Chapter twelve/ Elijah

I was feeling kind of bad about how I acted towards Brit earlier so I decided to go see her at work. I grabbed my keys and made my way to Children's hospital. When I arrived I seen a friend of hers Mimi at the front desk,  '' Hey Mimi can you get Brit for me? I asked  she said sure then got up and made her way upstairs. I sat in the waiting area and pulled my phone out to scroll through my Instagram page while I waited.

About 15 minutes had went by and Mimi was just coming back down, she told me that she  was with a patient from E.R and she would be down shortly. So I just waited , not too long after Britney came down.  '' Hey baby is everything Ok '' she asked  '' yeah, yeah, everything's good baby I just wanted to talk to you about last night'' I answered.

'' Ok babe let's go up to my office'' she said as she grabbed a hold of my hand and led the way. Once we got to the second floor a door away from her office a Dr came out of one of the rooms, he nodded his head to signify hello, but his eyes followed Britney's every movement from us holding hands to walking into her office and closing the door probably.  '' Who was that baby '' I asked her, she responded saying that was the Dr. who took Dr. Patton's place once she left.

'' Well anyway I bought you Cookout, a cheddar cheese and onion rings and a large cherry wine , and I also wanted to apologize for the way I came off earlier I was just worried and wanted to make sure you was cool '' I expressed. She sat on my lap and kissed my forehead '' No babe it's fine you were right though, I could have found a way to call you so I really am sorry '' she replied.

She took a sip of soda and then she kissed me, I was thinking she was gonna stop but she didn't,  she started to rub on my dick and kissing on my neck, she than pulled my shirt up and began licking my chest and abs.  '' Babe you sure you wanna do that now and here '' I asked and she reassured me  that she indeed did.

'' I don't wanna wait until I get home '' she stated while unbuckling my pants and fully taking my shaft into her mouth,  I held my head back and closed my eyes, it's been a few days since me and Brit fucked and I missed feeling her mouth, this shit really relieves stress. I put my hand on top of her head and she quickened the pace of her bobbing, she slobbered all over my manhood, licking and sucking on the tip while using her hand to jerk the revealed space at the same time, I sat back enjoying the feeling pulling her up not long after , she took off her scrubs and sat right on my dick and slowly began bouncing, I held her waist and began pumping myself inside of her harder and faster she moaned loudly and she put her hands on my chest and hung her head back as she bit her bottom lip and gripped my shirt.

About 10 to 15 minutes later, I had came all inside of her she laid on my chest and just closed her eyes.  '' I love you so much '' she said right before kissing me  '' I love you more baby '' I responded and then there was a knock on the door  '' One second '' Britney yelled out, she quickly put her scrubs back on and wiped her face with baby wipes from out her drawer and I fixed my pants and then she opened the door.

'' Hey Dr. Brooks what's up'' she said opening the door completely, he stepped inside he looked at me , but didn't speak,  ''Um I need you in my office in twenty minutes, I have to speak with you about something important '' he stated before walking out closing the door behind himself.  '' He seems like he's a dick head '' I said as I stood up to make my way out  '' I'm gonna go though baby so you can eat and get back to work I love you and I'll see you later on'' we kissed goodbye and I seen myself out.