
I said while looking up to him smiling,

'' You'll never have to find out ''
he responded kissing my lips.

The kisses became deeper and more passionate and Elijah leaned over top of me, and started to lick on my neck making my pearl wet.

"Baby let me shower first, I'm sweaty and been working all day ''
I stated while sitting up to get off the couch.

'' Hurry up with yo sexy ass ''
he responded in a joking manner as he eye balled my ass while I walked up the stairs.

Feeling the hot water from the shower felt so good hitting my body. I took my wash cloth and lathered it up with my Dove deep moisture body wash and began washing my body.

The third time around I washed again, I stepped under the water fully letting it fall down my body while closing my eyes taking in the great feeling it was giving me, when suddenly Camren popped up in my mind and again I instantly became turned on.

Without me even noticing, Elijah climbed in the shower with me and continued kissing on my neck and then the top of my breast, he took my nipple and placed it in his mouth using his tongue to twirl around it and my God did it feel good. He kept going lower until he reached my pearl,

I leaned my body against the wall as I lift my leg up and placed my foot on the soap holder as Elijah began to feast on my wetness.

I let out small moans almost like a whimper, he knew exactly what to do, he used his tongue sliding back and fourth against my pearl sending my body into what felt like electric shots causing me to soon explode.

he pulled me up and turned me around as he slowly slide himself inside of me and started to slowly thrust and grind in and out of me,

'' Yes babyyy''
I cried out as he quickened his pace,

I closed my eyes and threw my head back in pleasure as I threw my ass back as well. All i could think about was Elijah being Camren and I know it's wrong but it enhanced the mood, I tried to knock him out my head but it was not happening. Once me and Elijah were finished we went downstairs, ate, and watched a few movies until we both fell asleep on the couch.